"Did they have the concept of time back then?"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Yes. a few, Ironmouse even hired skinwalkers for her 3D to dance. She is obsessed with having her model dance for some reason.

They also started having a partnership with Brave recently where they were invited to use their studio

There is a playlist of 30 music video/covers on their VShojo main channel. So they do go out of their way albeit minimally to promote their talents music.

ANNNND somehow Hame Hajime is one of them.

Not going to say anything about the Skinwalkers because she cant dance for obvious reasons
But its funny to see the two business models in vtubing that throw money at everything together

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Yes. a few, Ironmouse even hired skinwalkers for her 3D to dance. She is obsessed with having her model dance for some reason.

They also started having a partnership with Brave recently where they were invited to use their studio

There is a playlist of 30 music video/covers on their VShojo main channel. So they do go out of their way albeit minimally to promote their talents music.

ANNNND somehow Hame Hajime is one of them.

>BRAVE GROUP
Opinion automatically invalidated :BijouBijou:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Does Vshojo do anything Idol related at all? Honest question I don't watch them.
Others have already answered but yeah they do but no where near the same level as Hololive in terms of venue, scale and number of events. They're also set events and one of Covers big money makers based on their released financial reports.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

Did something occur. I'm not up to date on "game news" or its ilk.

If I were to guess it's because a few games are pushing back against the anti-sex appeal stuff being pushed in the West. Two examples would be Stellar Blade and Tekken 8.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Anyone who's put off by imagery in 40k has no place in the fandom. I'm a pretty casual fan (really only play the videogames) but a friend who's into it and plays the tabletop constantly bitches about Games Workshop taking a shit on the lore for, "50% wokeness and 100% money."

Gatekeeping is good and Vtubing and Warhammer are 2 of the best modern examples for why.
There was recently a big drama about Starship Troopers for similar reasons. Even though it and 40k are supposed to be satirical and over the top in their depictions of turbo fascism, the surface level vibes ended up making that very aesthetic appealing. Don't see much point in complaining about it. If you didn't want people to think fascism is cool you probably shouldn't have made it look cool.
Nothing makes me smile more than Shiori cracking herself up when she attempts to 'censor' herself. That laugh is just top tier. She's crass but in this really cute way. The simple fact that she has to get nervous about bonking makes the dynamic so good.
I'm not sure why she does it when Hololive has no real restrictions on being horny outside of becoming twitch thots. There's at least 3-4 members hard confirmed to have fucked so it a bit puzzling.

Vtubers try not to get sick from fish challenge (impossible)

Hexa is having another woman moment. This time because she thinks people don't think she is cute. I assume this is because chat keeps calling her a brotuber.

I think you are cute. @midori :sanasmile:

Fwiw I think it's very hot when women have their menhera women moments. Iunno if I'd call it cute, but that emotional vulnerability is extremely attractive.

UberSoldat

Fwiw I think it's very hot when women have their menhera women moments. Iunno if I'd call it cute, but that emotional vulnerability is extremely attractive.
It's "hot" until you have to deal with it face-to-face and unprompted

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Here's a wholesome pic with Nerissa in it though :kroheart:

Also they all look like clones of each other, except the middle one ate 10 other clones

Anyway, that needs a chaser

Also @midori @naganon try this trick below to see if you can nab some simp bucks

(Seriously though, that was almost a year ago wtf was she planning on doing with them lol)

Last edited:

frz

Others have already answered but yeah they do but no where near the same level as Hololive in terms of venue, scale and number of events. They're also set events and one of Covers big money makers based on their released financial reports.
Well, it's still wayyyyy more than Nijisanji provided her and honestly ACTIVELY DENIED her from having. When you are so used to being the beaten wife, just getting attention from someone else is heaven.
While I do think Pomu has a high chance of passing whatever Hololive audition throw at her. There's still the fact that they can just refuse her due to hololive recruit autism, not finding a suitable model or whatever hololive do.
image.png
image.png

Advent growth has also slowed down alot, particularly Bijou & Shiori, both average 13k sub gain a month. Judging on how Hololive stopped releasing JP7 because Re_gloss growth being terrible. There's a chance that they might hold off EN4 for even later than July, or even going into next year. They did it before with EN between Council & Advent. All they need to do is reject all applications and tell the interviewee to come back next year.

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Sayu cringes into a Black hole regarding chats suggestions for YouTube sign off phrase

"Sayunara" is fucking great.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
She loses like 20-25 pounds and she'd be a bombshell. There's definitely a hell of a figure under all that excess.
This can't be just because chat considers her "bro". surely something else is going on

You'd be surprised by how self conscious and unstable people can get when they're not seen the way they want to be.
It's "hot" until you have to deal with it face-to-face and unprompted
Depends on the person underneath. I've had positive relationships with menheras and one extremely abusive one. Really don't wanna get into that one....

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Here's a wholesome pic with Nerissa in it though :kroheart:

Fuck Nerissa and her sister, who's the bombshell on the far left? :eyehearts:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I think some people believe Hololive will target individuals when I feel like they are more focused on talents fulfilling their purposes in general, so not getting Pomu doesn't matter to them so long they can find someone who can fit in the gen and give results.
This. For some reason I'm seeing a lot of people assume that Holo is gonna bend over backwards to get popular talent, when they haven't done that in a few years, like because Vshojo does it now everyone else is the same.

Excuse me if I sound smug, but I think Holo is big enough that they don't feel the need to scramble to poach popular vtubers, it's also not their business model (unlike vshojo) they have shown that they will pick anyone that fits their standards, be it random indies (ame, bijou), small agency dropouts (bae, FWMC), large industry figures (shiori), non-vtubers (calli, kiara) and everything in between. I am of the opinion that Pomu is going to vshojo 80%, staying indie 15% or Holo 5%.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Yuno playing Keitai Denjuu Telefang: Power Version

Bam's chatting stream

braindoko

if you own a computer you must watch this tree

I don't have the slightest clue what she means by this but it's live
Here's some context on Yomi, a Spaniard who chose to stream almost entirely in English, laughs a lot and has an autism megaproject to draw all of her over 400 original characters on stream

I have noticed something, she has multiple times interacted with hololive, posting hololive content, singing hololive song
All of this coming from someone who said "I want the world to know the wonderfulness of nijisanji JP" or something to that effect years ago. Yet she has not sing a single nijiJP song or putting up niji related content, did not interact with any Niji livers.
I know it's a funpost but she did interact with JP members like Chigusa, Nagao, Amamiya, etc. very few times tho. Thing is most of these JPs were interested in learning english and they reached out to the EN side, Pomu's conversational japanese is very basic and she clamed up when famous members aproached her.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Chunky monkey delay da stream

Le twitter

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
They did it before with EN between Council & Advent. All they need to do is reject all applications and tell the interviewee to come back next year.
Yagoo probably while counting 100$ bills: you know what is time for more Holostars

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
@Azehara I see you joined the groomig squad. CONTINUE!!!
Also clip the horse party plz. For Vaush.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Well now that we are talking about Vshojo

Alchemyth

Split your lungs with blood and thunder
When you see the white whale
Break your backs and crack your oars, men
If you wish to prevail
This ivory leg is what propels me
Harpoons thrust in the sky
Aim directly for his crooked brow
And look him straight in the eye