"I know what's cool and hip in the town these days! I'm... I'm definitely not an ancient being that is... completely outdated and expired! I'm fresh! like... like... I don't know, I'm fresh and raw like a funky chicken cutlet!"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
About Members-only outfits:
I read on /vt/ (this is a disclaimer), that Okayu paid for this new outfit herself
and that changes my perspective

Kiara previously said that Talents cant just buy new outfits for themselves, Company policy because that could lead to massive imbalances within the Company with Talents having many more outfits than others
But if buying a new outfit and having it restricted for Members-only is the compromise for that situation
Yeah, bit weird, but I will take it, give me more variety
Kiara would totally go for a members-only sleep gown thing like Calli or so, if it meant that it doesn't sacrifice another outfit chance
In the longer run, maybe that even means Cover is weakening their stance on Talents buying new Outfits, maybe they will let Kiara buy a new 3D outfit as well
Quoting myself here, because I found a summary with more information on Discord:

-Management decided to let holos have full creative control and allow them to create their own model/outfits
-Multiple Holos are doing it, and Okayu happened to be the first one with a new model ready, so she's revealing it first
-She paid for it herself and directly worked with her mama and rigger
-Also decided to only use this model in members-only streams because she wanted to reward onigiriyaa, since it's thanks to them that she's able to do this
-Only the reveal stream will be public for now-Of course, this members only thing is exclusive to Okayu, it doesn't mean that the other girls will do the same

But I imagine some restrictions will still be in place, like not changing Hair colors of no cat ears for non-canon Cats and so on

If, what is said above is true, anyways, but I will remain optimistic

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Quoting myself here, because I found a summary with more information on Discord:

-Management decided to let holos have full creative control and allow them to create their own model/outfits
-Multiple Holos are doing it, and Okayu happened to be the first one with a new model ready, so she's revealing it first
-Also decided to only use this model in members-only streams because she wanted to reward onigiriyaa, since it's thanks to them that she's able to do this
-Only the reveal stream will be public for now-Of course, this members only thing is exclusive to Okayu, it doesn't mean that the other girls will do the same

But I imagine some restrictions will still be in place, like not changing Hair colors of no cat ears for non-canon Cats and so on

I wonder if they will still get their allotted yearly outfits, though...

Toland

Also unrelated to Lap+ but on the topic of shorts, had everyone stopped doing vertical streams?
Ririka still does it quite often.
Seems like the meta is dead and youtube stopped providing algorithm incentive? :amepopcorn:
Probably because Palworld happened and people jumping into new trend? :inahungryl:

Ensok

Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

A step in the right direction, still, there is still the issue of the 3D studio not being enough for pushing more 3D content unless you are JP

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
A step in the right direction, still, there is still the issue of the 3D studio not being enough for pushing more 3D content unless you are JP
That issue has been solved by just letting 1 3D per member starting in April

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
To little if you ask me
Tell me about it
I will only get 1 guarenteed 3D Ayame stream per year now unless she gets a Sololive or something like that

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🐺 Time

Airi stumbles on some Komachi family plans

Reminder that new oshi look in an hour, cant attend so I hope my fellow IRyS fans can enjoy it in my stead.

:irysyabairys:

Stunned But Dumb

Ironmouse is about to have some challengers for biggest wardrobe

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Doubly so if Chantal is becoming a vtuber. I think she might have the largest wardrobe by a country mile.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

soap suds

I think someone here explained why they can't have cat ears, but why can't they change their hair colors?

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I think someone here explained why they can't have cat ears, but why can't they change their hair colors?
Their brand, they have special hair.

But genuinely, probably their brand and recognizability. Even though I disagree and would love to see what some members would look like with a different hair color. Or bald :faunacry:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I get that some talents (IRyS) are annoyed by the restrictions (whether past or present), but I do genuinely believe that having unchanging core characteristics of their model is a good thing, like horns/animal ears or hair color or whatever.
I know for a fact that if IRyS just looked like Matsuri, for example, I never would have clicked on her thumbnail and never would have gotten into this rabbit hole, but her unique look is what made me click in the first place.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
For Valentine's Day:

Four silhouettes I can't figure out. Anyone know them?
V4Mirai, V&U, PRISM, Phase Connect, Globie, Pixel Link, Kawaii
Biscotti, Serina, Mono, edit2: Remi , Nana, Abi, Serafi, edit: Mariya , Ami (center front), Rie, edit3: Kaya, Reina, Lumi, edit4: Crab Shiina, Miel, Raki, Lottie, Yae

Last edited:

Limkin

If we can get white as snow Flare model instead of brown it would be awesome. And Irys too. Just as a case study, no personal preferences involved

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Can you imagine Yagoo pounding on his desk yelling " We have to close the model gap!"

Edit: thanks twitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom