"I came back from searching for all that smoked milk and trying to get back to you while being chased by the government"Skye Shinryu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Would we take Hexa to bigger heights, or cause a Pippa collab 2.0 if we put her name?
I think Hexa would have a heart attack if she was chosen. Unfortunately, I'm not rich enough to win this bidding.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

This cinematic universe is a mess, I want a refund.

VSoyBoy

Wait clock me if guys talked about this already but is she going to Vshojo?

She's already part of Kadokawa owned GeeX+ (Trash Taste + some other Fleshtubers), I don't know if that would stop her from being VShojo, since Sydsnap is part of both (but in different dimensions/personas). Also they are more general agency than content organization.

Nuenqu

Idiots are my type.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Would we take Hexa to bigger heights, or cause a Pippa collab 2.0 if we put her name?

I'm curious who will be chosen. There's a lot of people who wants to see her and Sayu, even though I'm not sure if it will happen

I think Hexa and Doki would be hilarious, I'd want them to watch more of the Chris-chan doc together.

I'm not opposed to Sayu collab (with Doki) one day when she stops tying her brand to being "girl that Nijisanji did wrong". At this point we can assume every former or current member of the branch is a person that Nijisanji did wrong in some way. Otherwise she's pretty entertaining.

Fishman by the end of the year

Fish McMahon is Fishman's moonscorched form.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

fortnitesmasherX

but I think we're getting closer to the dam breaking and nobody caring for this part of vtuber kayfabe at all.
Thank god for that. I hate that bullshit so much.

Death to kayfabe.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Please remind me how many CR cups and VCR events did Mikeneko participate in. I will take even Vsaikyou, not particularly CR owned but Hal is friend with Mafumafu

No
I think the event was called "Apex Legends Matsuri" or something like that
She was supposed to participate with these 2 guys (i dont remember their names)

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Pona is currently live and making a song

Edit:

Now she's doing a guerilla karaoke

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Reminder that Pippa was only brought on because Fishman didn't know what he was doing. He literally was conducting "acquire random people because you honestly don't care who you hire" and he chanced on a gold mine.
If you look at the newest gen, now that he actually cares who he hires, he will never recruit a Pippa and strive to become an idol company, and the further gens will look the same as this newest one.
The common issue with small corps are actually because they "cared about who they hire" and put all their auditionees on 4 different phase of testing/interviewing, selecting only the cream of the crop when it comes to singing/art-related talents. Instead of looking for unique/whacky people who can go viral/capture their own audience, they went into this whole streaming thing and only recruit idols whose personality are all kids-friendly.
Even hololive itself didn't start with idols (well sora kinda was borderline being one), but with mostly whacky people and neither did nijisanji. :nehgah:

ACCELERATE :mitothink:

Highly doubt this is the case. VCR > Holo in terms of pull. VCR doesnt give a shit if Holo decide to boycott VCR, their main pull is the e-celebs, not hololive. And this is Hololive we are talking about anyway not Nijisanji, I doubt they'd be that petty.
RIka would be an interesting case. I'd say Kson turned down collabs on her own in fear of antis hitting on the holo girls and VCR didn't want to touch the chinks either, mikeneko was a nuclear bomb who divorced one of CR founders, but mel don't really have any real reasons. Would be interesting to see how it turns out, either Hololive outted for being black all along or whatever.
Also I just noticed, of the two terminated talents from hololive (not counting the ones killed almost as they debuts), one of them is kuroneko (rica's twitter handle) and another is mikeneko. What is the resemblence, I can't tell. 😼
I am pretty sure there is a clip where someone asks Kson why she doesnt join VCR ARK Server and she outrights says that Nijisanji Blacklisted her
If that its true then Njijsanji at least has some pull in their servers

niggaphil

Looks like Holo has some issues on the Helldivers perm. That may explains why axel and altare cannot play it directly.

Not sure about Kurosanji side.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

All you aspiring managers out there, there is a slot for Doki to collab with the indie Vtuber of your choice.

All these items are so cute, I love unique merch. I love her, bros.
That Dokimakura is awesome! Too bad I'm broke.

But the bucks will come from slinging herself to men via lewd stuff, this is why even canan is literally fucking herself in her "ASMRs" now.
Also, totally not clickbait.

Holy Bazinga, she's stacked AF.
:inahungryl::inahungryl::inahungryl:

Looks like Holo has some issues on the Helldivers perm. That may explains why axel and altare cannot play it directly.

Not sure about Kurosanji side.

Sony is being a bitch not giving Hololive perms for that game.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
According to the rrats Cover asked the organizers to remove her because Stars was also participating, i dont think this is true but it was oddly convenient

Edit: Dont worry guys, sockman will save Vtubing

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Death to kayfabe.
This will be the downfall of what makes vtubing unique and special. Cannot wait for the amount of drama it will bring too. Vtubing is actually over. More and more people will normalize streaming with a facecam one day and a model the next day. Vtubing is ruined. The normies won.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Death to kayfabe.
And have a million grifters come in this hobby because they cab just commission a model with the basic ass personality and bitchy attitude and think they can be the next big thing?

Yeah no thanks I'd rather have my chuubas do kayfabe since it gatekeeps faggots who just rides on the current thing with little to no knowledge at all

At that point just watch irl streamers you fart sniffing mong

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
This will be the downfall of what makes vtubing unique and special. Cannot wait for the amount of drama it will bring too. Vtubing is actually over. More and more people will normalize streaming with a facecam one day and a model the next day. Vtubing is ruined. The normies won.

Nah, this year being the yabpocalypse might have actually made it easier to gatekeep in the long run.

FL Cascadia

No
She was supposed to participate with these 2 guys (i dont remember their names)

IIRC, her ineligibility was not due to blacklist. She didn't fit the rank requirements for the event, so rather than scramble to find a replacement team member, her two teammates decided to back out of the event entirely.

Last edited:
Top Bottom