"...soudesune~"Motoaki 'YAGOO' Tanigo

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
If you want some nostalgia, Urato Chieru is playing the first Breath of Fire.

Shioriha Ruri continuing Blue Archive in Millennium at 7PM JST.

Side note, I got the Fes banner characters in less than 50 pulls.

Suou Patra going retro, Pokemon Red for a piece of your childhood.

I played Blue.

Speaking of Patra, she got invited to Inaba Haneru's birthday live on 3 March so she's not persona non grata to 774inc. Other guests include Ruri-nee, 774inc's Shisui Kiki, Niji's Ryushen and Sorahoshi Kirame, and two Mahjong pros.

AZKi being scared by her mic stand during the horror game stream yesterday.

774inc's Shishio Chris got bonked live during her regular unhinged zatsu.

She brought up an interesting point on ero doujin artists' ugliness and the effects on her self pleasure.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Cover just dropped their financial report for FY2024/3 Q3 .. interesting timing lol

I'm going to bed, I await the real financial people to analyze but I'm seeing all +, no red - numbers so I'll assume Cover did ok to great. +104.9% Net profit sounds pretty good I think.

View attachment 63223
>doubled operating profit and net profit YoY
>notable sub growth, especially in overseas regions, notably English-speaking countries (oof Nijisanji)
>revenue per vtuber is still steadily growing, so there is no cannibalization issues (average of $2.1 million USD revenue/talent)
>they're seeing significant returns on the success of licensing their IPs in collaborations, so expect more weird deals in the future
>they're seeing big returns with concerts/events, as a result of that new studio
>their influence is going beyond youtube as Marine and Suisei's songs are becoming top Karaoke songs and high ranking social media songs
>they're so confident, they revised their earnings forecasts for much higher values, most notably was a 20% higher expected forecast in net profit
>HoloEarth is still being developed at glacier speed
>21% of their company is agency management, with a split between agency and talent managers. So talents should all either have 1 manager or share a manager with 1other talent
>paid $21.7 million USD to their talents for the current financial year so far

TLDR: They're doing better than they expected. Their talents are getting paid and are getting plenty of support from management. HoloEarth is still a big hole they're throwing money into and despite having the cost of it in their books, they're still making a fuck load of money and seeing huge growth. They've mentioned using HoloEarth in conjunction with concerts in the future and there is definitely monetization potential there. However even if HoloEarth were to fail and produce zero money, they'd still be blowing up because all the costs of HoloEarth's development are already being capitalized.

Bronze

well going by the ❤️👈👀 I'm going to guess she's collabing with haachama. but who knows.
E: I didn't see the tomorrow part. But this is also happening

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Short

God Damn the Sun
I hope she comes back soon, the Niji drama is heavy and in some ways upsetting, so a fun reboot of the boo bro vs. krewton civil war will be a nice bit of popcorn drama to take the edge off everything.
Well here's an schizo crying about us on /jidf/
o5Cj8wk9_o.png

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Tubedude

Thinking about what to do about the Niji people I watch while I watch Vanta finish off Undertale, and I think I'm going to keep watching until they're free. Once they see how well Doki comes out, I hope they'll follow suit and ditch that awful company.
While I understand your hopes, don't let them get too high. Doki had a full month to recover and prepare for shit, and got lucky Niji decided to self-immolate their PR, instead of the many other options they could have done. She had a huge boost from the drama, for better or ill, and a plan, albeit very rough and scuffed. Other talents escaping will probably do about as well as they did before if other ex-NijiEN besides Doki are anything to go by, but they probably won't get the massive bump Doki got.

Bronze

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
o5Cj8wk9_o.png
Hey I made it to jidf without going there finally

Also yukoschizo lol fuck that retard

Salado

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
o5Cj8wk9_o.png
Wait until they discover she has an account here, and GSS is her Ghislaine Maxwell.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
While I understand your hopes, don't let them get too high. Doki had a full month to recover and prepare for shit, and got lucky Niji decided to self-immolate their PR, instead of the many other options they could have done. She had a huge boost from the drama, for better or ill, and a plan, albeit very rough and scuffed. Other talents escaping will probably do about as well as they did before if other ex-NijiEN besides Doki are anything to go by, but they probably won't get the massive bump Doki got.
I think the best baseline for that will be Pomu and Kyo's redebut. If Pomu gets at least 200k subs (100k in Twitch) and Kyo about half of that then it's somewhat of a confirmation that there IS life after Niji. I'm not betting on Krisis, TTT and XSoleil getting any traction like that.

Bronze

Amano Serafi's taking a hiatus. Very bad timing.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Cover just dropped their financial report for FY2024/3 Q3 .. interesting timing lol

I'm going to bed, I await the real financial people to analyze but I'm seeing all +, no red - numbers so I'll assume Cover did ok to great. +104.9% Net profit sounds pretty good I think.

View attachment 63223
Not negligible.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
We will get to see Choco mario kart after all

Tweet

Event details:
Team A
GFzfgOrbEAA5gHf

Ao, Haseshin (FPS mainly, collabed with Towa/Matsuri and such), Minase and Tentei from Neo Porte, ???, Deron

Team B
GFzfgOubkAALwSi

Choco! Pururu from Reject Gaming (same team dtto is signed to), Uruca from CR, Mother from Reject, k4sen who just held a massive LoL tournament, VSPO's Ema and ???

Lap will also race. Fubuki is an MC along with another FPS orbitor. The format and details are confusing but Ao vs. Choco is enough of a draw for me. @La+ de Central Norte what's the deal with this?

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Choco! Pururu from Reject Gaming (same team dtto is signed to), Uruca from CR, Mother from Reject, k4sen who just held a massive LoL tournament, VSPO's Ema and ???
last guy on team B is Dasoku, a well-known utaite (now mostly a variety streamer signed under UUUM)

Top Bottom