"Stay with me until I get arrested"Hanamori Natsumi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Negzana

Just posting this here for posterity.
image.png
When a company is so dark even God's Strongest Mozumite hates them

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Just posting this here for posterity.
image.png

@The Proctor I ask you change my flavor country tag to "TOTAL NIJI DEATH" for the duration of my time as a freebird, thank you.
Also:
Kill nijiYamanbas. Behead nijiYamanbas. Roundhouse kick a nijiYamanba into the concrete. Slam dunk a nijiYamanba baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy nijis. Defecate in a nijiYamanbas food. Launch nijiYamanbas into the sun. Stir fry nijiYamanbas in a wok. Toss nijiYamanbas into active volcanoes. Urinate into a nijiYamanbas gas tank. Judo throw nijiYamanbas into a wood chipper. Twist nijiYamanbas heads off. Report nijiYamanbas to the IRS. Karate chop nijiYamanbas in half. Curb stomp pregnant chink nijiYamanbas. Trap nijiYamanbas in quicksand. Crush nijiYamanbas in the trash compactor. Liquefy nijiYamanbas in a vat of acid. Eat nijiYamanbas. Dissect nijiYamanbas. Exterminate nijiYamanbas in the gas chamber. Stomp nijiYamanba skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate nijiYamanbas in the oven. Lobotomize nijiYamanbas. Mandatory abortions for nijiYamanbas. Grind nijiYamanba fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown nijiYamanbas in fried chicken grease. Vaporize nijiYamanbas with a ray gun. Kick old nijiYamanbas down the stairs. Feed nijiYamanbas to alligators. Slice nijiYamanbas with a katana.
fucking filter ruined my shitpost :annoyedpippa:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

@The Proctor I ask you change my flavor country tag to "TOTAL NIJI DEATH" for the duration of my time as a freebird, thank you.
Also:
Kill nijiYamanbas. Behead nijiYamanbas. Roundhouse kick a nijiYamanba into the concrete. Slam dunk a nijiYamanba baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy nijis. Defecate in a nijiYamanbas food. Launch nijiYamanbas into the sun. Stir fry nijiYamanbas in a wok. Toss nijiYamanbas into active volcanoes. Urinate into a nijiYamanbas gas tank. Judo throw nijiYamanbas into a wood chipper. Twist nijiYamanbas heads off. Report nijiYamanbas to the IRS. Karate chop nijiYamanbas in half. Curb stomp pregnant chink nijiYamanbas. Trap nijiYamanbas in quicksand. Crush nijiYamanbas in the trash compactor. Liquefy nijiYamanbas in a vat of acid. Eat nijiYamanbas. Dissect nijiYamanbas. Exterminate nijiYamanbas in the gas chamber. Stomp nijiYamanba skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate nijiYamanbas in the oven. Lobotomize nijiYamanbas. Mandatory abortions for nijiYamanbas. Grind nijiYamanba fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown nijiYamanbas in fried chicken grease. Vaporize nijiYamanbas with a ray gun. Kick old nijiYamanbas down the stairs. Feed nijiYamanbas to alligators. Slice nijiYamanbas with a katana.
fucking filter ruined my shitpost :annoyedpippa:

Hey... mine is longer than yours

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Isn't she SEA? Where is @God's Strongest Mozumite to comment on this?
Mouse? She's Puerto Rican. If you mean Muyu then I have no idea, I've never watched her.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Wardog

Fauna made 30k on Coinflip

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Stunned But Dumb

Belle Eden is doing a cooking zatsu, posting progress pics no handcam

currently talking about ygo

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Towl tries to recruit another birb...

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Today is Saya's Birthday!

She'll be celebrating around 4 hours from now, so stop by if you can!

Saya is about to start some birthday karaoke! Get in here nerds :baeJam:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
We will get to see Choco mario kart after all

Tweet

Event details:
Team A
GFzfgOrbEAA5gHf

Ao, Haseshin (FPS mainly, collabed with Towa/Matsuri and such), Minase and Tentei from Neo Porte, ???, Deron

Team B
GFzfgOubkAALwSi

Choco! Pururu from Reject Gaming (same team dtto is signed to), Uruca from CR, Mother from Reject, k4sen who just held a massive LoL tournament, VSPO's Ema and ???

Lap will also race. Fubuki is an MC along with another FPS orbitor. The format and details are confusing but Ao vs. Choco is enough of a draw for me. @La+ de Central Norte what's the deal with this?

Choco and Ao?

Truly a clash of titans.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
We will get to see Choco mario kart after all

Tweet

Event details:
Team A
GFzfgOrbEAA5gHf

Ao, Haseshin (FPS mainly, collabed with Towa/Matsuri and such), Minase and Tentei from Neo Porte, ???, Deron

Team B
GFzfgOubkAALwSi

Choco! Pururu from Reject Gaming (same team dtto is signed to), Uruca from CR, Mother from Reject, k4sen who just held a massive LoL tournament, VSPO's Ema and ???

Lap will also race. Fubuki is an MC along with another FPS orbitor. The format and details are confusing but Ao vs. Choco is enough of a draw for me. @La+ de Central Norte what's the deal with this?

Its just a Zako cup with other vtubers and content creators (Thats why Ao (current Zako champion) and Choco( multi zako champion) are there
The format its weird because there isnt enough people that are bad enough at Mario Kart
of course practice its not allowed

I will be going on vacation to the mountains so i wouldnt very active these days due to not having internet there

Have this cute Lapu while i am away :D

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I will be going on vacation to the mountains so i wouldnt very active these days due to not having internet there
This is code for him going dark to assassinate some Brave executives.

God speed, you legend.
:pomuSalute:

Last edited:

Bronze

Tenma's playing House party.

Saya's showing her BD merch

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Onolumi having some fun. I don't think this is a jab at the current situation but it's funny to think about it that way

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

I don't have a Cyberlive biography on-hand, and I'm at work, so I don't want to type out too much on mobile. A few more notes worth mentioning:
  • Yuri used to trash talk Lumi with the others too, but became friends with Lumi as some point.
  • When Lumi joined PC, she did so under the condition that Yuri could join too.
  • About a month after Lumi and Yuri left, Cyberlive rebranded as Aetheria.
  • A few months later, one of the Aetheria members, Vera Vee, was outed in some controversy involving fucking her fans, which contributed to the collapse of Aetheria.
There's other interesting tidbits of info out there, such as the recent accusations against Momozora Seina and her rebuttal or the recent schizo stream someone did on Sato Misaki's YT. I've been thinking of trying to compile all this info together since people ask about it so often, but I wasn't around when most of the shit went down, so I don't have a clear picture of the speculations being thrown around at the time or some of the more behind-the-scenes stuff. But, I may still throw together what I do know at some point because I think it's worth having something showing the history of Cyberlive.

Management knew about the Vera Vee situation and they ignored it.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Maybe they are right. We have our own dedicated trаnny with @randomtranny now :smugpipi:
WELCOME TO THE ASYLUM KIDDOS! THE MOST ETHNICALLY DIVERSE SPOT ON THE MULTIVERSE WHICH POSESSES RACIST CARICATURES OF ALL NATIONS AND CREEDS...
WE HAVE:
:smugina: Sorry my faggy pheromones must be leaking from this place.
Macrodosing troon particles

Top Bottom