"On that note let me take my pants off"Misma Ryzing

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberSoldat

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

frz

She's doing fine, and keeping busy, but not so much as a vtuber.

No shade, as she had a year and a half as Coco, had a major impact on the entire scene, and made bank. She's essentially retired now, and earned her ability to do whatever she wants. I respect her a lot, but will forever miss her work as Coco.
Inb4 she still had more stream hours than gura in 2023 :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Only 12 hours?

Fake Palworld addict...
For context this is someone who spent 189 hours playing the game 10 days into its release and also hololive didn't have perms day 1
She's now starting an ALT account on the EN server just because.
Yeah fake addict :koronehappyl:
Edit: she became highest level on the EN server...

Well, if he wants to be a moron and enter a possibly self-destructive dramafest he's got no business in then let him. I myself don't believe in social media callouts, specially not against corpos.
(This is not me defending Niji)
Tbh not like he even interact much with niji in the first place anyway. Blacklisted by niji literally doesnt do anything to him. Most of his interactions with vtubers are through CR held tournaments/VCR servers. The best they can do is not allow selen to play with him on stream. I dont think even Nijisanji is dumb enough to boycott CR out of something so trivial.
The mama doing the call out is a bit worrisome though, she's cutting out one of her potential revenue. But props to her for sticking up. :iryswooo:

Last edited:

Negzana

Missed IRyS' costume but seems adorable

httn

Hag enthusiast

Bronze

Reality studios is also creating agencies left and right it seems.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
WHATS WITH WOMEN AND PEE, WHAT THE FUCK
Women are more into pee (and the other) than they let on and are very open to doing it as custom audio. Also it's easy to troll people with this and make a ton of money.
Well, if he wants to be a moron and enter a possibly self-destructive dramafest he's got no business in then let him. I myself don't believe in social media callouts, specially not against corpos.
(This is not me defending Niji)
Plus it serves no purpose in the long run.

ペンネーム

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Watame solo live is starting.

It looks fucking packed! Damn it get in here everyone!

From cat-suit to IDOL!!!:mitothink::polkasticks:
Let's fucking go!

Negzana

It looks fucking packed! Damn it get in here everyone!

From cat-suit to IDOL!!!:mitothink::polkasticks:
Let's fucking go!

I hope the rrats are true and she is married because she's too precious of a human being to be alone

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Chat: "MetamorphosRys"

Fuck you chat! now I can't unsee it! :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:
Old hat.

__ninomae_ina_nis_watson_amelia_nanashi_mumei_hakos_baelz_and_yoshida_saki_hololive_and_2_more_drawn_by_koahri__sample-51b0289ae873c6dd073d384a663b791e.jpg

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Ishigami Nozomi trying to clear Super Mario World in this stream.

During the previous stream after clearing a difficult stage she celebrated only to realise it was a fake exit (Chocolate Island) and raged asking "Do you find playing with children's hearts across the country fun?"

AZKi released the video of FreeGeo earlier.

And will continue Palworld at 10PM JST.

Looks like Inaba Haneru is also streaming together with Shisui Kiki's gacha pulls.

She had a stream a long time ago and looks like she dropped it. Yesterday she was in a stream with Uzuki Kou who shilled the game to her, Tenkai Tsukasa, and Luis Cammy. The other two played the game today as well.

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I hope the rrats are true and she is married because she's too precious of a human being to be alone
I personally wouldn't mind as long as they treat her with all the love she deserves and isn't a fucking Mafumafu alien femboy. But the only time I've ever seen Watame even slightly angry/disappointed, was when she read a message implying she had a boyfriend/husband. Saying that she puts so much work into Hololive and her career that she doesn't have time for that.

Granted this was... 2~ years ago. But since then she's had 2 Sololives, multiple albums, etc. So she hasn't necessarily slowed down at all.

Screenshot 2024-01-31 120440.jpg

I'm not crying :faunacry:

Watamates.jpg

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
The rabbit has many questionable takes, but oshiing Watame is one of the correct ones.

Negzana

The rabbit has many questionable takes, but oshiing Watame is one of the correct ones.
Considering Kaela also oshis Watame, I wonder what the connection between autism and oshiing Watame comes from

Welp, concert is over. That was nice. She's such a great singer and entertainer. Can't wait for her Holofes performance!

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom