"farts nervously"exoe

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Holy shit I have rewritten this like 10 times because there is only so much I can comment on without breaking trust, but I can assure you that cheen is the weird one here, and an outlier among the bozus.
The aspies have been making fun of him for months because of how he behaves and acts around purpur woman.
I didn't knew the way I've put it painted Lava as guilty of something, it's very clear Cheen is the schizo here, it's just that she feeds on parasociality with the bozus so this would happen eventually, that's why I keep myself at an arms reach just for safety measure, she's a tough foe.

Soymilk is live, throw some love to the deer

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Doki said she has raised over $200k during her charity stream.

DanishCookies

mommaocco

Curious that you bring them up. I know a lot about them. Ancient info, nothing recent. I could point you into some right directions depending on what you want to know. Depending on your intentions I have access to closed drama I heard about. :koronehappyl:
Well recently the topic of explotative managers has come up with Lenox and I am reminded of Tessa due to previous interactions with them. Kuri also mentioned that he wanted to talk about them too.

I am considering making one of my Podcasts on bad vtuber managers and how they hurt creators, and if Tessa fits that, I'd want to include them. The brief look on their VGEN with their pricing looks hella wack to me, although I'm not an expert, so maybe paying over 200$ USD is normal for consulting.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I didn't knew the way I've put it painted Lava as guilty of something, it's very clear Cheen is the schizo here, it's just that she feeds on parasociality with the bozus so this would happen eventually, that's why I keep myself at an arms reach just for safety measure, she's a tough foe.
No, sorry, wasn't accusing you or anything, that might have come off the wrong way. And yeah I agree with the parasociality remark, I hope she learns to reign it in because I get the feeling this collab is gonna bring a lot more eyes to her channel, and by God I dont want to see a cheen 2.0.

I'm just glad people outside of /asp/ are starting to notice how fucking weird cheen is.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Wanted to take a moment to recommend Runie's latest stream:

Runie occasionally does improv streams: she has a scenario that she acts out and incorporates chat's messages and superchats into her acting out the scenario. She's good at doing it too, and it's a fun and pretty fresh stream concept. I'd check out at least one of them out and see what you think. This stream, Runie acts out being a tsundere, and does a really good job at switching between the tsun with her vtuber avatar, and the dere in a thought bubble that voices her real thoughts. I'd check at least one of them out to see what you think.

I'd really like to catch her next improv stream live.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Doki said she has raised over $200k during her charity stream.
The direct donations on Tiltify hit 100k. The 200k was adding that together with the auction results (so far) and the total from the ongoing YT Fundraiser on her free chat "stream".

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
Well recently the topic of explotative managers has come up with Lenox and I am reminded of Tessa due to previous interactions with them. Kuri also mentioned that he wanted to talk about them too.

I am considering making one of my Podcasts on bad vtuber managers and how they hurt creators, and if Tessa fits that, I'd want to include them. The brief look on their VGEN with their pricing looks hella wack to me, although I'm not an expert, so maybe paying over 200$ USD is normal for consulting.
If you want to know specifics shoot me a little message, but the only information I have is when Tessa was Reikan. Much of it Kuri would probably already know about. However I don't have access to verify that since twitter is long gone. She also did managerial stuff when she was Reikan, and constantly got into drama. Mostly fighting lolicons with this friend of theirs called "tribs". Lots of virtue signalling. Reikan also got into drama with a lot of VTubers one of the most prominent ones being "charlotte van halen ", because at the time Papi called her out for being "Fatphobic". Reikan lead a campaign against her becuase of that. Reikan is also a tranny.

:depressedtako:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
If you want to know specifics shoot me a little message, but the only information I have is when Tessa was Reikan. Much of it Kuri would probably already know about. However I don't have access to verify that since twitter is long gone. She also did managerial stuff when she was Reikan, and constantly got into drama. Mostly fighting lolicons with this friend of theirs called "tribs". Lots of virtue signalling. Reikan also got into drama with a lot of VTubers one of the most prominent ones being "charlotte van halen ", because at the time Papi called her out for being "Fatphobic". Reikan lead a campaign against her becuase of that. Reikan is also a tranny.

Guys

Guys guys guys

The real juice seems to not be with Vtubers. But their handlers, mods and managers

:kroniidrinking:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Reminder Selen also commissioned a real wrestling belt that Enna won as Wrestlesanji champion and basically shrugged at it.

Does Riku wear it or does he just hang it next to his play button collection? :rikutazumi:

images (1).jpeg

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Last edited:

randomtranny

Guys

Guys guys guys

The real juice seems to not be with Vtubers. But their handlers, mods and managers

:kroniidrinking:
There's a lot of former VTubers that become managers, but the thing about these VTubers is they never even broke 2 view status in the first case. How are you going to manage someone with little to no expierence in streaming?

Stunned But Dumb

Imagine hiring a wrangler who is more menhera than you. I dont pay much attention to indie managers, but the fact that I don't have to is generally a good thing. Outside of Doki, last time I thought about an indie manager was when Bao and Mana's manager told them to gtfo of twitter.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I take it back, fleshtubing streams are a mistake and we need more kayfabe at all times

randomtranny

Imagine hiring a wrangler who is more menhera than you. I dont pay much attention to indie managers, but the fact that I don't have to is generally a good thing. Outside of Doki, last time I thought about an indie manager was when Bao and Mana's manager told them to gtfo of twitter.
Bao's manager was also the owner of owner of the merch company that scammed her, and Yuzu. That same manager was formerly an Indie VTuber. https://twitter.com/ChaLatteSan

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Of course a trаnny would get into useless twitter drama and lead a cancellation attempt over literally nothing.

randomtranny

Of course a trаnny would get into useless twitter drama and lead a cancellation attempt over literally nothing.
How else are grifters gonna grift niganon. :smugpipi:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Reikan also got into drama with a lot of VTubers one of the most prominent ones being "charlotte van halen ", because at the time Papi called her out for being "Fatphobic". Reikan lead a campaign against her becuase of that. Reikan is also a tranny.

How it all comes back to Charlotte, holy shit this bitch might be rough on the edges (acts too rude for me) but she sure had shit thrown at her. Do someone here have the full picture of the drama around her "cancellation arc"? During the depression year she kept bringing it up superficially and even when I looked around I couldn't find the files or mentions, but she was painted as transphobic (based) and fatphobic (also based) with people taking clips or lines out of context, according to her.
Papi was already outted as a sexpest and terrible person, so I wanted to know the other bad actors.

randomtranny

How it all comes back to Charlotte, holy shit this bitch might be rough on the edges (acts too rude for me) but she sure had shit thrown at her. Do someone here have the full picture of the drama around her "cancellation arc"? During the depression year she kept bringing it up superficially and even when I looked around I couldn't find the files or mentions, but she was painted as transphobic (based) and fatphobic (also based) with people taking clips or lines out of context, according to her.
Papi was already outted as a sexpest and terrible person, so I wanted to know the other bad actors.
Most of the drama was behind closed doors, and deleted as Papi nuked his twitter after getting cancelled. A lot of the VTubers involved are either gone, or literal who's.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Most of the drama was behind closed doors, and deleted as Papi nuked his twitter after getting cancelled. A lot of the VTubers involved are either gone, or literal who's.
But did she get truly affected by it or just turbo autism distorting her perception of the situation? Not stopping talking about it would make some people stem away, sure but Bat and other strongwilled girls didn't talk anything, and even shilled her during all that time.

Top Bottom