"I can never say no to trains"Ren Zotto

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Men pay them to be like this.
And being like this gets them shilled on here and elsewhere.
4 indie graduations at the same time + Not-Pomu indisposed for 3 months while TAKING CLASSES IN JAPAN?
Thunking.png
Pomu poached by vshojo, indies going to small corpos.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
4 indie graduations at the same time + Not-Pomu indisposed for 3 months while TAKING CLASSES IN JAPAN?
Thunking.png
Vshojo straight up poaching every indie left.

In fact, I haven't streamed because I swear I have seen at least one of Ironmouse's 27 models in front of my house sometimes. :PomuPanic:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
On the anniversary of her tweet earning more than 60k USD on the brave fight for transrights in the UK in the face of the evil video game, Hogwarts Legacy, that only true transphobes like Pikamee played, Froot has a stream

Sike, its just a random stream, no 60k for you, fellow transgender UK-fags

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Vshojo straight up poaching every indie left.

In fact, I haven't streamed because I swear I have seen at least one of Ironmouse's 27 models in front of my house sometimes. :PomuPanic:
Nah, Vshojo's business model only works by poaching REALLY big talent or vshojo orbiters and then leeching off of their pre-established fame. They ain't gonna hire a bunch of small/midsize indies.

Bronze

Nah, Vshojo's business model only works by poaching REALLY big talent or vshojo orbiters and then leeching off of their pre-established fame. They ain't gonna hire a bunch of small/midsize indies.
Yuni could work, she's Zen's mama and having a designer would make it easier for poaching talents in future imo, but she doesn't need to graduate to join so she won't be there.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Oh? Putting here because she's mentioned few times. Seems she'll announce something.

Archive

Knew this sperg would be in the comments giving off this type of vibe:
164121041.jpg

frz

Remember that it's about +4-6 months past graduation for a Hololive gen. Mid summer actually makes sense.
I wonder where this myth that hololive take 4-6 months past graduation comes from so I actually went and check. Almost all hololiveEN members never graduated their pl and only purge vods and went on hiatus. There are only 3 independents graduated out of 15. For those 3, only Mumei & Bijou made a graduation stream, whereas Nerissa silently killed off Mom0ki and rename all her channels into Caitlyn Myers. Hololive does not request graduation and most people keep them as an option for life after hololive.
If you remove all the variations (corpo graduations, myth due to flesh/first gen, Irys still regularly streams as Namirin, Bae announcing graduation on the day of debut) the average between last stream til debut for hololive members are 2 months
So 2 months from now would be April, I highly doubt that they going to release EN gen 4 on April + the fact that hololive doesnt request graduation, they are not going to hololive.
If there is an org retarded enough to require graduation, nijisanji is the only one that comes to my mind.
Fun fact: keekihime streamed on twitch 4 days AFTER she debuted as kiara, because why the fuck not.
Full chart:
image.png

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Archive

164121041.jpg

KITTEN I SENT YOU SO MANY MESSAGES ON DISCORD WHY HAVE YOU NOT RESPONDED?!

I'm glad the little gremlins back though, should make for a really entertaining couple months as we head into Bloody April

Bronze

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
also she would cheat during her marriage
First Froot does it, now Kiara fantasizes about it, what's with European women and cheating on their husbands? :loading:

"I-I-I definitely don't know what cum tastes like!!! I'm a pure virginal idol that's only for you anon!!!"
press-x-to-doubt-la-noire.jpg

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Zyklon Mag

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Archive

164121041.jpg

I'm pretty sure the announcement is gonna be graduation. I hope she specifically names this tard and others like him for why she's graduating. They'd probably an hero.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Oh? Putting here because she's mentioned few times. Seems she'll announce something.

50/50 between graduation announcement or pulling a Gura and coming back for a sponsorship/merch drop. Either way her chat and /jidf/ are gonna be fucking shitshows, because there's an elephant in the room that she's contractually forbidden from addressing.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

If only she were this thirsty for coffee, then maybe they could sell some.

Top Bottom