"So now I can open my mouth somewhat, I can fit two fingers"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Myth 2022 birthday concerts are recorded in Amelia's Basement and not hololive Studio, I dont know if they even count. Calli was the only one with a birthday concert in Holo's studio in 2022, on-time. Only Ina and Kiara did a 3d concert for 2023. Calli did something but it barely even counts as 3D.
Gura had a 3D live in 2022 which according to her own words, was "produced by Cover". I don't think that one was recorded with Ame's studio since neither of them talked about it, also the quality was on-par with the typical 3D live done by JP girls. Yet at the same time I don't think this one was recorded in Japan either since at that time no one from Myth had stepped foot in Japan yet.

(BTW I wasn't referring to her birthday live, that one was done by Kanauru.)

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Lamy just released her 3rd original. Its as cute as could have expected it to be.

Also if you love drinking from time to time why dont you buy one of these?

Last edited:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

IyEaTUHM_o.png

People just stopped giving a fuck about keeping PL stuff hush hush huh?
Yeah people in the west stopped, to the point Pomu was going to vanish for sure (til she possibly resurfaced) because not all of them wants this to be known especially while they were already on the way out. JP still respect for the most part but the EN base stopped giving a shit, largely because you have large vtweeters like Flipse literally posting their PL/IRL under their corporate shit.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Anyone know why Delutaya's Twitter is protected now?

View attachment 64543View attachment 64544
Bio just says "in recovery"

Here's her last couple of tweets. She caught a cold 2 days ago and had to cancel a karaoke stream cause of it. She was gonna play DBD but had to cancel that too cause it was getting worse.
23472.png

23473.png
23474.png

23475.png

I'm assuming whatever got her sick is hitting her really badly right now. It's kinda worrying that she'd leave a message like that and private her account but I'm hoping she just wants to focus on recovering quick. Ideally, it isn't something too serious.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
that can't be a good idea
normal people can't handle that in a regular company, I know from experience. I fear what would happen with vtubers

Currently the Discord has a very schizophrenic dynamic. So far its

3) Moth finding and posting lots and lots of bug women
:unsure:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

I'm happy Nyaru's getting a slight redesign/update, specially after the femboy that did her original design ghosted her. This one looks cuter and doesn't look like a mid-2000's MTV Flash cartoon. :sanasmile:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Muscle Bar Snake Girl is doing a Short stream where she's trying to shill coffee.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

I gave it a watch. It was mostly fine. First off, if you want to watch the VOD yourself, note it's actually in two parts because apparently Serina got some sort of copyright-related alert while streaming and her solution to this was to quickly end that stream and start another one - I didn't get it but I guess she's the expert.

She almost exclusively covered black contributions to American pop culture, which isn't insignificant but sure leaves out some important parts of black history in America, doesn't it? Apparently she wanted to keep the tone relatively light. Though near the end she starts veering into intersectionalism and shows videos about black participation in the drag scene and the #StopAsianHate movements which were kind of painful to listen to knowing that modern black culture outside of college campuses is not exactly a bastion of tolerance of queerness and Asians. Up until that part it was pretty straightforward and probably the safest way an agency vtuber could have handled this topic.

1. Talents will get more benefits now including company credit cards, now Rin can fuel her addiction at Aviel expenses

Others have already commented about the dangers of giving young women company credit cards but I think it's a good idea if Aviel can keep them on a leash. Let the talents get games and L2D assets and such without having to bother a manager to buy them for them.

An interesting thing I caught: this vtuber is streaming at the same time on YouTube in both the standard format and the shorts format. Thought that was interesting.

multicast.png

I've seen this as well. I put out a tweet asking if anyone knows how it's done but I didn't get a solid response. I suppose it's a good way to pick up a few more CCV from idiot zoomiezooms who can't figure out how to turn their phone ninety degrees.

The second member of Digital DropOuts(Megu's VTuber group) Paichi is starting her debut!

She seemed cute. I gave her a follow.

Unfortunately it looks like the other two Dropouts won't be ready until next month. Kinda odd. I wonder who else we'll see in here.

Doctor Kayfabe

MAHA5 apparently has a Japan branch now.

Announcement Tweet Archive.

I don't know if the fact that they are all acquisitions from Propro Production says anything or not. Stranger still, one of them graduated 3 years ago and has apparently come back through this arrangement.

frz

Oh sweet child, the number of people in TVA not only love pegging, they are more into sounding too. Your opinion discarded immediately :dokibirdWhat:
Imma not even gonna google what it is. But you guys do you. Or yourself. Or get do-ed
Gura had a 3D live in 2022 which according to her own words, was "produced by Cover". I don't think that one was recorded with Ame's studio since neither of them talked about it, also the quality was on-par with the typical 3D live done by JP girls. Yet at the same time I don't think this one was recorded in Japan either since at that time no one from Myth had stepped foot in Japan yet.

(BTW I wasn't referring to her birthday live, that one was done by Kanauru.)

I excluded non-birthday 3D because it'd take double the amount of work it wasn't the topic at hands. But if you actually click on the link you linked, a bunch of JP girls was in it so most likely done in Cover studio. Kiara did a 3D birthday 2022 here, pretty high quality, stated was done in Amelia's basement.

On the same topic, don't see people talking about it here Okayu did her live birthday 3D party yesterday. One think in particular I noticed, she was using a new 3D model/outfit. The outfit included a transparent skirt with uh, double the bust size and 1000 times the jiggle physics compared to Cover's 3D model. The huge amount of jiggle physics + not having an outfit reveal stream gave me suspicions that it's not a Cover-made model but something she commissioned herself.
Did anyone do this before in Hololive? (using custom 3d model, not counting the shitty chibi ones)

Edit: I was pointed out it was wrong, but enjoy the clip anyway

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Kannagi Tenri and Yoshika singing together.

Koyori raised the forbidden topic to Ui-mama

After finishing FF6, Suou Patra had a guerilla stream in celebration of that and getting her first anime voicing role.

Episode 6 of Housoushitsu no Kigurumi Girl. It's impressive she's going strong after going indie and even breaking 5view when streaming FF series. She will start FF7 next week (most likely original).

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

FINALLY! She deserved a better model, her current one has always looked amateurish to me

as a sidenote that I thought was funny, one of the new characters shown looks somewhat similar to a certain citrus thieving harlot, which means she'll probably gloat about it for at least one day:
China stealing IP and repackaging it for sale on Amazon a shitty gacha game, what else is new?

Anyways, Tenma posted this on twitter and for some reason the replies are people defending futas

Obligatory:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Imma not even gonna google what it is. But you guys do you. Or yourself. Or get do-ed

I excluded non-birthday 3D because it'd take double the amount of work it wasn't the topic at hands. But if you actually click on the link you linked, a bunch of JP girls was in it so most likely done in Cover studio. Kiara did a 3D birthday 2022 here, pretty high quality, stated was done in Amelia's basement.

On the same topic, don't see people talking about it here Okayu did her live birthday 3D party yesterday. One think in particular I noticed, she was using a new 3D model/outfit that might not have been produced by Cover. The outfit included a transparent skirt with uh, double the bust size and 10 times the jiggle physics compared to Cover's 3D model. Did anyone do this before in Hololive? (using custom 3d model, not counting the shitty chibi ones)

It's the outfit from her Solo Live.

08dbau6dhxq91.jpg

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

I find it very hard to believe she got Kanzaki (Oreimo, Eromanga) as a designer, it's probably someone inspired in his art, this eye shading is very familiar but I cannot point it out whoever it is.
She deserves it, just get a proper rigger and start overacting, we need 200% idol power for this. Brown woman love!
:polkasticks:

Clip tax: butch lesbian highlight

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted

Oh nice, looks like she's going for the Himemori Luna-vibe. That's a pretty good choice of aesthetic. I hope her re-debut goes well. She deserves getting more eyes on her.

And maybe this will motivate her to do a Kingdom Hearts stream. Those always are fun.
I find it very hard to believe she got Kanzaki (Oreimo, Eromanga) as a designer, it's probably someone inspired in his art, this eye shading is very familiar but I cannot point it out whoever it is.
She deserves it, just get a proper rigger and start overacting, we need 200% idol power for this. Brown woman love!
:polkasticks:
Maybe this person. Nyaru hinted at this account in a subsequent post.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
And maybe this will motivate her to do a Kingdom Hearts stream. Those always are fun.
You motherFAQer don't know about the curse of Kingdom Hearts LP's ? :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

But seriously, I hope down the line she gets a decent 3D model, because she tried to improve her vroid 3D, and it sorta improved.... into a more HD vroid 3D model.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
VNU showed models of their new gen with a debut pv.

Bear also put a short song

They have a website too, it's really old school and adorable and I hope they keep committing to the bit.

Botan Lagoon! Run, just fucking run!

If you gotta go, Revy!Botan is not the worst way.

Not-Nina hanging out with Not-Yugo in Thailand.

Archive will be done later.

Edit: K9Kuro is in Thailand too

:pomuLove:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter