"I used to dance, so I know what 'tucking' means, and no there is nothing to tuck, I do not have a PP, how fucking dare you chat"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Are you just gonna make the same fucking post in perpetuity? You hardly need to pad your post numbers FSS
It is always right to call a darkie "ոiɡɡеr".

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
HoloID was always the weird EN before EN existed, now with 3 gens of EN's giving most fans the opportunity to have a EN Oshi who streams at a better time, (If your a Ogro de las Americas or other Macaco) why bother? Kaela will always have an audience of the sickest grindhogs, Kobo's got the Indogs on lock down, but the others, what do they offer an EOP that HoloEN does not give? ID is doomed to C-tier status unless they can grab their home market or outcompete HoloEN.
HoloID has Moona and Reine
And imo nobody in EN can compete with the sex energy that they radiate
:MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi:
but maybe thats just me

Also Reine could just finance HoloID out of her own pocket to make sure it never goes under

Negzana

but maybe thats just me

Also Reine could just finance HoloID out of her own pocket to make sure it never goes under
Reine is by far the hottest ID it's a shame she's a massive lesbian. Least that means there's good yuri of her.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
The fact that I am at risk of seeing this Yamanba more than once a year in this hobby is worrying.
Here's a cool and fun idea: the next time someone posts a video from one of these retarded spastics, like asmontard or this negroid right here, we fucking kill them with rocks and throw their broken carcasses into the sea! :kaelaapprob:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Here's a cool and fun idea: the next time someone posts a video from one of these retarded spastics, like asmontard or this negroid right here, we fucking kill them with rocks and throw their broken carcasses into the sea! :kaelaapprob:
thats polution tho and may be bad for crab shiina

throw them in acid

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Zyklon Mag

So Nyaru just revealed she has dated a girl twice in Tokyo. You guys never had a chance.
:smugpipi:

Oh yeah Bettel is back.

Yamanba status officially revoked. Missed him a lot. With the sacrifice of the air fryer, may he have good health the rest of the year. Also play Buckshot Roulette because he'd be the best Star to play it.

I’m pretty sure this dude can’t be that bad right?

“In terms of the Golden 20, does that include Iluna?”

Istg.

Yamanba status eternal.

I'm glad they made it despite all the bullshit. I really wanted to see my kamioshi be a gay retard on stage and see if he could browbeat COVER into giving him a huge ass how they'd rig his glove cloak. Now I gotta check my schedule and see what I need to cancel in order to make it live to their 3D debuts, make the glow sticks I was too lazy to do...OTSUSTARS NIGS WOOOOOO

Oh, also Bettel's mama released an unofficial merch set of him yesterday that's already sold out.:magnicope:

dc68edb1-9b78-4046-b06a-7e10cacd49a7_base_resized.jpg

f49fcdb1-c8d3-4266-970e-c4f9c81ef4a4 (1).jpg

2c5013a9-56a6-488f-be89-1fb3a291e30a (1).jpg

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
but maybe thats just me

Adding to the point that Reine is rich:
Recently, I listened to her talk about her travel to Europe with her mom, and apparently they had a maid and a driver with them at all times?
I also know Reine has a stay-in maid at home in Indonesia, so I assume it's the same one.
Reine also has other staff in Indonesia, it's not clear to me if they live with her or not, but she seems to have both a nurse and a masseuse ready to handle her at all times
@BEEG Booba Fishing idk maybe you watch Reine a bit more and know more about her staff
Sometimes during streams, Reine gets hooked up to an IV Drip with Vitamins in them (is that a rich people thing? I never heard of people getting iv drips outside of an hospital)
Also, for some reason, just like her mother Pochi, Reine is apparently quite frail and has some bad intestine sickness I don't remember the specifics about, but she regularly gets flown out of the country to specialized hospitals and gets MRI treatment and also streams from there
Reine is by far the hottest ID it's a shame she's a massive lesbian. Least that means there's good yuri of her.
Shes even more of a lesbian on her PL, sharing stuff about girls love and yuri panels pretty regularly
Good content
Fuels my shipping brain

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Pippa got featured by one of Asmongold's latest clips for calling Vaush a horse fucker. I seem to recall his editor, CatDany, is a fan.

I've never actually seen this Vaush person before; I only knew the name from that Pippa quote. He actually makes Asmongoloid seem smart by comparison. That's sort of impressive in its own sad, pathetic way.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Looks good, Ember! You know what comes next :architect:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

chihirogumi

Chihiro is gone. I thought her videos were staying up and now I hate myself

Azuchi Momo is also gone. Her videos remain.

Since bridges are for walking come listen to some beautiful singing

Here's Chihiro's other last cover with Pu-chan (Ratna Petit)

at least with niji you can rely on ragtag- maybe it's the mental illness, but when channels get purged after a grad and i know for a fact no one cared enough to keep an archive, i feel like i'm breaking out in hives. the amount of what you could consider "lost vtuber media" is honestly staggering

my relationship with niji is.... conflicted at this point, but virtual to live will always hit different
but no time to be sad
chii-chan isn't even waiting a day lmao

I do know that a few fans have already downloaded all her videos so no worries there. She streamed so much for so long that all her videos took up 10+(!!!!) TB of storage though.
And yeah she's not waiting whatsoever. Her re-debut is on the 4th. Guess i'm back lmao

Koronesuki

X-Potato
tldr hes a pedo leftie
Yeah, I got that from the clip, but thanks anyway. The less I know about this person the better I'm guessing.

Negzana

Yeah, I got that from the clip, but thanks anyway. The less I know about this person the better I'm guessing.
You know Richard Spencer? That neonazi fag who shills for current thing and globohomo? Imagine that but an anarcho-communist and a horsefucker

Koronesuki

X-Potato
You know Richard Spencer? That neonazi fag who shills for current thing and globohomo? Imagine that but an anarcho-communist and a horsefucker
I'd really rather not imagine that, but again, thanks for educating me.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Moon Jelly did the vocals for a song for Deemo II, a game I've never heard of. Nice sounding song. Jelly's a great singer with a good vocal range.

The autist yearns for the trains. But only God's strongest autists become the train

Negzana

Moon Jelly did the vocals for a song for Deemo II, a game I've never heard of. Nice sounding song. Jelly's a great singer with a good vocal range.

The autist yearns for the trains. But only God's strongest autists become the train

This Moon Jelly chick sounds nice, I wonder if she a hag or an autist or a monkey or something

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Trudwal

Towa baby
I wish i could understand what combo of humbleness? laziness? impostor syndrome?
If I remember correctly, the reason she doesn't focus much on her holo career is because she is the one pretty much carrying her family, so she don't have the money and time to invest in her music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom