"I went to swallow therapy so I could learn how to swallow harder"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Talent freedom baby, she kept full ownership of the character.

Edit: Can't say I was expecting her to actually use it tho:

View attachment 63234

Edit 2: She forgot to take the tags out, lol.
View attachment 63235
Not unexpected, she needs to keep her sheep in line. She won't give up anything even though she deserves to lose everything.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Bronze

Saya has changed a lot since last time I watched her :SelenHAHAhere:

Awoogers

Negzana

Not unexpected, she needs to keep her sheep in line. She won't give up anything even though she deserves to lose everything.
I thought a chunk of Nazuna fans were totally ignorant of the Rushineko situation and might not realize Mike is Nazuna. Might not be the case now that her name is radioactive but I could imagine some Nazuna fans try to separate her from Mike

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Fuck my life Ollie is doing an interview with some reaction channel youtuber.. his face shows up in my recommends too damn much. Looks like he recorded himself reacting to and falling into the Hololive hole. Respect her hustle but why..

Seen him around. He got shoved into the hole about a year ago or so and hasnt been able to get out. His youtube channel kinda blew up and he has a shit ton of subs plus it seems he also started a livestream channel which sometimes feeds into his main channel as he probably rips some of his reactions directly from stream.

Cant really say anything bad about him. He stays in his lane, sticks to music and song reactions (mainly Hololive, Jpop and Kpop) and avoids talking about drama.

Amano Serafi's taking a hiatus. Very bad timing.

Hmm. Its been about 3 weeks. She said she was going to be back after about a week then cancelled the comeback. Has cancelled about 6 or so streams. Going by what she was posting on Twitter it seemed like a stress/anxiety thing but it might be caused by IRL issues. Maybe shit has happened on her work thats eating up her time and energy or (hope not) shes having problems on the health/family front.

Girl's a fucking dork and I do miss popping by her streams. V&U doesnt really seem like a bad place (except pulling out a page out of Niji's book and speedrunning debuts) so I doubt it has anything to do with management.

Wait What?! What the actual fuck I thought she gone?

She kept the rights, guessing that due to all the drama she is going to start streaming more on this because Mikeneko is probably going to get hate.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Wait until they discover she has an account here, and GSS is her Ghislaine Maxwell.
Why the fuck am I getting dragged into this? :confusedshuba:

UberSoldat

Nousagi, who is totally not a dramatuber despite his last couple of videos being all about drama, ranks the dramas of the past year

Koronesuki

X-Potato
She kept the rights, guessing that due to all the drama she is going to start streaming more on this because Mikeneko is probably going to get hate.
Maybe she's going to stream as Nazuna on Twitch, and as Pink Rushia on YouTube.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Ironleak doing her thing again. Could just be her vagueposting for bait but who knows.

Well here's an schizo crying about us on /jidf/
o5Cj8wk9_o.png
We've been added to the catalogue of /vt/ boogiemen to scapegoat. We've officially made it bros.

The dark stain of pisstubing spreads...

Awoogers

self proclaimed goddess of marriage is playing another horror game to feel fear

Negzana

Ironleak doing her thing again. Could just be her vagueposting for bait but who knows.

We've been added to the catalogue of /vt/ boogiemen to scapegoat. We've officially made it bros.

The dark stain of pisstubing spreads...

Isn't she SEA? Where is @God's Strongest Mozumite to comment on this?

Nousagi, who is totally not a dramatuber despite his last couple of videos being all about drama, ranks the dramas of the past year

As cancerous as DN is the last tier list had a nice run down on random obscure drama I didn't even know about so might watch this and try to ignore his flipfag voice

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

I thought when people spoke more and more English they would sound less like a beaner as time progressed, not more.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

I can’t unhear Lia’s intro screen music in DN’s videos. Damn royalty free music sometimes.

Negzana

I can’t unhear Lia’s intro screen music in DN’s videos. Damn royalty free music sometimes.
Lia's intro was custom made to be similar to Needy Streamer Overdose bgm I thought?

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

32 cubs....:BijouBijou:

Archive
Saya was also an ex-tsunderia, Kana

Lumi only became a manager down the line cause they didn't really have one and a lot of the bad shit got blamed on her. It's why there's that meme page floating around of all her "sins". It was 2+ years ago and Lumi has moved on from all that. She's also the most successful ex-cyberlive (Yuri you dumb bitch) and they do say success is the best revenge after all.
Coni apparently apologized to Lumi and Lumi forgave her. They may never collab but they seem to be on better terms than she is with the rest of ex-cyberlive. Coni shows up in youtube chat and twitter replies to a lot of the phase girls and will likely collab with Muyu at some point since they share a Mama and seem to get along pretty well.

They were all stupid girls in their early 20's and it's not really something worth holding against them.
If they can go a full year without trying to publically kick shit up, then it's worth not holding it against them. Emma and Yoki will be hitting that one year mark soon. Hylo still has like half a year to go.

But yes, by now, most of them have moved on and are doing their own things. Whether they're on good terms with Lumi or not is irrelevant as long as they all focus on their own stuff.

I don't have a Cyberlive biography on-hand, and I'm at work, so I don't want to type out too much on mobile. A few more notes worth mentioning:
  • Yuri used to trash talk Lumi with the others too, but became friends with Lumi as some point.
  • When Lumi joined PC, she did so under the condition that Yuri could join too.
  • About a month after Lumi and Yuri left, Cyberlive rebranded as Aetheria.
  • A few months later, one of the Aetheria members, Vera Vee, was outed in some controversy involving fucking her fans, which contributed to the collapse of Aetheria.
There's other interesting tidbits of info out there, such as the recent accusations against Momozora Seina and her rebuttal or the recent schizo stream someone did on Sato Misaki's YT. I've been thinking of trying to compile all this info together since people ask about it so often, but I wasn't around when most of the shit went down, so I don't have a clear picture of the speculations being thrown around at the time or some of the more behind-the-scenes stuff. But, I may still throw together what I do know at some point because I think it's worth having something showing the history of Cyberlive.

Bronze

I really expect her concert to end with a tease of a new member. Although if it ends up being Mika, Kuro is the leaker this time

Mehk

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Just posting this here for posterity.
image.png

Top Bottom