"I literally cannot get any gayer, holy shit"Kureiji Ollie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
You're missing out on kino, generally speaking.

Will he win? Watch the stream from earlier today and find out!

I certainly see the appeal in her even if she lacks a penis but for me personally she's a little too Kiwi adjacent. Nothing wrong with that but I like occasional breaks from that side of the internet and vtubers are one of those go to breaks for me

Tho she does seem quite based and schizo pilled

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Read through Husk's posts starting here. He implied she'd cheated on him in the past, which matched up with a pre-existing /vt/ rumour about her.

It could absolutely be unadulterated schizorratting, but it was a funny arc on the forum for sure.
Nigga vagueposted for 5 pages and within 8 fucking posts of the faggiest way of linking someones steam account y'all had already not only found her but figured out who he was.
:whatastory:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
OK guys, i had a revelation, after my 3rd hour of "Dizzy Hypno" half remembered old rrats combined with new ones, as after the Dokibird situation people have been analysing every possible angle to find out who is a part of the "Elira cabal". And recently this has started to affect Rosemi who I like quite a bit. And so I've decided to pre-emptively change public opinion of her, and how do you do that on The TVA Forums? You create a positive bond to a Phase Connect talent! And so here is my rrat;

ROSEMI MADE SLUGMA/DIZZY STREAM AGAIN​

The Evidence​

It should start at 1:07:46 if not go there yourselves

So in this OOC stream Dizzy read the marshmallow that made her go back to Vtubing. I'll post it inside this spoiler for you to read at your leisure:
I'll go through it in four points that i think makes a case for this being from Rosemi. Also, due to this involving these two's history in Tsunderia i recommend you read my post about said company: (SHILLING LIKE A VILLAIN)

That Dizzy joined as an invader with her previously being Slugma a known factor means that this censorship is not due to her wanting to keep her PL a secret, but rather because the writer addressed her by her Nom-de-Meat, something only someone close would do, but someone not close enough to message via phone or private E-mail, someone you worked with and helped leave a turbulent workplace perhaps?

As Ria Kirihime left quite suddenly, with seemingly short notice, and joining a different bigger JP corp right afterwards, communication might not have been possible, especially as Slugma was both Vtuber and Manager for a rival corpo, and recent events have show the ruthlessness that Ria's new employers has to any sign of disloyalty.

The dire financial straits of Tsunderia are quite clear in hindsight, and as this Maro was sent late 2022 when it was becoming clear that it was all gonna come tumbling down, It seems likely that an old acquaintance would reminisce about old and bad times, no? Ria's spot after graduating was quickly filled by Miori Celesta, a good choice, but refilling a depleted generation is a controversial move and the one who's place has been taken might just feel a little underappreciated. And Tsunquest certainly were a troubled generation what with them later graduating en masse, with fellow Tsunquest alumni Matsuro Meru later complaining about the very different contracts regarding payment, something that might have been echoed in this maro.

Slugma being overworked and carrying Tsunderias at best non-existent, at worst destructive management is well known by now, and Fellow Ex-tsun Ember Amane has also expressed similar sentiments about Slugma being the rock upon which the Talents rested.

And I must insist you watch Dizzy's VOD, since we here are in the business of overanalysis, i think my fellow armchair-psychologists will agree after watching the the emotionality of Dizzy's reading is not something that would be triggered by a letter form any old viewer, no this must be from someone of some import!

I hope you enjoyed reading this rrat as much as i enjoyed writing it
:rratsareWinning:

That shit is really goddamn compelling. I fully believe it. And I know this isn't the only time that Dizzy has out and out referenced Rosi. Man, this makes me think there's a legit chance Phase could help out Rosi if she has to abandon ship from Niji. And other people also seem to be thinking the same thing. I'll contribute this bitching fanart I found.
1708032673597468.gif

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Nigga vagueposted for 5 pages and within 8 fucking posts of the faggiest way of linking someones steam account y'all had already not only found her but figured out who he was.
:whatastory:
I just hate the fact that it ended up being another instance where Pipkun was right

:urtearingmeapart:

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
holy fuck the second half :whatastory:

:BibooPopcorn:What a stream

Bonus meme

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
holy fuck the second half :whatastory:

You have to watch a Sandycat Vtuber recommendation but they did combine "gay" and "sex" in infinite craft to get AIDS and immediately shut the game, so it's nearly worth it.

Salado

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
That's it? I thought "meat" was an analogy to "meat vtubers", as in the guro, violence-enjoyer ones, as if you drew (or physicalized) meat Pippa.
Homo alert I'm even inclined to say that's cute if you actually cook them and eat, or at least season it properly like tartar.
It has two forms, a meatkin is a meat sculpture in honor of a vtuber or their pets. A "meat Pippa" is reference to the Pippa in meatspace as opposed to cyberspace, the mind Pippa you construct in your head, the AI Pippa created by Character AI or Wonder AI, or many of the other forms a Pippa can come in. I don't know why all of you perverts always make it weird with your filthy sex perversion. Why can't all of you just be normal?

so, when are we getting the meat bird prisoner?
It's in the archived thread link already, as you can't quote archived posts.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's in the archived thread link already, as you can't quote archived posts.
Yes you can, just change the quote information in the BB code. Copy/paste the text you're quoting, include the post number, and the name.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Yes you can, just change the quote information in the BBC code. Copy/paste the text you're quoting, include the post number, and the name.
That's effort compared to throwing a link to the post itself as you would in a happenings thread.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

God's Strongest Dragoon

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
You have to watch a Sandycat Vtuber recommendation but they did combine "gay" and "sex" in infinite craft to get AIDS and immediately shut the game, so it's nearly worth it.
If it makes it any better Hina is an actual female. I found out when I was eating, she broke out into a period story without warning:beataniugh:

Still a fun hag to watch go check her out. I think she's even roommates with that gremlin Marimari

God's Strongest Dragoon

Yeah, I don't understand this reaction.
Were you annoyed by the period talk while you were trying to eat or were you disappointed at the notion that she's not a dickhaver?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom