"AH YOU PIECE OF GARBAGE! DIE!"Otogibara Era

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Easier than taking a flight to San Diego I suppose
I know Vinny is a chuuba on occasion but i don't see how his biggest hit is related?;

I'll take any opportunity no matter how much of stretch to shill my Broshi of 14 years

Last edited:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Dizzy seems like she has more than a handful of baggage
Yeah, a little more than a "handful" of luggage
1706793552955.png

Sawa doesn't deserve this bros :depressedtako:

The VA is probably the best argument in the U.S. against government healthcare, if they won't take care of our veterans imagine what they'll do with normal folks. You'd come in with a sore throat and they'd tell you to consider euthanasia

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Subaru, Miko and Mio have returned from their trip safely and will be talking about it soon. :shubaIapprob:

Seems like they went to Okinawa this time.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Pippa got featured by one of Asmongold's latest clips for calling Vaush a horse fucker. I seem to recall his editor, CatDany, is a fan.

frz

Recap of viv:ID tour, I wonder why noone gives a shit about it. Would have expected the usual tribalfaggers shitting on niji for not having 3D, but turns out /vt/ is gay and all they care about are the tempus boy.
Also announcement of a free online view on VRchat for the concert. For the indonesian out there who has never heard of the term "paying for the internet", VRChat is free and you don't need any VRgoggles to watch video/participate in this.
Date & time: February 10 18:00 PST / February 11 11:00 JST / EU doesnt have human rights

Side note:
- Interesting that Blue Clapper now has become Hololive official song for every multi-people concerts
- People across the globe chanting "en-kaw-ru" like they have never heard of the word "encore" to people who aren't even japanese.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Pippa got featured by one of Asmongold's latest clips for calling Vaush a horse fucker. I seem to recall his editor, CatDany, is a fan.

Wow, I thought it would be a brief 3 second insert randomly in the video or something, instead she got a full 15 seconds of dunking on Vaush at the end of the clip with 130k+ views only a few hours in.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I know Vinny is a chuuba on occasion but i don't see how his biggest hit is related?;

I'll take any opportunity no matter how much of stretch to shill my Broshi of 14 years

Without fail, "What about South Detroit? Where the fuck's South Detroit?" breaks me every single time I hear this, can't help it
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Porean

Early Adopter
Recap of viv:ID tour, I wonder why noone gives a shit about it.
HoloID was always the weird EN before EN existed, now with 3 gens of EN's giving most fans the opportunity to have a EN Oshi who streams at a better time, (If your a Ogro de las Americas or other Macaco) why bother? Kaela will always have an audience of the sickest grindhogs, Kobo's got the Indogs on lock down, but the others, what do they offer an EOP that HoloEN does not give? ID is doomed to C-tier status unless they can grab their home market or outcompete HoloEN.

Negzana

HoloID was always the weird EN before EN existed, now with 3 gens of EN's giving most fans the opportunity to have a EN Oshi who streams at a better time, (If your a Orgro de las Americas or other Macaco) why bother? Kaela will always have an audience of the sickest grindhogs, Kobo's got the Indogs on lock down, but the others, what do they offer an EOP that HoloEN does not give? ID is doomed to C-tier status unless they can grab thier home market or outcompete HoloEN.
If Risu wasn't so unambitious and used her unnerfed voice she could be the singer of HoloID. Her Alice&u and Reason for Existence performances in Holofes 3&4 were total highlights for me, and she's apparently completely untrained in singing. I might be exaggerating but I really think she could match Suisei if she had more voice and song training. However she actively doesn't care about training or improving and it's beyond irritating to me that she is so apathetic to her gift

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

I’m pretty sure this dude can’t be that bad right?

“In terms of the Golden 20, does that include Iluna?”

Istg.

Porean

Early Adopter
If Risu wasn't so unambitious and used her unnerfed voice she could be the singer of HoloID. Her Alice&u and Reason for Existence performances in Holofes 3&4 were total highlights for me, and she's apparently completely untrained in singing. I might be exaggerating but I really think she could match Suisei if she had more voice and song training. However she actively doesn't care about training or improving and it's beyond irritating to me that she is so apathetic to her gift
Yeah she's quite the talented singer, easily mogging all of EN and most of JP, and she's also a really entertaining streamer! She was THE "EN" Chuuba of Holo (the only real one sorry Chammers) Risu could have ridden the EN wave so hard, yet she just didn't? I wish i could understand what combo of humbleness? laziness? impostor syndrome? that made the same thing play out in both NijiID with Hana and HoloID with Risu when they had the chance to be the breakout talent of their respective ID branches.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Istg.

ոigger.
Edit: I don't know if it's a janny that is changing my posts to Yamanba or what. But I will say ոigger, whatever it takes.

Last edited:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Istg.

The fact that I am at risk of seeing this ոigger more than once a year in this hobby is worrying.

edit: let me say ոigger, jannies :annoyedpippa:

Last edited:

braindoko

cute snow globe girl celebrating 1500 followers with.. Operation handcam?

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Bit late, innit?

Negzana

Chammers...

Edit: Wait a Kaela valentine's voice pack? Buy buy buy

Porean

Early Adopter
EVAYamanba DETECTED
DEPLOYING ANTI Yamanba TACTICS

Yamanba
Neger(dutch)
Neekeri
Nègre
Neger(auschwitz)
negro(pasta)
Negro(portugese)
Negrotei
негр
Negro(spanish)
Zenci
Негър
니가
Are you just gonna make the same fucking post in perpetuity? You hardly need to pad your post numbers FSS

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Are you just gonna make the same fucking post in perpetuity? You hardly need to pad your post numbers FSS
yes

and as i said im still looking for more clever ways of saying it to add to my itenerary no matter the language

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom