"I'm not having any sexual thoughts about them, okay? Don't lewd the twins! They don't need it!"Takane Lui

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Good Lord, if she eats anymore she's going to have to molt! But that's an interesting thought, molted Matara, all white and soft... and squishy.... :shiinastare:
What's gotten into me tonight?
How many fetishes do you have?! THIS MAN IS TOO POWERFUL!

Did You Know

It's morally right to make fun of Unitards
Noel's roommate's YouTube channel got hacked and has been replaced by some Bitcoin fag.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Did You Know

It's morally right to make fun of Unitards

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
This Infinite Craft game is kind of funny. :smugina:

1708077877505.png

@God's Strongest Freebird

E:
1708080444080.png

I won Infinite Craft! WOOOOOO

1708082429066.png

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I am making this post on the one-year anniversary, to the minute, of Froot posting a promise to donate an amount of money that would eventually come to be over $50,000 to a charity for children. To the best of my knowledge she has not acknowledged this post since the day it was made, much less actually made the donation, meaning the entire thing was almost certainly entirely for clout and she either never intended to make a donation or decided to just ignore the matter once the amount she pledged became rather significant.

Happy anniversary, Froot! Your friends may have forgotten about this but I haven't.

Archive

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I am making this post on the one-year anniversary, to the minute, of Froot posting a promise to donate an amount of money that would eventually come to be over $50,000 to a charity for children. To the best of my knowledge she has not acknowledged this post since the day it was made, much less actually made the donation, meaning the entire thing was almost certainly entirely for clout and she either never intended to make a donation or decided to just ignore the matter once the amount she pledged became rather significant.

Happy anniversary, Froot! Your friends may have forgotten about this but I haven't.

Where is the fucking money froot!?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
This is pretty cool especially since the switch remaster is dropping this year

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Minase Rio's delayed birthday live just started

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Negzana

Wtf its the "mean world"?

The world where Miko says FAQ U, Aqua aggressively slurps at her, and Shion plays videogames with Mafumafu 100 miles away

Two of my favorite holos doing idek

niggaphil

Gooba x Sushiro IPASS card and merch announcment in Taipei Ximending. The video is obtained from random who upload in chink forum:

It starts at 19:44

Limkin

They're not the same person? Fuck, guess I mixed up the ASMR channels then. Who's macoto the roommate of?
It's fine, they have a long history of being confused withe each other. Understandable given what we see on camera is pretty much the same

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Negzana

Nuenqu

Idiots are my type.
Gooba x Sushiro IPASS card and merch announcment in Taipei Ximending. The video is obtained from random who upload in chink forum:

It starts at 19:44

Now we know why she has been streaming a bit this year.

Top Bottom