"Pain, yatta!"Mori Calliope

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Dragoon

How many times does - 1)get a loli model 2)be popular with degen coomers 3)realise they are not joking and more disgusting than you expected 4)try to get away from them to start anew 5)get a lot of hate for abandoning them - need to happen before women stop doing this. It's not like there are any examples where it worked, unless you yourself as a vtuber is a part of this audience
When they're just inherently small women gremlins like Bijou, I usually give them a pass but if they start pandering to the loli coomers, they deserve their fate.

Negzana

Weirdo Level 3

When they're just inherently small women gremlins like Bijou, I usually give them a pass but if they start pandering to the loli coomers, they deserve their fate.
Frankly, I am just wondering at the weirdness of 3D interactions because of it. I know they would still be loli onscreen but if it's 3D collabs, the inconsistencies must be weird or annoying for some people who are involved in the process. Also offline first meetups would always be a shock and have confusion at times.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Good Lord, if she eats anymore she's going to have to molt! But that's an interesting thought, molted Matara, all white and soft... and squishy.... :shiinastare:
What's gotten into me tonight?
The bugfuckers are infectious.

Melanated bugs may accelerate terminal decli-

Wait.
God's Strongest Freebird said:
molted Matara, all white and soft
Now I'm afraid.

What is this power?

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Shiyuu Nakaoka its about to turn 22 years old in stream :D

HBD SHIYUU 🥳

Last edited:

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
I am making this post on the one-year anniversary, to the minute, of Froot posting a promise to donate an amount of money that would eventually come to be over $50,000 to a charity for children. To the best of my knowledge she has not acknowledged this post since the day it was made, much less actually made the donation, meaning the entire thing was almost certainly entirely for clout and she either never intended to make a donation or decided to just ignore the matter once the amount she pledged became rather significant.

Happy anniversary, Froot! Your friends may have forgotten about this but I haven't.

Archive

Absolutely insane that she got away with this despite all the uproar. Fortunately people still remind her every time she makes a tweet.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Cute (sleepy) goat is live again. Please do not peg each other for her amusement.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Kilolo

4 high profile indie vtuber suddenly graduating around the same time, there has to be something going on

Kalion

:)
[snip]

4 high profile indie vtuber suddenly graduating around the same time, there has to be something going on
The wording too.
Shizuko: "Please support me while I grow to new heights."
Yuniiho: "and maybe one day, our paths will cross again."
Reiny: "March 6th will be my final stream as Reiny."
Rune: "This isn't goodbye. Look for me in the future." - This one is pretty explicit.

Who's got a new gen coming up? Idol? PixelLink? Nijisanji?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
The wording too.
Rune: "This isn't goodbye. Look for me in the future." - This one is pretty explicit.

idols en3 and VNUs 4th gen come to mind but well see

Punished Lurker

Looks like they’re all in Japan now. Not-Nina has met up with Not-Pomu and Not-Mika.

Archive

KamiGOO is Mika's PL? Also has Kuro said anything about being in Japan? If mika's there theres a chance he is too

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Also Bettel will graduate in September
Bettel is to comfy on his position and even the Maglord has not convinced him to jump ship, he can just pull a Gura and only appear every millenia

Xuhle

The wording too.

vReverie as well and it's been 8(?) months I believe?

Bronze

The wording too.

Pixellink, vreverie(god pls no) and Idol are ones we know. VNU will debut this month(supposedly) so i think its unlikely. There's also Brave group. Globie held auditions already, VSPO EN hasn't debuted yet

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The wording too.

At takes what.. usually 4 months after vtubers graduates before they debut in a new corp?

Hear me out.. HoloEN announce its new gen after their EN concert just like last year :mitothink:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
HoloEN announce its new gen after their EN concert just like last year
That would be true if Advent did not debut already, Indonesia on the other hand need more autists

Kilolo

Screenshot 2024-02-16 223036.jpg

Yuniiho is streaming right now and let's be real. there's no way she would leave this number for a mid corpo

and dunno about the other two, but Reiny & Yuniiho were smart enough to not joining Nijisanji

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Xuhle

Top Bottom