"Conclusion: my parents are a bunch of sluts and whores"Kattarina Qutie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Moon Jelly did the vocals for a song for Deemo II, a game I've never heard of. Nice sounding song. Jelly's a great singer with a good vocal range.

The autist yearns for the trains. But only God's strongest autists become the train

wait really

time to redownload deemo and relive the pain all over again

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Ami ASMR of a not great Metal gear novel

frz

I’m pretty sure this dude can’t be that bad right?

“In terms of the Golden 20, does that include Iluna?”

Istg.

I wasn't going to watch, but then niji fired Kyo so in honor of one Yamanba death, I decided to watch another :nehgah:, some highlights:
- Revealed the fact that nijisanji specifically only copyright claim his songs reaction videos if he have any criticism toward the songs. If it's something positive they don't claim. Hololive indiscriminately claims everything. And this is coming from a famous Nijisanji shilling Yamanba, you know how "heavy-handed" are his criticism.
- Calling Rima's linking Mysta Rias with Kuro9 / Nina with Matara Kan doxxing. "I'm only reacting here don't blame the doxx on me" but didn't edit out the part so a weird moral highground.
- Complete silence on the 1-2% merch thing
- Actually sharted on niji for keeping the play button
- Agreed with having a shit list on ex-worker is wrong, but also said that both zaion and niji was at fault
- Had been reading rrats about selen, while he spent a lot of time being very supportive of her, he also randomly dropped this comment "people shouldnt have expected management to do 90% of the work". Then later on participating on the whereisselen movement with the video. But might not going to tweet.
- Acknowledged copyright striking thumbnails to purplefag is fucked up.
- Acknowledged that nijisanji fans are fucking toxic and fight among themselves
- "All corporations suck and treat their talents like products"
- Thought kyo was in the wrong and shouldnt have offended the gooks.
- Admitted having a bias toward nijisanji at the end. Shocking!!!
- Ended the video saying that accelerate is bad and they shouldnt have anymore wave in the future.

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
latest negotiations.jpg

I see that Nijisanji is reconsidering their negotiations with Selen...

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Karrot Keromi from MyHolo TV is going on hiatus on february 5th for health reasons.

A

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Lord Shekelton: is our time for ACCELERATION

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Wtf did I just woke up to? First when I woke up, Pomu graduates instead of Selen, now it’s Kyo. Do I possess Proctor’s superpower?
IMG_4093.jpeg

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
New Blue Journey song (really big list of performers)Aki, Fubuki, Aqua, Choco, Subaru, Mio, Miko, Okayu, Korone, Pekora, Flare, Noel, Marine, Kanata, Watame,Luna, Lamy, Botan, Polka, Koyori. And these are names I didn't recognize through deepl translation - Shakashaka Kuroe, Toi Jokumo, Rui Takamine. (edited it's Chloe, Towa and Lui)

Miori released Stay with me an acoustic cover :shubaIapprob:

Fuwamoco's rap

Looks good, Ember! You know what comes next :architect:

That girl is pretty, has a good body, owns guns, and can cook. I packed my luggage and went to get US citizenship through marriage.

Seems like Chloe, Lui and that Toi Jokumo is either La+ or Iroha?
Yeah it's Lui, Chloe and Towa (常闇トワ)

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Bronze

On one hand, finally they revealed something, on the other hand I wish it was EN so i could be more interested in. Still gonna check their posts. The drama bout that ES agency should give them an opportunity at least.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
On one hand, finally they revealed something, on the other hand I wish it was EN so i could be more interested in. Still gonna check their posts. The drama bout that ES agency should give them an opportunity at least.
>biggest black icon on vtuber graduated
>our greatest allies deploy their own high melanin folk (except if there is argentinians)

whad did Aviel mean by this

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
If this is a big success, we can probably expect a Phase ES in the future.
Jojojojojo you are evil, if Fishman believed the menheras he has now are bad, HE HAS NOT SEEN ANYTHING YET

Negzana

Jojojojojo you are evil, if Fishman believed the menheras he has now are bad, HE HAS NOT SEEN ANYTHING YET
Fish poached Tsunderia. Now it's Fish's time to poach the rotting corpse of Wactor

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
He its obviously doing this because the biggest ES agency just destroyed themselves
Its going to be rough for them because Hispanic fans are becoming more anti-corpo with each implosion (Wactor,Sedai One and The most recent one)

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
What does Idol Corp have to do with Fishman's coffee business?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Bronze

chihirogumi

I know they announced a Spanish branch last year, but it's pretty funny since their biggest scandal involved a vtuber from Spain (Riro Ron). I wonder if they're poaching ex-Wactor talents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom