"Remember chat: people get mad if you say futa. You need to say 'ladyboy from Thailand'"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
At the time yeah. The VTuber community was incredibly small so you had a few "cliques" to join if you wanted to talk to anybody. Nowadays nobody would care. There was a lot of "secret" VTuber servers that people would talk about back then, and I know from expierence she was blacklisted. Particularlly there was one called "Sen Den" which at the time she defenitely got blacklisted from. Notably that server was the biggest, and cliquest server back in the day. Lots of big 4 view VTubers got their start in that discord.
?

That Discord server seems pretty massive, interesting

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Another one to add to the pile. Twitter For You is more like a collection of whores and dead people. Not sure if she counts as both, thats just an observation. Says variety streamer but I checked out her Twitch and seemed like she was indeed a Vtuber

D E A D G I R L I N B I O

AA

And another one

A

No clue who any of these people are. Could be going corpo or could be just quitting because they are one views.

I AM SO HAPPY

Funny that them being cheap and having them use Dova Syndrome music could be used against them. Hope she gets her old BGM back atleast when she plays Apex.

Well recently the topic of explotative managers has come up with Lenox and I am reminded of Tessa due to previous interactions with them. Kuri also mentioned that he wanted to talk about them too.

I am considering making one of my Podcasts on bad vtuber managers and how they hurt creators, and if Tessa fits that, I'd want to include them. The brief look on their VGEN with their pricing looks hella wack to me, although I'm not an expert, so maybe paying over 200$ USD is normal for consulting.
I dont really know much of exploitative managers as they usually tend to be kept hidden and hell, in most cases they dont really manage shit, its just small indies paying some twat money for absolutely nothing because they want to appear like they are big. That said there is that 1 retard "Bear" vtuber that was apparently a "manager" and would be extremely racist.

Do we have backup? Also fuck jason, he keeps being obnoxious even in corpse form.
She absolutely must dispute this claim, just to annoy the fucktard.

No, he's legit autist, that lucked out in life.

Vshojo has connections with artists that bypass queue. NIji has jack shit.

Dizzy learnt not to cross beams. She did management in Phase, then completely switched to streaming.
If she disputes and loses her channel gets a strike so its not good for her. Fuck that dude honestly. Wish there was a copy of the video so I could make a quick edit to it and blur the character.

We know globie is debuting 4 euro women soon so that covers some of the graduations lately, but there seems to be way more than four, there's also non europeans and many dropping hints of reincarnation.
What other company could they be joining?
Idol ES is also a thing which we know nothing about yet.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
I'll catch up on everything later, but I just wanted to say Mamarissa was an absolute pleasure. She needs to be protecc at all costs. Goldmine of a stream. I suspect clips and fanarts for weeks.

chungy-blush.gif

hylic

Nasa's ASMR is absolutely dangerous

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Wrong skin tone.
Maybe, but smart. Anything darker than porcelain and we'll have "he's literally black!" imbeciles raiding.

several years ago, the one smartarse making wink-wink comments about a vtuber's past life was on par with the "you guys know wrestling is fake, right?" guy, he was an arsehole ruining the fun for people who wanted to truly immerse themselves in the show. Nowadays every second comment is the smartarse making wink-wink comments about a vtuber's past life, and it seems barely anyone cares any more?
I choose to believe that schizos who can't separate reality from fiction left to bitch about lolicon and whatever else is trendy to bitch about now.

quick edit to it and blur the character.
And put caricature of jason on top!

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

This is the worst feeling ever: Indefinite hiatus ....
ORANGE WOMAN LOVE

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
On an unrelated note: today we celebrate emancipation of another sheeple

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
CEASE YOUR NÍGGERING AND LISTEN TO THIS ABSOLUTE BANGER

God grant me strength or I will simp hard for this woman :iryswooo: For real though she's great, she's unhinged airi.
That's all. Carry on :kaelaapprob:

They made a movie about this recently it was pretty funny

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
How it all comes back to Charlotte, holy shit this bitch might be rough on the edges (acts too rude for me) but she sure had shit thrown at her. Do someone here have the full picture of the drama around her "cancellation arc"? During the depression year she kept bringing it up superficially and even when I looked around I couldn't find the files or mentions, but she was painted as transphobic (based) and fatphobic (also based) with people taking clips or lines out of context, according to her.
Papi was already outted as a sexpest and terrible person, so I wanted to know the other bad actors.

I feel like weighing in here and saying that Charlotte is a pretty typical Canadian in terms of politics, and she really doesn't give a damn about said politics. What she is is an absolutely obsessive artist (a good thing) who doesn't want to do anything but draw and have fun. Her 'tism manifests as a complete obliviousness and disinterest in drama, which in turn seems to translate into random seething vtweeters becoming furious that she is just blithely doing her own thing and not championing the cause for their drama in particular.

She's also pretty young. Not sure how old exactly, but young enough to be in college still. Something from 2021 would be pretty close to her teenage years according to my guesstimate. Frankly, it's astonishing she lasted as long in the vtuber community as she did. I like her quite a lot actually. She just wants to draw and hang out with people in Discord calls while she draws and rambles stream-of-consciousness style at the speed of Zoomer. She handled Spanner pretty well without going to bits, and I feel like the further she distances herself from the hysterical vtweeter community, the better. Girl deserves better than having that nonsense take priority over the rare kind of artistic talent that won't be surpassed by A.I within a decade or so.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
We know globie is debuting 4 euro women soon so that covers some of the graduations lately, but there seems to be way more than four, there's also non europeans and many dropping hints of reincarnation.
What other company could they be joining?
Remember that globie is euros... plussssssss Seanigs. Like half of their first gen wasn't european or even lived in europe...
I think their only actually euro talents are the spanish catgirl, the finnish? dude and the french bear who I am 99% sure is half-SEA/an immigrant because she speaks Thai and a bunch of other monkey babble. Oh and tesco pippa might be a brit I don't remember.

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I feel like weighing in here and saying that Charlotte is a pretty typical Canadian in terms of politics, and she really doesn't give a damn about said politics. What she is is an absolutely obsessive artist (a good thing) who doesn't want to do anything but draw and have fun. Her 'tism manifests as a complete obliviousness and disinterest in drama, which in turn seems to translate into random seething vtweeters becoming furious that she is just blithely doing her own thing and not championing the cause for their drama in particular.

She's also pretty young. Not sure how old exactly, but young enough to be in college still. Something from 2021 would be pretty close to her teenage years according to my guesstimate. Frankly, it's astonishing she lasted as long in the vtuber community as she did. I like her quite a lot actually. She just wants to draw and hang out with people in Discord calls while she draws and rambles stream-of-consciousness style at the speed of Zoomer. She handled Spanner pretty well without going to bits, and I feel like the further she distances herself from the hysterical vtweeter community, the better. Girl deserves better than having that nonsense take priority over the rare kind of artistic talent that won't be surpassed by A.I within a decade or so.
I wasn't pointing the political stuff. She's as neutral as one can be because she can't be bothered as you well put, it's just that as a viewer active in chat during that time there were days where she was insufferable in woman-mode, being rude or making snyde remarks, umprompted. Sure, there were some shitters around sometimes and I believe streamers should clap back, but not when everyone is there trying to have a good time or asking stuff sincerely, then justifying it sometimes with autism stuff - not that she was wrong, she does sound and acts like one to a T.
I for one dropped when she couldn't stop being a cunt, close and a bit after the dog treatment arc (mid-2022?), she was so uppity the whole chat got more silent over time on the fear of violent rebuttal. I checked the recent ones before graduation and she mellowed out, but I can't shake that feeling because of the occasional scoffs so I still chose to step back and support from afar. I guess the chinese upbringing did more damage to her than she did to anyone by being a bitch, anyway. Good people can still be assholes, and I can just walk away from the screen.

E:

Korone, obviously.
:holohag::hololove:

Last edited:

Bronze

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
There is a difference between making someone like Bibi gain some pounds because Lord knows she needs it.
And making an already fat vtuber like kirsche or hexa become even fatter.
Leave it the pork master to distinguish the woulds to the would nots.

Idol EN 3 and VSPO EN haven't debuted yet. There's also V4mirai gen 3 if Brave plans to debut them in a few months. Some people think Holo's making a move.

There's also Nijisanji. And Vreverie
E: Pixellink gen 2 also haven't debuted.
So it's looking like March is the calm before the eventual corpo shitstorm huh.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Kronii needs to get a gat ASAP.

From members stuff. She's talking about that abusive family member again and how if they ever found out they would kill her. Not exaggerating. She's even laughing about being hit/abused??

Actual broken woman moment. Kronii please. :kroded:

frz

VShojo has connections with artists that bypass queue. NIji has jack shit.
Hay nijisanji can add more queue into it. They has something. :smugpipi:
Wrong skin tone.

I think with this conversation we've ended up discussing the two extremes of full kayfabe vs. pseudo-fleshtuber, when in reality I think it's more of a spectrum that we've just shifted a bit further to one side on recently. I don't feel like kayfabe is fading entirely, but past-life discussion becoming more acceptable has definitely weakened it in a sense.

For me personally the difference between a respectable vtuber vs. one who's clearly using it as a platform to whore themselves out isn't whether they and their community play into kayfabe, but whether they stream/post to their accounts in character. It's a very, very subtle distinction but an important one; "kayfabe" by its original definition involves presenting the performance as though it's "real" which I don't think is a huge necessity (it doesn't bother me that the second wave of Phase Invaders were publicly credited and that no attempt is ever made to obscure them, for example), but integrating bits and pieces of character lore into on-screen conversations adds a unique vtuber flavour to it, which couldn't be replicated with a webcam instead of an animated model.

Going back to the wrestling again (I know almost nothing about wrestling outside of the stuff that crosses over with anime women so bear with me), when I first got into vtubers several years ago, the one smartarse making wink-wink comments about a vtuber's past life was on par with the "you guys know wrestling is fake, right?" guy, he was an arsehole ruining the fun for people who wanted to truly immerse themselves in the show. Nowadays every second comment is the smartarse making wink-wink comments about a vtuber's past life, and it seems barely anyone cares any more? People aren't as dead-set on watching the actual reaper Mori Calliope, they're just as entertained watching the reaper Mori Calliope as performed by Karen Calanni.
I'd just point to ADVENT, they are the most kayfabe vtuber the entire EN scene has had since myth debut. All of them have PLs and it doesn't really fucking matter. Noone tuned into Bijou's stream when she talked about eating rocks and what not and get their immersion broken knowing she used to pilot a water model, that just isn't a thing. People can wink wink point point at their PL and it breaks 0 immersion all the same. Advent's number 1 kayfabe machine, Fuwamoco, that beats even a lot of the JP in kayfabing, are also the only one doing fleshtubing activities out of those 4. :smugrys:

Using "past-life discussion becoming more acceptable has definitely weakened it" logic, in 2022- early 2023 everyone in EN was doing kayfabing, then Advent debuted in 2023, normalized PL talk (Advent's debut was when people started openly talk about PL in every platform including reddit who used to be strictly against it) and it's Advent's fault that kayfabing is now dying. It's literally the fucking opposite. Kayfabe died long before PL talk getting normalized and then Advent revived the concept. Noone gave a shit about kayfabing in 2022- early 2023 beside hololive and Vox.

Actually, I know some of the NijiEN guys like Vox leans heavily into kayfabing. But I dont think any of the NijiEN girls does? (Except for maybe the newest gen since I dont know what they do and scarle who kayfabe as a brown skinned twitchthot). One of the NijiEN girls more popular clips are them going into a strip club.
Millie has one great stream about her hat and then nothing about it ever again and she even dropped it from her model. :ponrys:

What killed kayfabe for the EN scene has nothing to do with past life and more about VShojo and NijisanjiEN existing and getting popular. Why would new/aspiring vtuber gives a shit about kayfabing if the popular ones arent doing it? Kayfabe was already dead years before PL talk becoming normalized. We actually are seeing a resurgence of kayfabing as the PL talk strengthened thanks to Advent. You are pointing your weapon at the wrong perpetrators. It's not Waabyuu, Ally & Sally, Sachimu, LemonLeafASMR, Namirin who are killing kayfabing, it's Elira, Enna, Millie, Petra, Ironmouse, etc. who are doing it. If you want to gatekeep, kill off all the posers, spread the words against them, not focus your energy on suppressing PL talks.

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I for one dropped when she couldn't stop being a cunt, close and a bit after the dog treatment arc (mid-2022?), she was so uppity the whole chat got more silent over time on the fear of violent rebuttal. I checked the recent ones before graduation and she mellowed out, but I can't shake that feeling because of the occasional scoffs so I still chose to step back and support from afar. I guess the chinese upbringing did more damage to her than she did to anyone by being a bitch, anyway. Good people can still be assholes, and I can just walk away from the screen.
Same, her "girl boss" attitude filtered me hard, and half the time wasnt even funny she was just being an insufferable cunt.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
How it all comes back to Charlotte, holy shit this bitch might be rough on the edges (acts too rude for me) but she sure had shit thrown at her. Do someone here have the full picture of the drama around her "cancellation arc"? During the depression year she kept bringing it up superficially and even when I looked around I couldn't find the files or mentions, but she was painted as transphobic (based) and fatphobic (also based) with people taking clips or lines out of context, according to her.
Papi was already outted as a sexpest and terrible person, so I wanted to know the other bad actors.
You're in luck, I faintly recalled finding them on twitter way earlier, and they're still up.

~fatphobia~

This one's actually really fucking funny

TRIGGER WARNING: INSULTING DOG (she calls it white🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢)

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
You're in luck, I faintly recalled finding them on twitter way earlier, and they're still up.

~fatphobia~

This one's actually really fucking funny

TRIGGER WARNING: INSULTING DOG (she calls it white🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢)

I CAN SMELL YOUR RACE :Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:
Holy shit how is this woman not in jail :dokiSmug:

Top Bottom