"That's OK! I'd love having someone watch me pee huhHUHUHUHAh!"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

USS IOWA

Understandable. Different moods for different days

Standard mood for the Towl

This should be used a lot more these days

I think the only group in HoloEN that doesn't have the 'weird semisociopathic' autistic girl is Myth, Gura might be close.
So far only Kiara and Mori said something like this, right? Then it's likely that this is a Myth related thing and nothing more.
But, personally, my bets are on Yagoo finally retiring and talents being recalled to HQ for a farewell recording/performance. We just need more talents to spill some JP trip info, preferably outside of Myth.
I think it's a promotional thing for a big Japanese company.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Instead of blurry Haachama faces, what if the next pfp clone gag was to call yourself "God's Strongest [whatever]" and change your pfp to huge brown anime tits? Don't do that, guys, that would tooootally suck.

Anyway, some of the best clips are the ones when the vtubers laugh really hard. They laugh a lot of course, but I'm talking about those big, out-of-control laughs when they're either really loud or get out of breath from laughing.

I went through and grabbed a few that I remember. They're all Hololive, I honestly don't remember any really good laughing clips from other vtubers, though I'm sure they're out there.

Oldie here

I'd love to see more good laughing clips if anybody wants to share them.

No Name

Instead of blurry Haachama faces, what if the next pfp clone gag was to call yourself "God's Strongest [whatever]" and change your pfp to huge brown anime tits? Don't do that, guys, that would tooootally suck.

Anyway, some of the best clips are the ones when the vtubers laugh really hard. They laugh a lot of course, but I'm talking about those big, out-of-control laughs when they're either really loud or get out of breath from laughing.

I went through and grabbed a few that I remember. They're all Hololive, I honestly don't remember any really good laughing clips from other vtubers, though I'm sure they're out there.

Oldie here

Marines unhinged laughter is probably my favorite, clearly peak hag.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I'm surprised nobody pointed out how close the gen name "Ephemira" is to Ephemera (typo maybe)? And what's the definition of Ephemera?

Kawaii, of all corpos, naming a new gen like that feels like a sick joke.
Someone did.
Are they seriously tempting fate by labeling their new generation as something that doesn't last long (ephemeral)?

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Nyaru is doing an ASMR reading about Waco. It sounds like kino content, but too bad it's members only.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I think the only group in HoloEN that doesn't have the 'weird semisociopathic' autistic girl is Myth, Gura might be close.
Promise has two, but Fauna fades a bit into the background because Mumei's there.

Advent still wins out with its group dynamics, however, since Promise doesn't really have anyone that Mumei or Fauna can really fuck up with their mannerisms. Whereas Shiori is free to bully the twins at will.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Promise has two, but Fauna fades a bit into the background because Mumei's there.

Advent still wins out with its group dynamics, however, since Promise doesn't really have anyone that Mumei or Fauna can really fuck up with their mannerisms. Whereas Shiori is free to bully the twins at will.

Reminder, Shiori is going to disprove Kiara's existence in 15 minutes

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Unsure if the past few comments were serious, but Counterside was the gacha game Myth collabed with in the past.
View attachment 64452

Hoshimachi Suisei gets fucking Idolm@ster, Irys gets a shitty mobage, thanks Yagoo for once again proving you believe in meritocracy.
:inatiredl:

Wake me up when Holo collabs with NIKKE just for the glorious outrage and moralfagging it's going to generate.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Wake me up when Holo collabs with NIKKE just for the glorious outrage and moralfagging it's going to generate.
Just add Marine, Kiara or Choco and you have the perfect setup

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Just add Marine
They already "plagiarized" her design with 'Mast':
Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 12-57-01 nikke mast - Google Search.png

TBH, not a bad "We-have-Marine-at-home" version.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

What the fuck is a Counterside?

If anyone watched the HoloParade streams, the gameplay is similar but more smooth and flashy.

Boys will be boys.. Axel is too good with that glizzy thing..

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
They already "plagiarized" her design with 'Mast':
View attachment 64464

TBH, not a bad "We-have-Marine-at-home" version.
i dont remember it very well but the illustrator kinda hint it is based on Marine to the point he hide the word ahoy in her design,

Calli is also in the game (Volume) and if you want to push it Towa (Milk)

It's like Marine had an evil twin who joined the navy instead of turning to piracy.
Same as Marine that was considered a fake pirate her squad are was considered a fake navy, a joke and a waste of money by the government that refused to deploy them because the boat they maintain is to expensive to lose it but also to expensive to deploy it

Edit: Forgot to add, our resident future vshoujo ID member is kinda in the game as Exia, Zentreya v2 is also in game (Nihilister) i wanted to put Shiori as Rosanna but Rosanna is to based for that comparison

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It's like Marine had an evil twin who joined the navy instead of turning to piracy.
Marine's evil twin would be an honest to god chaste nun who is 20

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Marine's evil twin would be an honest to god chaste nun who is 20
I'm starting to wonder which one is the "evil" twin here. Also wondering how twins can have an age difference of around 30 years.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Oldie here

the day she became my oshi

cracks me up after all these years
also a testament on how fujos can get on the collab partners

goblin

i fucking love this dog

haglaugh

haglaugh(1)

best bro

foxu

a fucking cinema

silly goofy

i just really like tomboys