"I like ass! Yes, yes."La+ Darknesss

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here are Unarchived Karaoke Streams by Ruze and Abi.
Crimzon Ruze Ch. HOLOSTARS-EN-【KARAOKE】UNARCHIVED KARAOKE! Idol Training Arc-cstu8cXXxC4-20240...jpg
Mega Link - Crimzon Ruze - 【KARAOKE】UNARCHIVED KARAOKE! Idol Training Arc-cstu8cXXxC4-20240131
Abi Kadabura Ch.【V4Mirai】-[Unarchived] First Original Song Celebration! _ VTuber Karaoke【V4Mir...jpg
Mega Link - Abi Kadabura - [Unarchived] First Original Song Celebration! _ VTuber Karaoke【V4Mirai _ Abi Kadabura】-4vy7pzuOuIA-20240131
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa is live with more Bioshock Infinite.

Hopefully she continues her racist streak in this stream too :smugpipi:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Someone help she's relating to Harry too much...

please Juni you can't be this much of a girl failure...

Why the hell not? Hes basically the father figure of the game. He has some tolerance to you, but you earn his trust and respect by performing your actual duties as a cop and helping the community. Don't do that, turn your back on the community, pester the townsfolk and turn your gaze onto irrelevant politics bullshit, he will criticise you. His love is requited as opposed of unrequited love of the world itself (that manifests through shivers and inland empire)
It's a healthy way of validation as opposed to feel good bullshit pushed by other kinds of normie media and bullshit politics. So it's not wrong.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Punished Lurker

According to not-Pomu, her twitter @ is pronounced as “dears kyun” and all this time I am mispronouncing her @ as ‘dear skin’.

Edit: Twitter @, not her name
I wasn't able to listen to her twitter space because I was busy, what did she talk about? did she say anything interesting?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
imagine HoloEarth, once it completes development in the next decade, lets you change an idol's outfit client-side via paid currency during their concerts, interactions, etc.

you may joke, but it would be a cash flow like nothing else
Yup. People get a personalized experience based on the outfits they like the most and Cover gets to print money.

Hmmh interesting questions, are they going to look for collabs or make people play the game/sing the ost to attract more viewers? Or just feds for the sake of feds
1706269507786573.png
I put Xcom2 under favorite game. Maybe Takeshi will get the fucking perms instead of being a femboy.

I, too, enjoy watching [THE MOST POPULAR ANIME] while playing [THE MOST POPULAR GAMES], and it would be even better if HoloLive did the same as well

why put Pokemon on the list if they clearly can't play it as much as they want, and where's the farming games for peak autism (woman)
Maybe it they see enough hype for it they will consider getting perms for it.

The Nijisisters are seething now when they realised the 1M+ Luxiems did not have any 3D showcase for almost 2 years, but the low-subscriber HOMOSTARs have 3D showcase first

Total death to HOMOSTAR!!! :smugselen:
Interestingly enough they got 3d before getting 2nd outfit. So they got 3d just in time for 5th Fes? I am impressed.

The anime and video game questions might be an attempt to get a feel for what sort of character designs are popular, so they can make similar models and outfits.
I think its more related to perms than actual designs or possible merch collab ideas. Imagine getting a Figure collab with Pokemon where each get gets a figure with a Pokemon that goes with their overall vibe. Or posters and shit. Kiara with a Moltress or some shit, Mumei with Rowlet and so on.

I'd still argue Dizzy is a strong contender.
Dizzy sounds like shes just mentally ill and not really sad. Muyu is the ultimate sadgirl and honestly the fact that she can stream while keeping a straight face is beyond remarkable.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
it would be funny if she just parroted a script like the time she had an event cancelled, i forgot which one but i think it was the Fall Guys tourney?
Speaking of event, in her last schedule she has up on her twitter, she was supposed to have an "event announcement" 5 days after she stopped streaming, anyone has any idea what that could be?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Speaking of event, in her last schedule she has up on her twitter, she was supposed to have an "event announcement" 5 days after she stopped streaming, anyone has any idea what that could be?
NijisanjiEN's mass graduation event.

Ensok

Early Adopter

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
I wasn't able to listen to her twitter space because I was busy, what did she talk about? did she say anything interesting?

She’s just being goofy and playing Fortnite (while maybe reading comments in twitter space? I am not familiar with the entire functions of Twitter space so I assumed she is reading comments or chat, but I was like 12 minutes late during that session).

Edit: Mentioning being late to her Twitter space.

Last edited:

Negzana

Yeah. I really loved Dizzy when she debuted but this women is too broken for me
I've been watching Dizzy since debut and I love her menhera. She seems self aware enough to realize it's an issue and needs to be fixed but then some bullshit happens in life and she's too distracted to actually fix it.

It's a shame because her tastes in anime and games is great and she's very entertaining and funny when in the mood. Sadly it has to come from the same woman who likes watching animals get castrated

Limkin

If you can't figure out trains in Factorio maybe you should try a different genre of games, because this is the most baby thing to do. Or go and play the tutorial missions plus read the tips that the game shows you. Unlike 99.9% of games, Factorio tutorial isn't complete dogshit and while devs are known to have questionable solutions to problems, they at least aren't the worst solutions
On Selen, they can in theory prolong this until her contract ends and just not let her return. If they announce it and properly formalize all paperwork she can start working sooner on something new. Whatever they put in the termination notice is likely to be entirely dismissed, they will not be able to make her a second Zaion. But dragging it and actively fucking with her prospects is a good show of "never go against the management" to other talents. Or at the very least this is what they likely think.
I've been watching Dizzy since debut and I love her menhera. She seems self aware enough to realize it's an issue and needs to be fixed but then some bullshit happens in life and she's too distracted to actually fix it.
She actually goes to a shrink to fix her head, this already puts her ahead of majority of vtubers. She also used it as a content, until the doctor asked her to stop, but baby steps

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

VTuberBobDole

A-chan briefly talked about Mel's termination during one of her news streams. Nothing new really was mentioned that we don't already know from the official announcement, but the fact that they are still willing to talk about her and mention her name tells me they didn't really want to let her go, but their hands were probably forced. Adios Pon Banpire.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Randon telling a story about his roommate's cat (actual roommate, not a euphemism) bringing a dead mouse into Randon's room.

And then the mouse turned out to be alive and tried to run away, so Randon reflexively stomped on it.
:mold1::whatastory:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom