"Maniac? Don't talk about Lumi pooping! That's rude! Is that what you're into? You guys like the scat, chat? I said it, yes I fucking did"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
PRISM Died the day they were bought out by Sony because the latter suffers "HOW DO I MANAGE THESE BAKA GAIJINS" Syndrome

Asian Woman Driving......

Last edited:

Negzana

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
"I am intensely curious about why the 'latinx' word is still used in public discourse when the majority of LATAMS I have met would rather be called slurs than it. If anyone can culturally enrich me on this topic, I'm interested in discussing it live on stream sometime. "

Simple. Because it's a label being thrust upon them by college white women. They didn't ask for the label, it was just "deemed" to be the "correct" term.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
That's because VOMS was pretty much just Gyari fucking around with the idea about wanting to run a "vtuber agency". I doubt it's even profit-driven from Gyari's side as they're still around despite them falling into irrelevance after Pikamee graduated.
It's not even really an agency. It's just Gyari making vtuber models and licensing them out to what are essentially indie vtubers. That's why Pikamee graduated; they couldn't provide her the sort of resources she wanted, because they don't really provide anything beyond the vtuber models.

seenister

I guess Proctor is asleep?
(a)
At least they get to keep their models.

I think 2024 is the year that corpo vtubing matures and those left will be the top players in the next coming years.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Bronze

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
SoyaPoya, from the Barbie Girls, is graduading on the 10th

Archive

A lot of people are graduating on the first half of march, is there something up besides new idol stuff?

Seems very likely related to this announcement: Globie group's gen2, a whopping 8 people.
Most people will simply ask "what the fuck is a globie?" Globie is the EN/EU branch of Brave Group, of looking at IdolEN like a tasty jewish snack fame.

They don't have any dates listed for debuts so far.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Ratio Yuires of Project:YuiRes is having a 3D showcase with concert.

Negzana

I hope she doesn't do camwhore stuff it would be such a shame to downgrade to that level when her idol career as Mel was just starting to pick up

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
774inc's Shisui Kiki in Volume 4 of Blue Archive.

Re:AcT's Shishigami Leona singing at 10PM JST.

During her singing stream earlier Lisa Makoh announced that her 3D live will be next Saturday at 7PM JST.

The initial announcement was late October last year so she has been waiting for quite some time.

NeoPorte's Shibuya Hal just finished a white text on black background announcement (the good one).

Two Man Live with Shirayuki Reid on 3 May, Shirayuki Reid's 3D live on 6 April, and Neoporte's 1st gen 3D live spread throughout 23 (Aruse Inu, Hizuki Yui) and 24 March (Yozuna Niu, Minase, and Tentei Forte).

Nose and friends on how it feels to be poor Monster Hunters.

VSpo's Kuromu Yano and foreign languages.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Peperoncino's reaction on Prism Project dissolving

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I love my dummy dota addicted vampire anime girls :)

lol caught you @Short
1709384210479.png

Last edited:

Negzana

Proctor needs to take some medicine to keep himself up all night

at least this is the only bad news for March

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Proctor needs to take some medicine to keep himself up all night

at least this is the only bad news for March
1709384441221.png

Proctor, probably.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
It's still funny to me that one of the pastiest femboy in this space was speculated to be black at one point
They just got the wrong shota. Flayon is the giant black dude everyone expected Kyo to be.
A giant corporation shutting down a subsidiary regardless of their performance?

Couldn't have seen that coming, certainly not immediately when I heard they got acquired by a giant corporation.
'member when Sony announced its 50 vtuber project and everyone was yelling about how Sony was going to take over the market?

Yeah.

Apparently Niji and Holo stumbled upon the concept that actually works, and all that's left is handling it competently.
She deserved better.
One of only two good things Crunchyroll ever did. I liked Onyx Equinox, too.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I hope she doesn't do camwhore stuff it would be such a shame to downgrade to that level when her idol career as Mel was just starting to pick up
Hopefully she tries networking with VCR et all still. She could boost her popularity through them if she is not blacklisted.

She is probably on the recommended list for a future HoloEN4
I kinda have a rrat regarding this. Calli once said last year when she was talking about Holo recruitment that she asked if her collabing with people was hurting their chances of getting into Holo. She was worried and not wanting to collab as much as she used to because of that. Cover told her it did not affect their chances at all, but she remained skeptical.

I was thinking that she was talking about Milky specifically in this situation. Milky may have been trying to get into Holo EN for a while and kept getting rejected, thus causing frustration for Calli. I think she said this a couple months before Advent's debut, too.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I mean, she's always done semi-risque modeling on her fanbox, and was even a model prior to Hololive. Not quite Canan levels of lewd, but still. Maybe it's just something she likes to do. :botanshrug:

Negzana

I mean, she's always done semi-risque modeling on her fanbox, and was even a model prior to Hololive. Not quite Canan levels of lewd, but still. Maybe it's just something she likes to do. :botanshrug:
After her time in Hololive I just hope she doesn't return to that. Idol stuff might not be as lucrative but it's just nicer to see a person progress in singing/dancing

Top Bottom