"I just explained to her that emotions are a commodity and the only reason that you should feel things is for money, and then she looked at me weird"Dizzy Dokuro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
1707595093356.png

@The Proctor
mad at the internet.png

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
lol, lmao even. Why would he ever agree to this? There is no benefit and only downsides.
Proctor says that it's a joke!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
lol, lmao even. Why would he ever agree to this? There is no benefit and only downsides.

It was a joke that I'm already regretting because people are now trying to tell me it might have a chance.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It was a joke that I'm already regretting because people are now trying to tell me it might have a chance.
Average user of the forum pictured below

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
With the new model @Azehara made for you, the chances increased by at least 1%

httn

Hag enthusiast
Hits 3view status once. Instantly becomes a clout goblin. Many such cases.
:medsl::beatanimeds::medsmoremeds::takeyourmeds:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

frz

I really hate JP timezones. Every event happens when im asleep.
I'd actually kill myself than watching 9 hours of live league of legends with half of it in pause/banpick/deadtime. I was also pulling out my hair at every single creeps she missed. I know she's a newbie but still.
:smugpipi::smugpipi:
And like I said the time stamps help, because I was watching vods that only took me 30 minutes to go through all of 9 hours
and this tourney was like a week ago so dont blame any spoiler on me
you gonna change your model to the twink boy just as a joke too right

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter
It would be a funny stream.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Look, you have to give Artia some credit. IIRC she was the one who reached out to the western community by speaking decent English and was the first Holo talent who joined the Hololive subreddit as a mod. She was the first one who tried to get Cover to try new things like streaming on Twitch. Then Coco came in, did the whole English outreach better, really got the ball rolling with her Meme Review series, and became the face of Hololive in the West. There must have been jealousy involved in Artia backstabbing Coco, the one who stole her thunder.
Plus you had other English-speaking HoloCNs like Civia slowly end up on YouTube too. Unfortunately cut short all because someone just had to say Taiwan.

I did wonder what happened to Artia / Hecatia's own VTuber project though, guess we have the answer to that now.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Honestly speaking it wouldnt be a bad idea. Would probably also fuel a ton of new rrats that he funds this website which is always interesting to read.

No Name

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Average user of the forum pictured below

Me when a vtuber graduates/is terminated and I reach deep into the possibilities of them joining Phase Connect.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Didn't she mention something like "my own corpo larp" before? Maybe she's creating a vtuber group.
That was the plan where she would get a few friends and hire a manager to tard wrangle them and deal with all the "management" stuff. Not sure if it is still happening though as I think on one stream she said someone had bailed out and finding a good manager is hard. At least she's still getting a new model anyway.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Proctor dreams big.

Sakana runs the place already and pays us to shill the Phase girls, Proctor might as well get an interview out of it too.

Completely unrelated, Phase Connect is on in half an hour. Shiina cohosts with Dizzy, so this should be pretty good

Top Bottom