"Do you see this shit peko~"Usada Pekora

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

God's Strongest Dragoon

Found this in parrots discord.

Edit: what is the original to this i swear ive seen it before but i cant place it. i was thinking WoW but that didnt seem right.

Amazing how diversity should be strength but they cannot beat one knight who I'll just assume is a racist
Knights in the Elder Scrolls don't fuck around. For instance, there's Pelinal "If their ears are knives they lose their lives" Whitestrake. He was a knight that was so racist against elves, he killed thousands of Khajit (cat people) because he mistakenly thought they were elves.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa reached 1k subs on youtube. This means she can now get monetization.
Discord-5-Bj-Rvz-Lz-SF.png

She also mentioned she is doing better today.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Amazing how diversity should be strength but they cannot beat one knight who I'll just assume is a racist

The Elder Scrolls is powered by racism.

Pelinal Whitestrake fought the Ayeleid as a supercuck for his slave-queen Alessia and nothing can stop his quest to kill every Elf that dares to breathe, not even non-linear time streams.

The Dwemer, jew-elves that they are, concentrated their power and knowledge into building the Anumidium to destroy their fellow Elves in the Chimer before Kagrenac did an oopsie and erased the Dwemer, leaving the Walking Star and the Heart of Lorkhan lost until Dagoth Ur came for it.

Similarly, the Falmer were hunted by the Atmorans landing on the north of Tamriel following the return of Ysgramor and the 500 Companions once the Falmer attacked Saarthal and driven Ysgramor and his two sons from the land. The remaining Falmer fleeing from actual genocide were then tricked and enslaved by the Dwemer. You know who else are popular for keeping slaves? The Dunmer, which are what the Chimer became once the Dwemer fucked themselves out of existence through maximized greed and, not ones to be left out-jewed, the Chimer leaders of the Tribunal used Kagrenac's Tools to give themselves pseudo-divinity in exchange for cursing their entire people into becoming black. In a crazy twist though, this just led to them enslaving the Argonians and Khajiit of the land, because why should animal people have rights anyway?

The Orsimer have had their lands established and destroyed something like 2 or 3 times. I don't keep track because who fucking cares about Orcs.

Yokuda had an issue with one defeated group of Ansei, the Hiradirge, having such a massive beef with their conquerors that they decided to sink the entire continent in revenge for their defeat. This prompted the Ra'Gada to flee east to Tamriel where they landed and promptly genocided other local populations to claim new territory and become the Redguards.

The Thalmor despise Talos, the 9th Divine, for using Elven technology (the Anumidium) to attack the Altmer and use it's power to become a God himself, granted power by their own chief deity and ascending to a height of power greater than any Elf has ever achieved through their own religious myth. If you want to dive a bit deeper into mythos, there's also suggestion that Talos, as a representation of Lorkhan's power and the divine enemy of Altmeri belief, is their greatest enemy and anyone that devotes themselves to such a god is their greatest enemy. There's also some details that suggest that managing to depower and erase Talos from the pantheon would give the Altmer a way to ascend their entire race back to some state of godhood and rule the world.

Knights in the Elder Scrolls don't fuck around. For instance, there's Pelinal "If their ears are knives they lose their lives" Whitestrake. He was a knight that was so racist against elves, he killed thousands of Khajit (cat people) because he mistakenly thought they were elves.

There are something like 17 different forms the Khajiit take based on the phases of the moon during their birth. The Ohmes and Ohmes-raht are both very man-looking, with the Ohmes being pretty close matches for men/mer. Ohmes-raht are in the same vein but also possess thin fur on their whole bodies and tails but are otherwise not distinctly cat-men like the rest of their furstock. Pelinal probably massacred all the Ohmes and that's why they went from "the most commonly seen outside the provice" to basically non-existence.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Varium's Amemochi Nina finished FF1 Pixel Remaster yesterday and immediately jumped to FF2 today.

Reminder that Koyori will have Shigure Ui as interview guest from outside holo at 7PM JST.

VSpo's Kaga Sumire got her home 3D recently.

VSpo Lethal Company clip. Somehow Hinano playing the game reminds her of ero doujin.

Former INNK bond in action.

USS IOWA

Edit: what is the original to this i swear ive seen it before but i cant place it. i was thinking WoW but that didnt seem right.

It's a trailer for a dlc for Elder Scrolls Online.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I honestly never imagined a future where Vshojo was made up of mostly Nijisanji talents, but we may be heading to that end and I'm kinda scared lemao.
At this point Nijisanji on the EN side will be reduced to just another one of those stepping stone corpos people would join only to get scouted for better work similar to Tsunderia and CyberLive.

