"Finish what you started"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
KamiGOO is Mika's PL? Also has Kuro said anything about being in Japan? If mika's there theres a chance he is too
He was irl streaming in Japan earlier

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
View attachment 64004
Yuniiho is streaming right now and let's be real. there's no way she would leave this number for a mid corpo

and dunno about the other two, but Reiny & Yuniiho were smart enough to not joining Nijisanji
If she got hired by a mid corpo to be talent and in-house artist for a large sum of money, I can see her doing it. Something along the lines of Shiina, but she can also do model designs as well.

kanpainiggi

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Rie is doing a marathon stream to get to 50K subs:

She's currently on 49.6K subs and doing karaoke.

Good luck, Hime.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

4 high profile indie vtuber suddenly graduating around the same time, there has to be something going on

The wording too.
Shizuko: "Please support me while I grow to new heights."
Yuniiho: "and maybe one day, our paths will cross again."
Reiny: "March 6th will be my final stream as Reiny."
Rune: "This isn't goodbye. Look for me in the future." - This one is pretty explicit.

Who's got a new gen coming up? Idol? PixelLink? Nijisanji?
Pixellink, vreverie(god pls no) and Idol are ones we know. VNU will debut this month(supposedly) so i think its unlikely. There's also Brave group. Globie held auditions already, VSPO EN hasn't debuted yet
Niji had auditions in November/December. Four months between audition and debut are roughly their standard, I think.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Niji had auditions in November/December. Four months between audition and debut are roughly their standard, I think.
Joining Niji now would be like boarding the Titanic after it hit the iceberg.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Joining Niji now would be like boarding the Titanic after it hit the iceberg.
Remember the applications received by literal scam corpos ran by highschool girls.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Remember the applications received by literal scam corpos ran by highschool girls.
I'm not familiar with the girls in question, do they normally do monumentally stupid stuff or are they just regular vtuber stupid?

Rie: "Hydration check. I'm going to have a drink now." (Pause). "No, I'm not drinking out of a dog bowl"

I sti can't believe I'm in a hobby where it's actually reasonable for a girl to clarify they aren't drinking out of a dog bowl.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
There's a difference between boarding the titanic at port and boarding the titanic when it's taking on water and at a 45 degree incline.

Rie: "Hydration check. I'm going to have a drink now." (Pause). "No, I'm not drinking out of a dog bowl"

I sti can't believe I'm in a hobby where it's actually reasonable for someone to clarify they aren't drinking out of a dog bowl.
why are women like this bros

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
@God's Strongest Freebird
I may have found someone relevant to your interests

I know about Bon, I just don't talk about her much because she's on Twitch + she streams at somewhat random times. Maybe that needs to change...

The bugfuckers are infectious.

Melanated bugs may accelerate terminal decli-

Wait.

Now I'm afraid.

What is this power?
It's just reality, bugs are really pale and soft once they shed their exoskeleton. Trust me, if Matara shedding would make her black as pure ebony, I would have mentioned it :MozumiPichi:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
The wording too.
Shizuko: "Please support me while I grow to new heights."
Yuniiho: "and maybe one day, our paths will cross again."
Reiny: "March 6th will be my final stream as Reiny."
Rune: "This isn't goodbye. Look for me in the future." - This one is pretty explicit.

Who's got a new gen coming up? Idol? PixelLink? Nijisanji?
Didn't Rune announce hers way far back? She might not be part of the same group. Shizukou and Reiny are likely linked up given their closeness, can't speculate on the other although the idea of an in-house artist for a company would be up her alley.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Aradia love. :kroheart:

(Is this a follow-up to last night? Guess she wasn't needed for Company things after all?)

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
View attachment 64004
Yuniiho is streaming right now and let's be real. there's no way she would leave this number for a mid corpo

and dunno about the other two, but Reiny & Yuniiho were smart enough to not joining Nijisanji
Rune actually complained in the past about how she wasn't getting good numbers on her streams, so I think she would be happy to move to a corporation if they would help her grow her numbers.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Rie is doing a marathon stream to get to 50K subs:

She's currently on 49.6K subs and doing karaoke.

Good luck, Hime.

After two hours, she got it. Actually at 50.1k as of tying this out now. Congrats to her.

Timestamp it when stream's over
Originally posted in the liveposting thread, but since the stream is over, and in the interest of those not in the thread:

Pippa taught Jelly what a glowie is. And yes, she sent Jelly the video.

Good thing you didn't play it on stream. -Chat
What do you mean? It's actually pretty cool. -Jelly

Timestamp below:

Bronze

Rune actually complained in the past about how she wasn't getting good numbers on her streams, so I think she would be happy to move to a corporation if they would help her grow her numbers.

She's really happy about it. "Once in a life time opportunity, I'd have to be an idiot to refuse". She even stated her community also wouldn't want her to refuse, so i guess they will be really happy too when they find her

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

4 high profile indie vtuber suddenly graduating around the same time, there has to be something going on

Holo auditions are open throughout the year.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
When they're just inherently small women gremlins like Bijou, I usually give them a pass but if they start pandering to the loli coomers, they deserve their fate.
Rock Hard Construction is wholesome, dang it!
:BijouBijou:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Kobo beat Poppy Playtime part 3. Beat Catnap quicker than I've seen a good deal of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom