"Don't use tik-tok it's stupid, it's a waste of... everything"Nanashi Mumei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Does Vshojo do anything Idol related at all? Honest question I don't watch them.
They VERY supportive of musical endeavors , and they made 3d concert with multiple original songs

Bronze

Does Vshojo do anything Idol related at all? Honest question I don't watch them.
They do concerts now. So It's possible they can.
There's also the fact that Vshojo has no schedule for debuts so you can just get in, and debut when you are ready unlike hololive who will stick to their schedule and probably not change it just to get Pomu.

I think some people believe Hololive will target individuals when I feel like they are more focused on talents fulfilling their purposes in general, so not getting Pomu doesn't matter to them so long they can find someone who can fit in the gen and give results.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
They have done company concerts. It seems to be a talent-centric push, for example Henya really wanted to be in the next concert, so the company pushed out her 3D model within a few months of her debut to let her participate. On the other hand if a talent didn't want to be included, I doubt they would have to participate. In that sense it would lack the group being pushed forward feel that an idol company might have.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 2550-2600

Other Recap parts can be found [HERE]

Ᵽ PHC: Phase Connect
▷ HLO: Hololive
☆ HST: Holostars
◷ NIJ: Nijisanji
₪ IDL: Idol Corp
Ⓥ VSJ: VShojo

It's been a whole year since Froot pledged to donate money to charity, not a word since. Happy Anniversary!

The Recap has also landed right into the Valentine's Day posting zone. Feel free to browse on your own for merch, date roleplay streams etc

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird thread - still relevant
| ◷ NIJ | Ᵽ PHC |
post | Other thread - The Grand Unified Rrat (the God Rrat)
post | Scarle is back, seems ok
post | Discussion on dramatuber hate rolls into the main thread

post | Parrot4chan stream, talking about Niji
post | Rrat - Rosemi made Slugma/Dizzy stream again
post | Sawa is live reacting to the Elira video

post | Gator on with Legal Mindset talking about the Dokibird situation
post | Scarle commisioned and gave away a free full dakimakura image, tells fans she would not get an official one "because, you know"
post | Archives, timestamp
post | F Maple (@FMaple on YouTube) releasing his Niji audition tapes

post | Nyaru's choco girls collab, Truth or Dare

post | VTube Studio update brings more silly filters, including some removed ones

post | ◷ NIJ | Maria is going to release a group cover of Gilty x Gilty feat Pomu. Interesting in the context of Nijisanji PR trashfire with Selen's cover

post | VSPO EN has opened marshmallows before EN members debut

post | Twomad passed away, Hexa had to delete some tweets
post | ☆ HST | Altare had to delete a tweet
post | Altare's meme with Twomad audio

post | uwo's lab is going to do a hottub stream with macaroni. Short talk on wasting food

post | Question - Is YouTube giving an announcement for the first time superchat a new thing?

post | ▷ HLO | Apparently, Cover offered Live2D for Mori Calliope's cats as her Charity stream's donothon milestones

post | About cultural preferences around circumcision in Philippines

post | Dokibird celebrates her pet dog Amber's Birthday

post | Ᵽ PHC | Archive - Panko - Panda is Back! And sings for you on Valentine's Day!

post | ▷ HLO | Coyori's IRL video?
post | Archive - Ceres Fauna - 【💝 Happy Valentine's Day! 🍫】 Unarchived karaoke!
Also Archive - Watson Amelia - 【KARAOKE】_throws a rock at your window_ HEY LISTEN

post | Tokyo Tourism Ambassador event - Gura, Mori Calliope, Miko, in a Roblox
post | Anya got something planned on the 22nd
post | Moona's Birthday stream

post | ◷ NIJ | Rare Ban Hada stream
post | Phantasy Star Online 2 Niji collab

post | Sayu handcam stream, P3 Creators Box unpacking
post | Clip - edited highlights

post | Recommendation - Kuroa on YouTube, playing Armored Core

post | KaiyoMata, black vtuber who was called out for disrespecting the artist Pomiite, put out a google doc with her side of story

post | ▷ HLO | Archive - Mori Calliope - Unarchived karaoke
post | Archive - Mori Calliope - 【KARAOKE】 Unarchived Singing!

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Nazuna (still with Vshojo tag) tweet

post | Ᵽ PHC | Tenma reviews fan machos, part 2
post | Phase Connect announced as a guest at VeXpo

post | ₪ IDL | Idol ES set up a Discord

post | ChibiDokii is planning something

post | SandyCat about total twink death
post | Question - Is it really impossible to retain the femboy/feminine bodytype after 30?

post | Ami plays Arzette: The Jewel of Faramore, interesting info about the game in the next post

post | ▷ HLO | Mori Calliope moves members stream because of something unexpected from Hololive side

post | Recommendation - Eri Elulu on YouTube, playing the game that happens to contain incest

post | Recommendation - Busujima Bibi

post | Shibuya HAL has his 3D debut

post | ▷ HLO | Bae and Bijou watchalong, JoJo's Bizzare Adventure part 2

post | Indefinite hiatus - Reiny, info about her crowdfunding
post | It was announced by JP vtuber Ojiki, with whom she shared a channel with
post | Reiny's own statement
post | Reminder - Husk's accussations of Reiny

post | Graduation - Rune Bunnura, possible hire

post | dakooters is alive

post | Laimu / Limealicious got 100K YouTube plaque

post | Serina Maiko ended her horror stream early because of emotional issues, Evanit0 comforts her

post | Question - Does anyone know what happened to Agnes Echeron?
post | Their only active member is on hiatus

post | Debut - New Mythos member, Apollo
post | Reminder - Nux Mythos connection

post | ▷ HLO | Apex Legends collab with LaPlus
post | Brittany Venti seething about Gura loli pics again
post | Clip - Nerissa got interrogated by the cops for being a potential school shooter

post | Abi from V4Mirai edits her head on IRL video
post | Another tweet

post | ₪ IDL | Another check-in with the boo bros, Yuko's fanbase
post | Question - So what is going on with Yuko?
post | Later - Yuko herself posted a schedule, announcement on Monday
post | Announcement waiting room

post | Ᵽ PHC | Lia got accepted into a university, gotta move out
post | Meatkin discussion

post | AmaLee / Monarch covers Kim Possible

post | Drama - Artist Funamusea is accused of scamming and holding people's money
post | Kakashi Rushi comes out with a statement

post | Recommendation - HinaBobina
post | Her connection to Marimari_en and the owner of V Oshi Kisaka

post | Recommendation - Lidia, cute dorky cat on YouTube

post | ☆ HST | Archive - Octavio - A VALENTINE'S MUSICAL by Octavio
Also Archive - Mono Monet - UNARCHIVED KARAOKE _ love love!!
post | /vt/ rrats about HoloStars EN

post | Recommendation - Bon (@bon73P)

post | macoto asmr was hacked by Bitcoin bros. Context - TVA member mistook macoto for Canaan

post | Moriko with a cool setup, inspired by Paper Mario RPG

post | ☆ HST | Minase Rio's Birthday Live (was delayed earlier)

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Matara met dearsqn (ex Pomu)
post | Also KamiiGOO (ex Mika)

post | Meche and OnoLumi watchalong Josie and the Pussycats

post | Graduation - Several people, some were mentioned earlier. Shizukou, Yuniiho, Reiny, Rune Bunnura. Potential hires? Discussion on possible corpo

post | ▷ HLO | Kiara Button stream notes
post | Chart on how HoloEN members handled their PLs - just 3 graduations

post | Chibidoki knows a thing or two about dissapointing your dad

post | ◷ NIJ | Graduation - Kyo Kaneko
post | Scarle uploaded Iluna video
post | Sam Hyde was watching the graduation stream

post | Report on Quinn Benet
post | Quinn Benet Professor Lando interaction, thumbnail making stream is proposed - Magni and Kyo did that in the past

post | Ᵽ PHC | H and Mr.H animation, Tenma talking to the new viewers

post | Clip - Saruei advices against learning French
post | Recommendation - wwParasi, another French anime girl

post | Abi is teaching Serina about Brazilian culture

post | Yuri / Nano is not a seiso idol

post | Ᵽ PHC | Pippa requests artistic interpretations of Phase

post | Recommendation - Bisco from V4Mirai, playing Recetter

post | Rrat - There was a change in the management of VReverie, sounds pretty bad
post | Nova deactivated her alt (or PL), maybe is waiting for the end of her contract. Cheri seems to hate the experience

post | PRISM Project’s 3rd anniversary collab stream

post | Sayu got 60K followers on Twitter

post | ▷ HLO | Rrat - Kiara moved during her break
post | TinyKusa is not buying it
post | Subaru announced the date for her 5th Anniversary Live

post | Summary of Bae's membership stream
post | About Bae's merch problem, issue with a bag

post | ☆ HST | Bettel's new outfit reveal stream. Also Kiara leaked her browser, nothing of note
post | Screenshots

post | There are vtuber related items in Infinite Craft

post | Dokibird U-san (Unnamed, ex Yugo) collab, Backrooms
post | Clip - U-san dying of laughter

post | Recommendation - Eureka X49 is unboxing some anime goods with handcam

post | Debut - Megumi Kuragiri from DigitalDropOuts, with her new bug model

post | About Usui Kuria aka Clear Rocket, a vtuber who watches rocket launches. A discussion on niche vtubers

post | ▷ HLO | Idol Showdown tournament in Orlando, prizes were provided by Cover
post | Botan is going to host her own Street Fighter 6 tournament: The Shishiro Cup
post | Botan notes, going over her tournament performance and more

post | News Live by VTuber (@newslivebyvtuber4489) with TTS, 24/7 livestream reading articles

post | ₪ IDL | An important moment in vtubing history comes from Conni's eyetracking stream

post | NotBobon on some ranked Apex
post | Much of ID streamed an alts and were monetized prior to graduation
post | Bobon often was sick during Selen tournament collabs

post | ▷ HLO | Sora and Siro collab
post | Tweets

post | Eilene with an update on the drama, more details about an alleged scammer

post | Couple goals, cosplay as Rushia and Mafumafu

post | k0y0mi (@K0y0mi543) with accussations aimed at IRIAM and Re:Act
post | 音鳴 ユウ (@otonariyu_V) is not believing claims about battling terminal disease
post | More info, Takigami Rito, Mashiba Komari

WACTOR is on fire, again, again - thread
post | Wactor update - Himeragi Ageha with her statement, including sexual harassment and obstruction of taking prescribed meds among other things
post | Translation by Superduper Samurai
post | A statement from Kobi Ururu. Reminder - 901inc is WACTOR's another rebranding attempt

post | And another one from Nemurime Charo
post | 3 other talents also dropped theirs in coordinated walk out. Translations by frzned
post | More translations by Superduper Samurai

Those posts were moved after the Recap was written

post | ▷ HLO | Clip - Kiara talks about Holo managers, Jenma, and taking on a new manager
post | Context

post | Kei Nyne Anniversary Donathon Day 4

post | ▷ HLO | Advarcher deleted Gura 40K Kriegman art
post | The art itself
post | The art without Gura that was posted later
post | Shiina supports Advarcher

post | Ᵽ PHC | Phase Weekly with Dizzy
post | Muyu plays Peppa Pig
post | Clip - Lumi talks about her parents
post | Fushman appreciates sussy Lumi fanart

post | Mozu talks about censoring sexual characters

post | 3D Showcase of Yae Yugiri, Mono Monet

post | ☆ HST | Altare Axel 3D Showcase collab with friends
post | Short review

post | V&U announces new gen, The Astro Animal Adventurers

post | ▷ HLO | DemonDice song collab with DJ Jo, also a scale figure
post | Later - dearsqn comments on FuwaMoco MGS 2 tweet
post | Great Solid Snake Big Boss bait
post | Archive - Gawr Gura - unarchived karaoke

post | Freya Fuyuki (@Freya_Fuyuki) warns people against impersonators, says her "graduated" status still holds
post | Apparently she was speculated to be Kiyoko Mori

post | ₪ IDL | Archive - Roca Rourin - UNARCHIVED KARAOKE / 歌枠】 I'd like to sing for you!~
post | ▷ HLO | Archive - Roca Rourin - UNARCHIVED KARAOKE / 歌枠】 I'd like to sing for you!~
Also Archive - Gawr Gura - Ch. hololive-EN- 【歌枠】 UNARCHIVED KARAOKE gura!

post | Recommendation - purpur_lavandel on Twitch

post | Ⓥ VSJ | IronMouse is named as a winner for Best Vtuber by The Streamer Awards
post | Looks like OTK wants their own vtuber

post | Production Kawaii teased a new generation, Ephemira
post | Concerns raised over previous gen numbers, possible cannibalisation
post | BF as a mod was mentioned
post | Other thread - /vt/ insanity and antis seethe over Ran Tsukiha's BF yab

DM me about mistakes, missing info, with feedback!

Last edited:

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Was about to say. Ironmouse will be hosting a concert at the end of February. Vshojo does indeed provide avenue for idol-like activities. So yes, Pomu can still have a shot at the idol stuff if she chooses to go with them. Maybe even getting an actual idol collaboration if things turn well for her.

frz

Yes. a few, Ironmouse even hired skinwalkers for her 3D to dance. She is obsessed with having her model dance for some reason.

They also started having a partnership with Brave recently where they were invited to use their studio

There is a playlist of 30 music video/covers on their VShojo main channel. So they do go out of their way albeit minimally to promote their talents music.
They have done company concerts. It seems to be a talent-centric push, for example Henya really wanted to be in the next concert, so the company pushed out her 3D model within a few months of her debut to let her participate. On the other hand if a talent didn't want to be included, I doubt they would have to participate. In that sense it would lack the group being pushed forward feel that an idol company might have.
ANNNND somehow Hame Hajime is one of them.

VSoyBoy

How come? Spoonfeed me please
I thought I read somewhere here that after her termination, in one of her mental breakdowns she said she was sad she didn't get the same opportunities as the other rejects. Can't find it now so it might be my imagination. Also seems like if that was ever her viewpoint, she has since flipped on that and is saying "VShojo Bad" (which could be resentment, who knows).
Hame Hajime
*Hime, I guess easy mistake to make.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Also Vshojo does have the ability to make big connections. They had that Nyanners concert with Kizuna Ai and Teddyloid, set up by UTA (United Talent Agency - a major US celeb agency). I wouldn't be surprised if they can bring in idol or JP music collabs if that's what a talent really wanted. Maybe even more easily than Hololive English could, depending on a lot of factors though.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
I mean I can accept @Awoogers for his crippling disability of being a flip, it's the fact he simps for Rin a British woman that means he needs to be shot into the sun, as an Englishman I will defintively state, Rin is mid.
Bollocks to that, Rin is sex. You better buck your ideas up, mate!

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
The retarded flip has been banned.
Do you have the slightest idea how little that narrows it down. Half the forum is retarded, and a flip

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Do you have the slightest idea how little that narrows it down. Half the forum is retarded, and a flip
Well, you're still here....:smugmoona:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

I may be retarded, but I'm white, I promise

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Yes. a few, Ironmouse even hired skinwalkers for her 3D to dance. She is obsessed with having her model dance for some reason.
She's a dancer too (AFAIK, she do choregraphy for these hired dancers). She really want to perform dances herself, but at a moment she only getting back to walk normally.
ANNNND somehow is one of them.
Who?

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

seenister

so yeah if you think im stupid ill just redirect you to this guy for further proof on why the philippines should be nuked as soon as possible
Nah bro. Erina and Muyu still live here.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

MyName

They do concerts now. So It's possible they can.
There's also the fact that Vshojo has no schedule for debuts so you can just get in, and debut when you are ready unlike hololive who will stick to their schedule and probably not change it just to get Pomu.

We do know that Cover can sit on talents for a bit from some of the StarsEN joining at the time of Tempus 1 but being shelved for a little while for DLC (was it Bettel?).
But I still think Vshojo is quite a bit more likely.

Bronze

I thought I read somewhere here that after her termination, in one of her mental breakdowns she said she was sad she didn't get the same opportunities as the other rejects. Can't find it now so it might be my imagination. Also seems like if that was ever her viewpoint, she has since flipped on that and is saying "VShojo Bad" (which could be resentment, who knows).

*Hime, I guess easy mistake to make.
Sayu doesn't trust many, and she's slightly right to be skeptical given her situation. Don't know what she said about them before but she's mentioned this recently about them
Doesn't like Vshojo being a retirement home she finds it icky and she hopes Pomu goes indie or somewhere else

She knows people appreciate them giving vtubers a new lease on life but she sees it as disingenuous not doing it for the Vtubers but to make the company look good
On surface level this sounds weird because it's a company it's supposed to care for itself. I think she means they only get people that will make them look good, So they are simply PR poaching nepohires, which is currently true. Vshojo is a clique that's also an agency. Being good enough to enter doesn't exist unless you have a connection to it or you are a really good PR move imo.

Last edited:

Limkin

She has friends in Holo too
Kiara bought a new house to live with her newlywed fairy wife, ditching a wigger after learning she is still lusting over a twink dick

Top Bottom