"Get with the times. We don't - we don't like real women anymore. 'What do you mean, these virtual women go online and make money while I have to spend 3 hours putting my makeup on' Yup. Get over it, whore. Your days are over. Your womb is drying up. My womb is eternal. hahaHAHA"Shondo

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Salado

Good thing you didn't play it on stream. -Chat
What do you mean? It's actually pretty cool. -Jelly
Terry once again vindicated by an autistic anime girl on the Internet. :smugpipi:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa is live with another collab with the Jew.

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

'The Doki Knight Returns'

Eminem pretty quiet after Mumei opens her mouth after coffee...

DanishCookies

Hexa is live with another collab with the Jew.

antisemitebros not like this
:pippasadl:

Also Hexa vocal coaching Kattarina stream when?

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Fatum Ruptor continues BG3 adventures

Chiwa's chatting stream

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

4 high profile indie vtuber suddenly graduating around the same time, there has to be something going on

View attachment 64004
Yuniiho is streaming right now and let's be real. there's no way she would leave this number for a mid corpo

and dunno about the other two, but Reiny & Yuniiho were smart enough to not joining Nijisanji
Remember that it's about +4-6 months past graduation for a Hololive gen. Mid summer actually makes sense.

That said less likely than Idol or similar. Pixellink or vReverie feel like a step backwards. Niji would be actually insane but who knows. Also idk if any of them are FPS autists but VSPO EN is also happening soon.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Parasocial is a hell of a drug.

eight_tyan_art.png

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Remember that it's about +4-6 months past graduation for a Hololive gen. Mid summer actually makes sense.
I checked out a bit of their content and many of them seem to have some sort of accent, might be an unofficial HoloEU gen. The same as the latest HolostarsEN gen has a bunch of SEA talents iirc.

It makes sense to me, the American time slots are already crowded so the only way to comfortably expand without pulling a Niji and cannibalizing existing talent's viewership is to find new time zones. EU makes sense for the EN branch.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Support our local menhera green woman if you're the type to buy merch. It's up on advanced.gg.
brave-Wg-M8-IXn-B3b.png

Bronze

Oh? Putting here because she's mentioned few times. Seems she'll announce something.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Kobo beat Poppy Playtime part 3. Beat Catnap quicker than I've seen a good deal of others.
Kobo is not locked in with the monsters.

The monsters are locked in with Kobo.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Oh? Putting here because she's mentioned a few times. Seems she'll announce something.

We sacrificed a Niji for the Boo bros we are cool like that

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Holo auditions are open throughout the year.
4 indie graduations at the same time + Not-Pomu indisposed for 3 months while TAKING CLASSES IN JAPAN?
Thunking.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
4 indie graduations at the same time + Not-Pomu indisposed for 3 months while TAKING CLASSES IN JAPAN?
Thunking.png
It could be the en version of regloss for holo. Or like someone else said a holoeu to fill the gaps, not sure how profitable that would be but even the holos with shit numbers seem to eat well nowadays. Just look* at kiara :ironmousekek:
I hate phoneposting

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Kiara was very unhinged during this stream, pretty much no filter
I can't wait for the clips

She talked about being gay, she did not genocide Africa, she wants to travel back to the 1920s and party and seduce Gatsby, also she would cheat during her marriage and wants a Kid but wants to skip the pregnancy and
Also, shes fucking dumb and didnt know that Pluto isn't a Star and other very dumb things I already forgot about

and this: she is going on a (sex) trip very soon with unnamed Holomem, but it will most likely be Calli since calli talked about going to the US very soon just recently, this might even be a full Myth thing (cope)
But Calli and Kiara both have now talked about an upcoming trip very soon that isnt to Japan, so those two are locked in

And in one Month, Kiara will already be in Japan for FES, so I guess end of the month she will be taking that trip

Top Bottom