"I volunteer to be Tenma's personal cow"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I look forward to Cheri's mom's debut stream. Also the first time I heard someone call their kid "womb fruit".

Fuck, she made all "how to content creator" tutorials obsolete and irrlevant in 35 seconds.

Sappy Hexa busted!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
When did the Yuko purge happen again?
probably not related since the guy is a day one rin watcher and one of the well known kamisitos within the idol community but we can only guess for now

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Hey, Kuroa is playing Palworld with another vtuber I have never heard of named Mia. You can check it out here.

Here's Mia's channel and twitter if you're interested in that too

httn

Hag enthusiast

Awoogers

Bronze

Fuck, she made all "how to content creator" tutorials obsolete and irrlevant in 35 seconds.

Sappy Hexa busted!

Has something happened with a vtuber recently? Or maybe its just regular brainworms and she just wanted to vent. Hope she got it off her chest and felt slightly better

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Im just done watching Hiyori Mokami's debut stream. She is adorable and her cover was great. Any idea who was her PL?
Could she just be euphie chevalier?

Need some pros i here. Dont ask me why there's only weird clips on yt about her.

niggaphil

Hmm, looks like this phase connect girl caught my attention now

Nice try but i still faithful to my Romanian wife :dokiSmug:

Awoogers

Hmm, looks like this phase connect girl caught my attention now

Nice try but i still faithful to my Romanian wife :dokiSmug:

try to listen to her karaoke streams you wont regret it

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Learned about this during Hexa's stream. Someone that produced fan content for some of the Idol girls committed suicide 2 weeks ago.

archive
It seems to have affected Kai the most.
brave-IC8o-N4-Aq-Gs.png

Jesus man. Egmanila was one of Rin's most prominent chatters during her first few months. He was a frequent superchatter, participated in stuff like her Animal Crossing streams and was an overall really cool dude. He was also an engineer and made crazy stuff like this just to shitpost:

Rest in peace homie.

Limkin

IRyS mentioned a weird thing that happened, it might be a new fan letter policy, or might just be an intern screwing something up: Her last batch of fan letters that she received had all the fans signatures whited out. The letters collected at Anime Impulse were fine, but apparently the batch that was received from the mail were censored. (3:45:23)
I blame Riro Ron for this. Or maybe they found out Irys in particular had a secret correspondence with some of the fans too. Or the said intern has a crush on her and got jealous.

httn

Hag enthusiast
niganon probably is
Niganon was not in the viewer list. Probably busy getting groomed by a tranny. Fake fan smh.

Anyway heres the last 6~ minutes is was able to catch. If anyone has a full archive please come forward.

edit: How the fuck is this the way i see that peko3dlive is on?!
Screenshot 2024-03-03 121727.png

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Im just done watching Hiyori Mokami's debut stream. She is adorable and her cover was great. Any idea who was her PL?
Could she just be euphie chevalier?

Need some pros i here. Dont ask me why there's only weird clips on yt about her.

I think she is Stelli'a

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Hexa update:

Glad seeing cute anime girls on the screen cheers Hexa up, just like it does for us.

angry sushi

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
He's the face of our crusade!
So how set in stone is this? Too late to change? :pekol:

Also unrelated, but damn if the spats don't ruin certain outfits by sticking out like a sore thumb. Spats hate.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I think she is Stelli'a

It makes a lot of sense.

She still has a yt vod.

And a short where her laugh at the end is really similar.

If it is her. I wish she would stay with the pure hag natural voice but the voice as Kiyori is really sweet too.

Edit : well this guy pretty confirms it.

If you go on his likes you'll know its her alright. Im curious how did you find her?

Edit 2 :
Screenshot_20240303-075135_X.jpg

Last edited:

angry sushi

Early Adopter
So how set in stone is this? Too late to change? :pekol:
Depends if you can beat him in a 1v1 on conquering all the fluffy tails. Start with stealing kirsche and see why the irish are so angry.

Showing her some more love on her bday subathon.

Top Bottom