"I like armpits! What do you mean? they're so soft!"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Tonight Remi will catch a hundred chicken Pals

apparently, a bug was fixed where catching 7000 Pals crashed the game

time to find the new limit

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I cant show my power level yet
But i will track down every single vtuber from Argentina that participates in IdolES :BijouBijou:

The horrifying part is that I don't doubt you could and I don't know why I have that impression.

frz

ANYCOLOR posted job application for "Director of Nijisanji EN" position (the equivalent of Dimitri Jap of HoloEN maybe), so I guess they are at least attempting to salvage the branch?

Edit: Does that mean NijiEN never had a "lead manager" before this? At least for HoloEN there was the rrat that Dimitri Jap replaced Omega when he was hired.
① 3 years or more of experience in overseas expansion of Japanese IP content/brands ② 3 or more years of experience in overseas expansion of Japanese artists ③ 3 or more years of experience in overseas business in the entertainment industry (retail/distribution, advertising agency, localization, etc.

Kekw they gonna end up hiring omegaalpha. With these requirements :smugpipi::smugpipi:

Some completely irrelevant point: Dimitri Jap is not head of overseas in Hololive, he is only head of EN, there is some old ass jap dude who is the head of overseas, also managing ID probs.
Posting this job as head of overseas can tell you how much Niji value their KR and ID branches.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Ok, in light of Kyo's graduation announcement I have decided this is a good time to finally post that long Niji rant/post I have been thinking about since after Pomu's graduation announcement. Once again I just want say I write this to get it out of me, if I have to move it to another designated thread please tell me, or repost it, or move it if you are a moderator. Also sorry if it's messy I've had a draft of this for like a month so I had to move around a few things

I am sorry to say that this is post gonna need a little bit of context. Back in december of last year I wrote another rant post about the state of NijiEN at the end of the year, TLDR is I was tired and frustrated of the livers constant offline works, trips to japan, lack of announcements and big events, perceived lack of support from management besides merch and just not having a good time. You can read the original post here, if not you can skip it

The point is after posting my thoughts and chatting with other users of this forum I had hope for the next year, sure my gripes were valid but as others said NijiEn livers had been making some small events and tournaments here and there and now things could start to look up or at least go back to normal, right?

Selen's song was literally privated 2 days after I posted the original rant

and then Pomu announced her graduation a week or so later

And Kyo has now announced his graduation (though to be honest I really don't care that much about it, more about it's effects on the rest of the branch)

This would be the part were I angrily write in big bold red letters telling Nijisanji they are a bag of fuckwits or something like that, but at this point there is no anger in me, there's just a feeling of defeat :depressedtako:. I just hate how NijisanjiEN situation has become a recurrent "one step forward one step back" or even "two steps back", to the point that this forum had to create three events threads just to keep up with all the bullshit that has happened in the last month.

Even if we take into account that Pomu and Kyo's graduation was set in stone from a long time ago it's still such a shit start for the year 2024. At least Pomu had a great victory lap in the two weeks before her graduation and the graduation itself if not the best in the branch (at least compared to Nina's who was sick for one week) and we also had the Anime Impulse concert and M&Gs which were great! as long as, you know, were able to be there and ignore the "what the fuck happened to Selen" phantom hanging over the event.

But the thing that frustrates me so much is that the livers just keep saying "good things are coming, good things are coming" but ever since the beginning of the year, hell even before that there hasn't been anything that justifies all of this. In my last rant I talked about NijiEN's "big project" or "AR live revenge" being the thing that could revitalize the branch or at least recover trust in it so things could get better and how I would really like for them to announce it already so they could at least give some signal that they are supporting their talents. But there has been no news of the project, not in the new year program, not when the livers came back from Japan and not in the Anime Impulse concert, just more Voice Packs and acrylic stands. At this moment I my theory is they are going to announce it at the Mario Kart tournament on Saturday 10, both because there is proof of making big announcements at these types of events and also because of some contextual clues from the livers (then again I could be super wrong like the last times so who knows). But the bigger problem at this point is that I think that even if they make the most perfect 3D event with all the waves up to Iluna and production values that exceed Hololive, I don't think it will be enough to make things better or swing the branch reputation, or shit maybe it does and then we could go to the horrifying route that this just repeats again and again in the future, who knows with this company.

Not only all of this but also other livers have been hit by other minor things last month that didn't allow them to stream, whether it's dying pets, or being sick or taking weeks off because of the nebulous "offline work". The talents may be happy being able to hang out between themselves or with their graduated coworkers and look forward to whatever the fuck they are working on but I feel that in general for the fans it has just been shit after shit after shit for months with no end in sight for when things might get better.

In response to the rant I did before Scuddle did a great analysis of the NijiEN situation, with shorter words and more concise than I could have ever written so I'm gonna quote him:

His post is way longer and I just quoted the parts I was interested in so go and read it if you want to, it's great. Scuddle's post says something I thought about but honestly didn't have the heart to say: Nijisanji has burned A LOT of good will last year and now I feel they are at a negative trust level, so whatever they are planning to do is gonna be an uphill battle to recover that trust, and if things don't get better soon then it might start a death spiral or a reputational point of no return, or in the worst case maybe it already has.

After all the bad news in the last month I'm not sure if things in the branch will ever go back to "normal". Maybe the worst part of all of this is that even the livers themselves have started to be affected by all of this: 1/4 of NijiEN has started to play FFXIV as a sort of comfort game, Aia made a members post about how much this month has affected her and I'm sure there are more things that show that they are not having a good time, and even if they try their best to hide it that dejection can be seen in their streams or in their lack of it. It has reached a point where even I don't know if I'm having as much fun as I did before, but even so I'm just gonna keep watching my oshis and enjoying whatever time I have with them today, because god knows if they'll still be here tomorrow

That's all I wanted to say, throw me the MATI's and Migo's if you want to.

IMG_4124.jpeg

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Happy ending

Not so happy ending?

Church of the Goob

Last edited:

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
  1. Chikafuji Lisa dying at the moment;

(archive)

Why are Korean vtubers so fragile!?!?!?

Ok, in light of Kyo's graduation announcement I have decided this is a good time to finally post that long Niji rant/post I have been thinking about since after Pomu's graduation announcement. Once again I just want say I write this to get it out of me, if I have to move it to another designated thread please tell me, or repost it, or move it if you are a moderator. Also sorry if it's messy I've had a draft of this for like a month so I had to move around a few things

I am sorry to say that this is post gonna need a little bit of context. Back in december of last year I wrote another rant post about the state of NijiEN at the end of the year, TLDR is I was tired and frustrated of the livers constant offline works, trips to japan, lack of announcements and big events, perceived lack of support from management besides merch and just not having a good time. You can read the original post here, if not you can skip it

The point is after posting my thoughts and chatting with other users of this forum I had hope for the next year, sure my gripes were valid but as others said NijiEn livers had been making some small events and tournaments here and there and now things could start to look up or at least go back to normal, right?

Selen's song was literally privated 2 days after I posted the original rant

and then Pomu announced her graduation a week or so later

And Kyo has now announced his graduation (though to be honest I really don't care that much about it, more about it's effects on the rest of the branch)

This would be the part were I angrily write in big bold red letters telling Nijisanji they are a bag of fuckwits or something like that, but at this point there is no anger in me, there's just a feeling of defeat :depressedtako:. I just hate how NijisanjiEN situation has become a recurrent "one step forward one step back" or even "two steps back", to the point that this forum had to create three events threads just to keep up with all the bullshit that has happened in the last month.

Even if we take into account that Pomu and Kyo's graduation was set in stone from a long time ago it's still such a shit start for the year 2024. At least Pomu had a great victory lap in the two weeks before her graduation and the graduation itself if not the best in the branch (at least compared to Nina's who was sick for one week) and we also had the Anime Impulse concert and M&Gs which were great! as long as, you know, were able to be there and ignore the "what the fuck happened to Selen" phantom hanging over the event.

But the thing that frustrates me so much is that the livers just keep saying "good things are coming, good things are coming" but ever since the beginning of the year, hell even before that there hasn't been anything that justifies all of this. In my last rant I talked about NijiEN's "big project" or "AR live revenge" being the thing that could revitalize the branch or at least recover trust in it so things could get better and how I would really like for them to announce it already so they could at least give some signal that they are supporting their talents. But there has been no news of the project, not in the new year program, not when the livers came back from Japan and not in the Anime Impulse concert, just more Voice Packs and acrylic stands. At this moment I my theory is they are going to announce it at the Mario Kart tournament on Saturday 10, both because there is proof of making big announcements at these types of events and also because of some contextual clues from the livers (then again I could be super wrong like the last times so who knows). But the bigger problem at this point is that I think that even if they make the most perfect 3D event with all the waves up to Iluna and production values that exceed Hololive, I don't think it will be enough to make things better or swing the branch reputation, or shit maybe it does and then we could go to the horrifying route that this just repeats again and again in the future, who knows with this company.

Not only all of this but also other livers have been hit by other minor things last month that didn't allow them to stream, whether it's dying pets, or being sick or taking weeks off because of the nebulous "offline work". The talents may be happy being able to hang out between themselves or with their graduated coworkers and look forward to whatever the fuck they are working on but I feel that in general for the fans it has just been shit after shit after shit for months with no end in sight for when things might get better.

In response to the rant I did before Scuddle did a great analysis of the NijiEN situation, with shorter words and more concise than I could have ever written so I'm gonna quote him:

His post is way longer and I just quoted the parts I was interested in so go and read it if you want to, it's great. Scuddle's post says something I thought about but honestly didn't have the heart to say: Nijisanji has burned A LOT of good will last year and now I feel they are at a negative trust level, so whatever they are planning to do is gonna be an uphill battle to recover that trust, and if things don't get better soon then it might start a death spiral or a reputational point of no return, or in the worst case maybe it already has.

After all the bad news in the last month I'm not sure if things in the branch will ever go back to "normal". Maybe the worst part of all of this is that even the livers themselves have started to be affected by all of this: 1/4 of NijiEN has started to play FFXIV as a sort of comfort game, Aia made a members post about how much this month has affected her and I'm sure there are more things that show that they are not having a good time, and even if they try their best to hide it that dejection can be seen in their streams or in their lack of it. It has reached a point where even I don't know if I'm having as much fun as I did before, but even so I'm just gonna keep watching my oshis and enjoying whatever time I have with them today, because god knows if they'll still be here tomorrow

That's all I wanted to say, throw me the MATI's and Migo's if you want to.
With the way they are ACCELERATING these graduations I am betting Niji will have the first ever vtuber necking stream. I'm betting on Aster or that Kunai chick who'll do that.

Well yeah, there's that, of course. Which is why they should just focus on the individuals. There are three routes NijiEN can go from here:
  • Continue as-is. Low expectations and replace Livers as they leave.
  • Roll NijiEN into Nijisanji. Would likely happen after the above fails. Branch is dead and former EN livers that don't speak Japanese will probably dip pretty fast. Which is why focusing on individuals would be important.
  • Improve management of the branch by hiring people who know how to manage overseas talents. There are at least signs that this may be being attempted. They would still need to properly support the branch and not have Japanese middle management retards ruin everything, though, which seems unlikely.
Fourth option: Hire Omega and go for TOTAL TRANNY DEATH :gloomiLaugh:.

I should stop applying to be a streamer and try to see if I can land the director position, because that would be equally funny.
Anycolor but they chose to be black: Alright Todd, thank you for attending this interview. First question: do you have any experience in fucking up a company with your stupid decisions and desire to meet the bottomline?
@Todd's Mistake: *Shows them Fallout 77.
Anycolor: Perfect! You're hired! When can you start?

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
The horrifying part is that I don't doubt you could and I don't know why I have that impression.

Goddayum, Idol and Brave really out here turning La+ into John Spic.

:BijouBijou:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
delu actually retweeted an Ame (the watson one) fanart before, so I guess she likes the gremlin. :sanasmile:
Who doesn't like Ame?

No, seriously, who? That's not a rhetorical question. I want their names.
:amegunl:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa is live playing Wizard101 with Kiki (the 4chan rabbit, not the chair one.)

Edit:

It's off to a good start already :whatastory:

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
And then regardless if you're in HoloDex/NijiDex/IndieDex, your favorites will only be all the ones you actively watch/want to follow regardless of company/branch/indie.

View attachment 62522View attachment 62523View attachment 62524View attachment 62525View attachment 62526View attachment 62527View attachment 62528View attachment 62530
View attachment 62529View attachment 62531
Holy shit what an outfit. Extremely simple too.

Oh, also Bettel's mama released an unofficial merch set of him yesterday that's already sold out.:magnicope:

View attachment 62537
View attachment 62538

Sometimes i forget just how popular Bettel is. He is stupidly popular. Hell look at how many votes he got at our own awards thing in the newcomer category.

I wasn't going to watch, but then niji fired Kyo so in honor of one Yamanba death, I decided to watch another :nehgah:, some highlights:
- Revealed the fact that nijisanji specifically only copyright claim his songs reaction videos if he have any criticism toward the songs. If it's something positive they don't claim. Hololive indiscriminately claims everything. And this is coming from a famous Nijisanji shilling Yamanba, you know how "heavy-handed" are his criticism.
- Calling Rima's linking Mysta Rias with Kuro9 / Nina with Matara Kan doxxing. "I'm only reacting here don't blame the doxx on me" but didn't edit out the part so a weird moral highground.
- Complete silence on the 1-2% merch thing
- Actually sharted on niji for keeping the play button
- Agreed with having a shit list on ex-worker is wrong, but also said that both zaion and niji was at fault
- Had been reading rrats about selen, while he spent a lot of time being very supportive of her, he also randomly dropped this comment "people shouldnt have expected management to do 90% of the work". Then later on participating on the whereisselen movement with the video. But might not going to tweet.
- Acknowledged copyright striking thumbnails to purplefag is fucked up.
- Acknowledged that nijisanji fans are fucking toxic and fight among themselves
- "All corporations suck and treat their talents like products"
- Thought kyo was in the wrong and shouldnt have offended the gooks.
- Admitted having a bias toward nijisanji at the end. Shocking!!!
- Ended the video saying that accelerate is bad and they shouldnt have anymore wave in the future.
i dont hate Evan but he does tend to want to make videos about shit he knows nothing about which can sometimes be annoying. Other than that he is just another normie that hopped on the Niji train when Iluna debuted and he fell in love with Scarle (similar to Nagzz). Oddly enough Iluna seems to be one of the worst performing gens currently in NijiEN which is interesting given that I see so many rainbow and cotton candy types talk positively about them yet when it comes to support I feel like they dont really watch.

If this is a big success, we can probably expect a Phase ES in the future.
I still cant believe that Hololive didn't make a trial ES branch given how they were looking for managers that spoke spanish (although might have had to do with Hakka and Goldbullet being potential targets to join in the near future).

Kyo explains why decided to strike a terrible blow against diverse and inclusive streamer culture as a black icon and ebonic pioneer

Not gonna watch (dont really care) but im guessing he's still salty over the Korean thing. Imagine making a fairly decent joke only to get a bunch of offended faggots bitching and moaning about it.

On one hand, all they have to do to beat the competition is not be completely retarded or dox their talents.

On the other hand, I can't imagine the economic justification for this. ES only viewers are poor and stingy as shit. I'll be watching out of curiosity to see who their main audience will be.
ES is like ID. Very passionate (they kill each other over shitty local soccer games) and even if they dont have a ton of money they do have a toxic community that are pretty much ride or die for their talents. This means they will support with art, memes and shitposts. ES fans are the perfect example of quantity not quality. They might not drop akas but a ton of them will drop $2-5 here and there. There is also the potential of having some drug lord whale over his cocaine money fortune before he gets killed by a rival cartel.

Some gay shit happening with a bunch of nobodies. Don't really care but potential drama can come from this. 1706846592042.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Some gay shit happening with a bunch of nobodies. Don't really care but potential drama can come from this. 1706846592042.png
While i wont deny i love drama, none of the 2 involved are even vtubers.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Tubedude

Oddly enough Iluna seems to be one of the worst performing gens currently in NijiEN which is interesting given that I see so many rainbow and cotton candy types talk positively about them yet when it comes to support I feel like they dont really watch.
Rainbow and cotton candy types don't actually support things they like with time or money, they just post about the things a bunch because they are terminally online and addicted to social media.

Really hoping companies finally get the picture that over-appealing to an obnoxiously loud demographic that is roughly 4% of the total population is not a grand idea.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Well a quick search on Linkedin found Anycolor's "Head of Overseas/EN Management Department at ANYCOLOR Inc. in Tokyo." Assuming he is the head honcho of the EN talents, looks like he started 1 yr ago but also still a producer and songwriter over at Universal Music at the same time.. Niji might want to hire someone who's sole focus is to keep the remaining EN livers happy..

Yasuhiro Harry IgarashiYasuhiro Harry Igarashi• 3rd+• 3rd+Producer, Songwriter, Composer, A&R, New Business DevelopmentProducer, Songwriter, Composer, A&R, New Business Development

10mo • 10mo •
Follow

While I will still remain my profession as a producer, songwriter, and A&R, I have added a new chapter to my career since this January as a Head of Overseas/EN Management Department at ANYCOLOR Inc. in Tokyo.

I get humbled but honored to stay committed to what is current and visionary for tomorrow for culture/entertainment/music wise.

I am now leading a team to bring some cutting edge platform for entertainment that would only be coming from Japan while I still write music as a songwriter for UMPG as always.

We are the culture. I look forward to meeting more people to get connected to bring more that are beautifully inspiring to people's daily lives with music I write, and talents from all over the world ANYCOLOR sincerely treasures.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Earlier today, Limes uploaded a new video; a nice edit of her Lifeline streams!

Negzana

frz

Well a quick search on Linkedin found Anycolor's "Head of Overseas/EN Management Department at ANYCOLOR Inc. in Tokyo." Assuming he is the head honcho of the EN talents, looks like he started 1 yr ago but also still a producer and songwriter over at Universal Music at the same time.. Niji might want to hire someone who's sole focus is to keep the remaining EN livers happy..

????????
Jesus christ the head of a fucking department is a part-time job position, they hired a fucking song writer with 0 business experience. :vesperfacepalm:
I fucking can't. This is killing me. Anycolor please. I thought you can't sink any lower.
Since he hasnt updated his linked.in. either he just got fired recently or they are looking for more part-timers to work alongside him.
This just a whole new level of incompetence.

Edit:
- Tristan Renalt, sales representative - team leader of the oversea sales department, also works as an independent consultant. Yet another important position offered as part-time
- Emily Yoon - There is this girl who put Oversea Business Division as her job, unclear if she is the head or just a member, her portfolio included Human relations, customer services, part time english teachers and whatever the fuck "Subject matter expert" is, another hire with 0 business experience.
- Shagufta Ali - Overseas Vtuber Management Division - credited herself to be the one founding the EN branch, fired on Jul 2023 and hasnt updated her linked.in since. Likely the one who did all the heavy lifting since most business experience.
- Aya Takahashi - International Vtuber project manager - another one creditting herself as "lauching new branches" worked from 2021-2022 - likely fired during the merge. Worked alongside the above pajeet
- Ema Akutsu - project manager intern, started feb 2023. Picture looks negro

There is a chance Shagufta resigned when she found out she have to call a negro intern and a fucking songwriter nepo hire her bosses.

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

What the actual fuck.
I almost thought it was a troll account but it's actually attached to the companies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Oh cool, which Persona-obsessed Nijifag is going to neck themselves over this?
Sometimes i forget just how popular Bettel is. He is stupidly popular. Hell look at how many votes he got at our own awards thing in the newcomer category.
The superchat earnings chart was very revealing.
jle8suowfo6c1.png

He's 20th place in the entire company as a male, surpassing a bunch of the established girls like Mumei, Kronii, Kanata, Fubuki, and Towa. It's insane. He has some whales but this goes beyond that as he's just earning a fuckton of superchats.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
So Runie lives in Virginia, gets up early to drive a ways to work, wears a suit to work, got a "placement" out of school that she couldn't control where she worked...

She's a fucking Fed, isn't she?

Top Bottom