"That's lookin' like a preborn baby"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stassy

I missed that they reposted this tweet 5 days ago.
This means they're going to have extra activities as non-vtubers right? Like DemonDice and keekihime
I'd rather say more like Nayuta who finished recently her late summer tour with Lapriere (the concert was delayed until this month) which is a full fledged IRL idol unit and also announced their Bluray release soon in their latest monthly stream.
Also they still have their own career, the others members Nakuru and Itsuki also did their solo concert this month, which are miles better than Nayuta's "full myopia experience" one...maybe that is why she groomed them into joining her, fresh blood to stay in the game (she lured them to dinner during a M3 convention and that is how they meet)

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I wonder if they're just going to try to make something more special out of it due to it being a full Myth collab and that's why it's taking so long. If I were to guess, I wouldn't be surprised if they might try to get more modded Pals like Dino Gura. Which would explain the delay if they have to get explicit perms from each mod creator.

Probably just wishful thinking though. :ameliaThink:

Although now that I think about it, far more likely is just the things that suddenly came up for Kiara and Calli throwing a wrench in things. One thing I do wonder is if EN has already recorded everything for 5th fes or if they still need to go to JP for that. Since time is quickly starting to run out.
I guess regardless, we might hear an update about the collab here.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Can you tell us more about this whimz thot? Fefe is my favorite whoretuber i would love to know more about the whore trying to dox her :BijouBijou:
Not the Fefe you are thinking of, this is a completely different Fefe who does ASMR.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Not the Fefe you are thinking of, this is a completely different Fefe who does ASMR.
She's also a whore.
brave-J3iz361-Qpg.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

braindoko

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Rat birthday callins/countdown. Watch it or I WILL kill you.

Guests:
  • Haachama and her gift: foto_no_exif (60) (1).jpg
  • Towa being lovey-dovey
  • A-chan
  • Ollie
  • Hajime
  • Matsuri (STAY AWAY FROM HER, WHORE)
  • Risu
  • Ao
  • Flayon got her an art gift, but no callin.
  • CYALLI
  • Ina of the Floor
  • Wawa
  • Roberu
  • Shien
  • Roboco
  • Sleepy :BijouBijou:
  • IRyS, Mooms, Fauna, and Kronii
  • Miowi Celery
  • Bettel did a video
  • GOD'S STONGEST COMEDIAN, Kaela Kovalskia did a video

Last edited:

RiverBear

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
watch this self proclaimed goddess of marriage call you about your gym membership

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Imagine using your literacy skills to read women's fanfiction.

Anyway the funny cooking lady is live and is dispensing advice such as "fight wetness with wetness" before having to clarify that you should not add water to hot oil.

Awoogers

Koronesuki

X-Potato
A couple of Orange Woman clips for those who aren't tired of the Orange Woman looping yet:

For those who are tired of it, here's a clip of Miko's Elite English instead:

frz

Imagine being illiterate and proud of it.
I'll bite the bait. Imagine counting twilight as literature
It's literally a fanfic shitpost.
I myself only read novels of the highest quality.
image.png

Clip tax:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Interesting clip from Okayu, apparently she made a super expensive animated music video recently, won't have a salary for the next six-ish months and will be living off bean sprouts. Cover covered the cost up front and she is slowly paying them back. She planned for it by saving money beforehand.

Expecting to see purple catto show up on korones streams more often to mooch food.

suspect this is partially a character bit especially if she mentioned saving money beforehand.
The problem with every creative community is there are a lot of ideas people and very few getting-shit-done people, and things like talent management and merch distribution sound easy on paper, so people without the necessary knowledge and experience volunteer their services and get in over their head.
Makes me wonder how Doki found MR Man is easy and so quick maybe he came to her? tard me if this is known info.
Masterbaiter of tva being a dirty f*moid would be a good twist ngl
Something Something know thy enemy.

Can't mock something proper without knowlage.
Imagine being illiterate and proud of it.
If I can't read then I can't be swayed into unfaithfulness to my oshi :smugpipi::smugselen::dokiSmug:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Can't mock something proper without knowlage.
I can make fun of you being a dirty fucking esl with not much life and having aids, probably. All without knowing you!

Awoogers

I'll bite the bait. Imagine counting twilight as literature
It's literally a fanfic shitpost.
I myself only read novels of the highest quality.
image.png

Clip tax:

novelupdates brainrot

based

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Yeah but Aqua fucked my wife
As expected of the total chad known as Minato Aqua.
Fefe ( not the whore ) has been dealing with so drama for a while now, she just posted screenshots of some vtubers trying to be le evil doxxxer. The main vtuber involved being Whimsiez is a tranny. Man, these screenshots are hilarious. They tried to contact some people Fefe might know irl for some info with a promise of some audio ASMR LOL.

2 of them privated their accounts.

That whimz tranny already has an history. This is a doc claiming her innocence during past dramas.

Archive, Doc archive

I might look into it more later since im at work right now. But yeah, just some turbo retards having a discord chatroom to dox someone and they seems to be failling immensely. Hilarious. They dont even know if what they're doing is legal or not lmao.

>Offering ASMRs for someone's name.
>"Why won't they believe i don't have a penis?" -Whimsiez
>Two of them have already protected their accounts.

Lmao. Silly whores. Also, I'm going to go ahead and still call Whimsiez a tranny because of the above quote. It makes it much more funny.
:selenpointandlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom