"My feet are pretty callused from dance, but my toes look real suckable right now! I'd suck 'em"Ember Amane

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

httn

Hag enthusiast

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
This nearly got missed, and I think it deserves a mention in the main thread.

Yesterday, Lia did a "Becoming Mexican" stream, which was basically a shitpost based on people calling Lia a Mexican. She ate some Mexican food to try and become Mexican, and generally behaved like Lia. Quality content.

During stream, Lia got this superchat.
View attachment 63374

For those of us who don't speak brown, it says: "Is Hello! We are always happy to find content creators with an interest in our country, culture and traditions! We hope you have fun during your broadcast. Don't hesitate to visit us on your next vacation!"

Now, who is SREmx? It is the official Youtube channel of Mexico.

Lia was paid by Mexico to shitpost on YouTube.

View attachment 63375
And apparently, they later on decided to rescind that offer for being such a bad Mexican or something.
:smugselen:

Archive

Of course, I'm sure it's just a troll, but it's still pretty funny.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
For fuck's sake.

Archive

One day, these women will stop humouring overly needy children. Today is not that day.

Ghostarchive wasn't loading for me but archive.is worked thankfully.
23395.png

I hope these guys are satisfied now. It'd be funny if Pochi started doing stuff on her PL again so they can seethe even more.

ZefLEcSi_o.png

Mococo had a small oopsie during her collab with Azki and leaked a bit
I can't see anything bad in the picture but yeah, that happened
Fuwawa being one of her recent conversations is really funny to me for some reason.
Like you guys are next to each other for at least half the day, what are you talking about on Discord :BijouBijou:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
View attachment 63377

I hope these guys are satisfied now. It'd be funny if Pochi started doing stuff on her PL again so they can seethe even more.
:inatiredl:
Fuwawa being one of her recent conversations is really funny to me for some reason.
Like you guys are next to each other for at least half the day, what are you talking about on Discord :BijouBijou:
Fuwawa is a phoneposting shitlord, probably sends :irysyabairys: stuff to Mococo. :BijouBijou:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Bro you can see him fucking reading off a script to the right (his left) kek.
Hey guys!
Potentially need some backup advice really quick, since none of my mutuals have information.

I was reached out to a group called IRIAM about collaborating and calling about their vtubing app. They're looking to expand overseas.

They're primarily a JP company and I can't find any EN involvement or other indies who have worked with them. Only info I can find is a general Fan Wikipedia.

Any thoughts? They didn't ask for money, just to schedule an interview call. Think it's worth a shot?
Why did they reach out to you specifically? Are you involved in the industry? Are you a vtuber?
View attachment 63377

I really have no pity for this hoe, she turned herself into a loli to attract the pedo-coomer audience and is now getting hit with their stench autism, you reap what you sow, and that goes for idol as a whole.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
A lot of vtubers just don't realize why some things are done routinely across numerous corps in the industry. Sometimes it's just Japanese habitual autism and other times it's actually a proven strategy. For instance, a while back Lumi stopped including which games she was planning on playing in her schedules she'd post. I assume this was done because she didn't want people to see the schedule and go "ew, I don't want to watch that stream because she's playing that game" to bait people to show up anyways and become regular watchers.

I fall into that category of viewer. I'd show up for the streams that I was interested in and if she swapped to Genshin, I'd just close the stream. Not including the games she's planning to play in the schedule isn't going to magically make someone like me show up for every stream and then decide to stick around when I find out that she's playing Genshin. That change had the opposite effect for me and I've basically stopped watching Lumi altogether despite her being one of my preferred streamers because I have no idea what she's streaming. Meanwhile I have added streamers to my preferred list purely because I saw them post they were going to play a game and I wanted to check out their stream because of it. There is a distinct reason why stream schedules have the stream topics listed and why waiting rooms are supposed to be posted in advance.

The type of person that looks at a stream schedule and thinks "wow, I won't watch these 2 out of 5 days because I don't like those 2 streams" will at best show up to those 2 days and then close your stream because if they weren't going to show up because you posted it, they're not going to stick around when they find out what you're streaming. However you have no longer given them an incentive to remember to check out your stream for those 3 days for the streams they are interested in.
Schedules set me off, but for different reasons.

The vast majority of Hololive JP don't use schedules. Past the first few weeks after debut, it's just not a thing, they put up stream reservations instead and that's good enough. There are some exceptions but they are just that, exceptions. But even so, schedules are the one little bit of EN autism that has filtered all the way back into the JP indie sphere, and I am going to point the blame at the most autistic generation in Hololive history: Hololive English Myth. Of course they didn't invent schedules, but they sure made them a thing for the entire vtuber world. This is the gen containing the rap autist, the hikikomori, and the german. Managed by the kind of watch wearing busywoman who eats breakfast by mixing all the food from the buffet into a single bowl because it's more efficient. Myth had shared calendars since pre-debut so of course they have schedules. And so now all vtubers except HoloJP and NijiJP do schedules, even though flesh streamers usually don't and the biggest JP vtubers in the world get away without just fine.

Anyway, I do think Twitch is a different beast to YouTube in terms of viewer behavior and structure. Twitch viewers will absolutely jump ship when a streamer switches categories for a game, while YT viewers are far more sticky going from chatting to gaming (in all other respects Twitch viewers are stickier than YT).

There are structural reasons too. On both Twitch and YT Gaming you can tag what game you are playing, but Twitch lets you change categories mid stream, while YT you can only tag one game per video, and typically do so when putting up the waiting room. That's why it's usually new game = new stream for JP corpos these days, even for marathon streams. Not to mention discoverability on YT depends on thumbnail, which has to be created in advance, so if you need to know what you're doing in advance anyway, may as well make a schedule.

All that together, schedules are necessary because Myth trained the viewer and all their indie admirers to expect them, and in part because YT streaming tends towards pre-planning your stream with thumbnails and pre-tagging. The oldschool Twitch vtubers who predate Myth, and anyone mostly in their influence, often do without, because the Twitch audience tends to care less. Not sure about your personal experience with Lumi but because of the reasons above, schedules are far more of a vtuber audience expectation than a general viewer expectation.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Crossposting from the Dokibird thread.

Dokibird waiting room is up. Going live 2 hours from this post.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Like you guys are next to each other for at least half the day, what are you talking about on Discord
You cant N-tower irl.

WaWa

Tetel is having her Birthday and 6 month Anniversary stream in a bit.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Mariya showing us how to get a DUI charge.

Kino.
mariyadui.jpg

And don't forget to watch her cover in 30 minutes.

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Of course it would be a chumfuck to do this to their child

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

RiverBear

Wasnt this from a while ago? I'm pretty sure this made the rounds shortly after Gura's debut

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
ERP

mist

that hairline by 8? a tragedy. it was over before his mom even transitioned him. but the actual post says that's just a very ugly girl.
Wasnt this from a while ago? I'm pretty sure this made the rounds shortly after Gura's debut
yup

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Grooming suceeded, lulz acquired:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Every Numi stream is like a struggle session her chat is making her duet CPR with them via TTS :SelenHAHAhere:

USS IOWA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom