"Cariope is haff ass!"Oozora Subaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Fate brought Lisa Makoh and Enma Ruri together, they will sing at 10PM JST.

By Fate, Makoh listened to and liked Enma's cover of Fate series songs. Here are some of them.
Brave Shine
I Beg You. She actually covered this twice.

The reason why you shouldn't attempt to be with Ryugasaki Rene, as explained by 774inc's Uge And.

Asano Ruri with announcement about change in Kimassi Studio.

They provided the mocap technology and 3D operations for the recent SoraAZ live.

Rat kicking off 2024 Febaerary with another war like last year's Tatsunoko vs Kinoko! Will be featuring Holomems again, like last year!

Starts in 15 minutes.

Akai Kitsune is better, even if I have to go against AZKi.

She does continue her Palworld adventures later at 9PM JST.

Bronze

Edit: Sorry I gotta talk about this.
Vebop project is some small corpo who just debuted 8 new people. Here is their tweet reminding people about the date/time

- there is no fucking link to the streams!
Compare to PC JP

- there is a fucking link to the streams!
Why is it always JP corpos that make people jump through hoops to check things out? :beataniugh:

I think that's teaser date, but seems they've created different accounts for their "groups". Maid ones will debut on 17th, other group is on 18th. Specialite is gaming focused, and this one seems to be "group activity" focused independent from genres. That explains the decision to debut with 8 people to a degree.

frz

at least with niji you can rely on ragtag- maybe it's the mental illness, but when channels get purged after a grad and i know for a fact no one cared enough to keep an archive, i feel like i'm breaking out in hives. the amount of what you could consider "lost vtuber media" is honestly staggering

my relationship with niji is.... conflicted at this point, but virtual to live will always hit different
but no time to be sad
chii-chan isn't even waiting a day lmao

Sakura Aoi.... I wonder why that name sounds so familiar... Oh I remember now
Of all the virtual name you can take ... why pick that one. The ... more famous Sakura Aoi even "debuted" around 2015 :gurahalloween:
That being said looks like she is going indie? She has the connections to pull it off, best of luck for her endeavours.
Unfortunately, no. I do most of my viewing from Holodex and it got to the point where I forgot there was a whole new group from the amount of clips of only Raden I got shown. She's definitely the one I've watched the most, then a few from Ao, then none from Kanade and.. the other one.

We're hardly at Niji levels yet, but it feels like soon there's going to be too many girls for me to keep track of.

If we want to talk about Holostars.. well, I completely stopped paying attention after we lost Magni/Vesper. Only one I could name is Goldbullet.

[Edit] Post above reminds me I have not even taken a single look at the latest Phase EN, nevermind JP
I didn't know holodex has a clip section.... :guradumbl:
I like how you just deleted Hajime from existence, there're 5 members in regloss.
Honestly her covers are the only ones I like from regloss. Nothing against the rest, just personal preference.
If you still don't remember who that is, it's the purple baby that barely speaks japanese. She also has a lot of clip. It seems clippers take it as a challenge to clip her shit. Since she's not even audible even to the native japanese.

But yeah it's getting alot. It kinda shows on how slow regloss is at getting subs. I am still of the opinion that EN4 needs to happen though. So EN can hold big collab without asking for ID all the time.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
On behalf of every russian i apologize for shitting up Tamakis chat......

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
On behalf of every russian i apologize for shitting up Tamakis chat......
yeah it was weird since i was watching then all of a sudden the chat got invaded by ruskis somehow

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Amiya Aranha learns a lesson about male living spaces;

1688795864875834.png
beat.png

Last edited:

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Well hey it took me some time to realise that Holodex is also PhaseDex, or NijiDex, or whatever else you want (press the little arrow next to the Holodex logo, Show All to select the agencies you want and favourites)

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Awoogers

at least with niji you can rely on ragtag- maybe it's the mental illness, but when channels get purged after a grad and i know for a fact no one cared enough to keep an archive, i feel like i'm breaking out in hives. the amount of what you could consider "lost vtuber media" is honestly staggering

my relationship with niji is.... conflicted at this point, but virtual to live will always hit different
but no time to be sad
chii-chan isn't even waiting a day lmao

virtual to live is such a good song man

why did it all go downhill from there

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Bronze

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Pico started a few minutes ago with the forum's favorite gambling game!
jongtime.png

Jealous

Lurker

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I'm sure most people already know, but I didn't so I might as well shill another feature. Favorites. I disliked that my feed was always clogged up with HoloStars who I don't really watch anymore, and also annoyed that I kept having to switch to the Nijisanji view to see if some of the few I like were streaming, also in a sea of Nijisanji Members that I have no interest in.

To fix this you can just go into the Channels tab of the Hololive/Nijisanji/Indie dex respectively and easily hide or favorite channels you want to see. Examples of single members, whole gens, etc:

1706787605881.png

1706787639443.png

1706788629110.png

And then regardless if you're in HoloDex/NijiDex/IndieDex, your favorites will only be all the ones you actively watch/want to follow regardless of company/branch/indie.

【 おかゆ新モデル 】メンバーシップ限定モデルのお披露目!_🎉【 猫又おかゆ_ホロライブ 】 52-27 screenshot.jpg【 おかゆ新モデル 】メンバーシップ限定モデルのお披露目!_🎉【 猫又おかゆ_ホロライブ 】 52-55 screenshot.jpg【 おかゆ新モデル 】メンバーシップ限定モデルのお披露目!_🎉【 猫又おかゆ_ホロライブ 】 53-20 screenshot.jpg【 おかゆ新モデル 】メンバーシップ限定モデルのお披露目!_🎉【 猫又おかゆ_ホロライブ 】 54-5 screenshot.jpg【 おかゆ新モデル 】メンバーシップ限定モデルのお披露目!_🎉【 猫又おかゆ_ホロライブ 】 54-48 screenshot.jpg【 おかゆ新モデル 】メンバーシップ限定モデルのお披露目!_🎉【 猫又おかゆ_ホロライブ 】 56-1 screenshot.jpg【 おかゆ新モデル 】メンバーシップ限定モデルのお披露目!_🎉【 猫又おかゆ_ホロライブ 】 57-19 screenshot.jpg【 おかゆ新モデル 】メンバーシップ限定モデルのお披露目!_🎉【 猫又おかゆ_ホロライブ 】 59-26 screenshot.jpg
【 おかゆ新モデル 】メンバーシップ限定モデルのお披露目!_🎉【 猫又おかゆ_ホロライブ 】 58-12 screenshot.jpg【 おかゆ新モデル 】メンバーシップ限定モデルのお披露目!_🎉【 猫又おかゆ_ホロライブ 】 1-1-26 screenshot.jpg

:Vesper-SEEEX!:

And also another outfit got announced, this one for Ayame:

Last edited:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
She worked at a Muscle Girl Hostess Club. Makes sense because it's like the one girl you don't have to worry about their physical health and she has experience of maintaining people's attention through zatsus as she was a hostess.
what
one of the Muscle Girls Bar is now a Phase Chuuba?
I have been to that Muscle Girls Bar twice, now I wonder who she was

That aside, extremely based hiring choice Sakana

Awoogers

what
one of the Muscle Girls Bar is now a Phase Chuuba?
I have been to that Muscle Girls Bar twice, now I wonder who she was

That aside, extremely based hiring choice Sakana
and her voice is soothing so its always a good time

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
This man is your new best friend.

Man, I was trying to get a train to go between two stations on its own dedicated track. I'm not at this signals and blocks shit.

If you can't figure out trains in Factorio maybe you should try a different genre of games, because this is the most baby thing to do. Or go and play the tutorial missions plus read the tips that the game shows you.

I'm playing the tutorial! It does not spell out why a train will not go to a station when there are two stations at either end of an unbroken track.

Anyway, vtubers. Apparently Clara from PC JP played Factorio but I haven't had a chance to see it yet.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Not-Username

I'm sure most people already know, but I didn't so I might as well shill another feature. Favorites. I disliked that my feed was always clogged up with HoloStars who I don't really watch anymore, and also annoyed that I kept having to switch to the Nijisanji view to see if some of the few I like were streaming, also in a sea of Nijisanji Members that I have no interest in.

To fix this you can just go into the Channels tab of the Hololive/Nijisanji/Indie dex respectively and easily hide or favorite channels you want to see. Examples of single members, whole gens, etc:

View attachment 62517
View attachment 62518
View attachment 62520

And then regardless if you're in HoloDex/NijiDex/IndieDex, your favorites will only be all the ones you actively watch/want to follow regardless of company/branch/indie.

View attachment 62522View attachment 62523View attachment 62524View attachment 62525View attachment 62526View attachment 62527View attachment 62528View attachment 62530
View attachment 62529View attachment 62531

:Vesper-SEEEX!:

And also another outfit got announced, this one for Ayame:

Another tip would be: you can enable/disable streams where they only appear in a collab or totsu

Furthermore there is a filter to filter out streams matching a keyword. E.g. membership

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom