"Cartman is kinda based"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Limkin

I am honestly glad that the chuubas stay there, half of this forum is completely unable to not drop to their knees and instantly become simpering whiteknights the second a woman enters the equation. Heck the one time I convinced emp to post in here it led to a near repeat of the drama nonsense and it got the banter thread made.
Women turn conversations exceedingly gay because people cannot stop dropping their spaghetti around them and it pisses others off which just causes infighting.
Also I really didn't need to know so many forum users are into pegging. My opinion as a whole was much higher before

Bronze

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Mizugame Mia is celebrating her birthday with a 3D live.

HoloFantasy collab with Shironeko Project.

VSpo's Yakumo Beni and more voice impersonation.

Natori Sana will be reading the latest event story in Blue Archive starring the best faction, Problem Solver 68 at 8PM JST.

Towa's chiropractor practicing with Aki and Mio.

Jealous

Lurker
Edit: Parrot Discord story Clock'd. Replaced with clips

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Also I really didn't need to know so many forum users are into pegging. My opinion as a whole was much higher before

niggaphil

Oh sweet child, the number of people in TVA not only love pegging, they are more into sounding too. Your opinion discarded immediately :dokibirdWhat:

Kalion

:)

Koro-san continues be loved by Sunsoft, getting to play their new game Hebereke 2 a week early.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Being groomed isn't in there? Lame.
That's basically a given.
@God's Strongest Dragoon is every user including the ones on the virtual YouTubers thread back in the homeland.
My favorite part about all these theories is at no point during my stay here, no one has ever questioned where I came from or how I even found this site.

At the top of the hour, Tenma's watching this weird French horror comedy about a sentient tire with 2 girls from PRISM

Clip Tax: Uruka has the fashion sense of a butch lesbian

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
watching the Honkai Impact 3rd Part 2 special, there was a brief introduction from Finana, so this was probably recorded before...well, everything.

nothing major for dramatubers to jump on, just expressing her appreciation for the game and looking forward to Part 2.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Bae's new poster looks good!

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Gura like big ****s

Lumi(not a yellow) playing Space Quest 3

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
watching the Honkai Impact 3rd Part 2 special, there was a brief introduction from Finana, so this was probably recorded before...well, everything.

nothing major for dramatubers to jump on, just expressing her appreciation for the game and looking forward to Part 2.

as a sidenote that I thought was funny, one of the new characters shown looks somewhat similar to a certain citrus thieving harlot, which means she'll probably gloat about it for at least one day:

lemon woman hoyoverse.jpg

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Camelia is a pretty big producer. His biggest accolades in the VTuber scene are Botan's Lioness' Pride, Bae's Play Dice!, Marine's Treasure Box (Along with possibly Toby Fox under a pseudonym), and IRyS' stream intro song. So yeah, dude does some pretty damn impressive shit.
Camellia is also the hack that wrote the awful UmiSea song

poggers ocean

Speaking of, Holotori finally overtook the awful Country roads cover.
WUf7AEly_o.png

this song is so loopable

- Haachama did not have a single 3D Live, Bae will be the first HoloAu to have a 3D live.

Haachama may not have had a birthday 3D, but killing lobsters with her bare hands and then cooking them was still peak Haachama

IyEaTUHM_o.png

People just stopped giving a fuck about keeping PL stuff hush hush huh?

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Limkin

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Anyone know why Delutaya's Twitter is protected now?

foto_no_exif (45) (1).jpgfoto_no_exif (44) (1).jpg
Bio just says "in recovery"

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
Babutaro's cover is out now:

and her stream of the day:

And here is Luna's stream as well:

Bio just says "in recovery"
I hope she is ok

Top Bottom