I honestly don't think Kyo is a big enough talent to be a worthwhile pickup for them, revenue/numbers wise or in terms of social impact, doesn't even have anything for existing members to saviourfriend over.
I would have much more respect for VShoujo if they actually debut someone who wasn't a guaranteed money maker in there PL
Kyo has very dedicated fans. He might not have the biggest CCV in Niji but he did have a fair amount of support. I wonder at what point will they end up hiring the same people that fucked over the first few that left.

Pretty scuff but good.

The Elder Scrolls is powered by racism.
Funny how stories that have a bunch of racism end up being very interesting due to all the conflicts and shit. But in current year racism bad therefore no story should have it.

Kalion

:)

A

Korone says she designed a boss for an indie game that just released!

God's Strongest Dragoon

The Orsimer have had their lands established and destroyed something like 2 or 3 times. I don't keep track because who fucking cares about Orcs.
They were created because they were elven followers of Trinimac but their patron god was eaten and shit out by Boethiah. The shit became Malacath and Trinimac's followers became Orcs. Their lands (Orsinium) was sacked 3 times. First by Bretons and Redguards, then Bretons, then they were given Orsinium back, and then they were sacked again by Bretons and Redguards. Orsinium was rebuilt between Skyrim and Hammerfell (because they got tired of dealing with Bretons) but it doesn't really matter at this point because the Orcs are now fully accepted into Imperial rule and can rule their own kingdoms under the Empire as vassals.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Korone says she designed a boss for an indie game that just released!
DAMN IT LOOKS FUCKING SICK
1708331524312.png

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
God, how did I get over 50 pages behind so quickly? Keeping up with these posts is like doing gatcha dailies (probably, I wouldn't know).

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
God, how did I get over 50 pages behind so quickly? Keeping up with these posts is like doing gatcha dailies (probably, I wouldn't know).
Maybe you should stop whoring yourself out Rie and then you'd have enough time to read whatever retarded shit and shilling is posted here.

RiverBear

1708331997188.png

Found this funny interaction on X
Just wanted to share

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1708333838176.png

Found this funny interaction on X
Just wanted to share
"Let's share positive Niji stories"
Also shares a picture of someone who graduated from Niji from a lack of opportunities and was reportedly bullied and sidelined over preferred talents.

Why do I even try to shitpost, I could never come up with anything this good.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
:youlittleshit:

Please stop throwing shit at my wife Aradia?? I went back 20 pages and couldn't even pinpoint what set that all off. Somebody just posted a random wedding photo unprompted? 🤔

Anyway Aradia love!!

GGGq0jSawAAPN7C

I'm happy to lick the Dorito dust from her fingers. (Mario Kart stream reference.)
:holohag::hololove:

Also have some arts. :medsmoremeds:

the red road

Kyo has very dedicated fans. He might not have the biggest CCV in Niji but he did have a fair amount of support. I wonder at what point will they end up hiring the same people that fucked over the first few that left.
Oh I wasn't necessarily talking about Kyo when I said that it's just been really fucking with me that alot of people seem to think highly of Vshojo when to me they come across as vultures waiting for popular Vtubers to be available.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
When I saw this tweet by Kuro, combined with him saying in his IRL stream yesterday that he might stream "From the office" today, I started thinking that he is probably talking about some sort of VShojo JP office.

I don't like him doing the vtubing thing and the facecam thing under the same identity. I know Kson does it too but I'm not a fan of her doing it either. At least use different identities for each so we can keep up the facade even if we know the truth. I guess Vshojo is going to be the destination for people who want to do this hybrid stuff under the same identity now… See you, Quinn…

It's some fag feeding on the scraps of the Niji drama and pretending they have le sekrit info for clout. The Niji drama is like a beached whale and all of these worthless bastards are just the scavengers crowding around the carcass trying to juice as much out of it as they can.

Yeah, buncha clout-chasing scumbags, profiting off of the misery of fans and talents alike. Anyway, see you all tonight.

Well shit, today I learned there is a SU-27 vtuber with anime uwu eyes who mostly plays DCS World. I have never been so jealous before and for the first time I want to commission something for myself..

I follow him on Twitter and he posts funny stuff. He seems to stream pretty irregularly but at least more than the vtweeters.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

We got this in the quote rotation right?

Uruka has become significantly lewder since she got her new outfit and the infinite club meme started. It's like the sexually frustrated femcel band camp kid got the green light to be more lewd and I'm terrified of where this will take us.

Top Bottom