"MREs are just lunchables but for the military"Nyaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Suprise Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 collab between onlumi and supermeche

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Membership only outfits?
this doesnt sound like that good of an idea

So the reveal stream will be public but after that, the outfit will only be used in members streams? Doesn't sound too bad imo.

1000132955.jpg
:smugazki:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Membership only outfits?
this doesnt sound like that good of an idea

The idea of members only outfits natural conclusion is coomer bait you have to pay to get behind the curtain to see :NinaWave:
Not that i care but seems like the obvious end point

Koronesuki

X-Potato
The idea of members only outfits natural conclusion is coomer bait you have to pay to get behind the curtain to see :NinaWave:
So if I don't buy a membership, I don't have to see that, and I don't have to pay? Sounds like a win-win to me.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I personally wouldn't mind as long as they treat her with all the love she deserves and isn't a fucking Mafumafu alien femboy.

Watame is not retarded like Rushia.

I think sakana just went out and hired a fitness instructor for his scaled-up sadgirl factory

010.png

Negzana

Kaela barely ever does watchalongs (2nd one ever) but Barbie is cancer aids so gonna pass, sorry Ela

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
WHATS WITH WOMEN AND PEE, WHAT THE FUCK
Too many vtubers > Gotta stand out > Be a bit of a natural weirdo and stand out > Attention > Pretend to be weirder > MORE ATTENTION > Say fuck it and just become a total degenerate for clicks
Reality studios is also creating agencies left and right it seems.

When will companies learn that just shitting out chuubas with no rhyme or reason doesn't work?

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Vocal coach reacting to Enna's singing.

And she is streaming in some minutes.

Maria and Elira are getting their 3.0 brushups.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Do you think love can bloom in a mental ward

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Other news I didn't see mention:

Marine is back, all of Gen 3 went on 1-week trip to Europe (we dont know what country, but probably not Austria)
Marine said that the place that they went to in Europe is similar to Hokkaido in weather, so it's probably in the north (Scandinavia?) @Porean Does that match up?
Sadly it was a buisness trip and they couldn't meet up with Kiara; they were accompanied by managers
Cover paid for it
Pekora maxxed out her luggage allowance (apparently she packed waay too many clothes, for how long the trip really was) (Rabbit who doesn't leave the house can't efficiently pack a suitcase, color me surprised)
Flare got sick first
Marine was unable to order Tea in the Airplane because of her lack of English and her translation machine didn't work because it needs an internet connection
Sadly Marine had to end the stream early, her voice was dead very fast
Anyways, I am excited to see what exactly will come of this

About Members-only outfits:
I read on /vt/ (this is a disclaimer), that Okayu paid for this new outfit herself
and that changes my perspective

Kiara previously said that Talents cant just buy new outfits for themselves, Company policy because that could lead to massive imbalances within the Company with Talents having many more outfits than others
But if buying a new outfit and having it restricted for Members-only is the compromise for that situation
Yeah, bit weird, but I will take it, give me more variety
Kiara would totally go for a members-only sleep gown thing like Calli or so, if it meant that it doesn't sacrifice another outfit chance
In the longer run, maybe that even means Cover is weakening their stance on Talents buying new Outfits, maybe they will let Kiara buy a new 3D outfit as well

Speaking of 3D, Cover released a behind-the-scenes on how the Home-3D works
Sadly no EN version of the Text but DeepL makes it work
But also quite technical, but probably interesting for people who know and understand more about 3D than me (which is nothing)

Similarly, Cover and Yagoo appeared at those two business event things, but I havn't read through them yet so idk if its interesting

This girl really has terminal Autism, very cute

And so does Ame

What did she mean by that?

And Irys new outfit all I can think of is Discord Kitten Irys

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Since she loves fashion so much Lap couldnt decide what to use for her 3rd outfit so she designed herself something casual to match with Iroha,Lui and Chloe

braindoko

Update on Owozu

- Confirmation on blacklist, hiring a groomer manager and mistreatment
- All their accounts got seized and passwords changed. Karma's had all her payment and legal documents which she can't access now
- Kendo (babiniku) got brought on board because his relationship with Chessie generated views. Kendo verbally abused her which made her stop streaming, so they quietly removed him
- NDAs allow Owozu to censor and control the narrative.
- Drakeout started as a Dramatuber who started feuds and played dirty to grow his brand. Later became a VTuber manager and frog VTuber himself
- Started Owozu with MisrraVT and Hetto* (this info wasn't made public so it's harder to confirm)
- They own character rights forcing everyone who joined to start from scratch

Drakeout's new persona lasted Zero days :smugpipi:

Hetto is actually a co-founder and former member that left after abuse from Drakeout, they replaced the person behind. She exposed the abuse under her new name Merchi
Summary of this chain
- Drakeout's motivation to his talents paraphrased: "will you let this other girl have bigger numbers than you?"
- Shot down ongoing projects because according to him they wouldn't get views
- When raising concerns he acted as the victim and accused her of hating him (she was a fan of him)
- Later asked Misrra to remove Drakeout but got told to be grateful for being allowed into Owozu and "if we were bad guys we would kick you out and keep the character". Which they did eventually

Misrra made fun of the situation, won't talk about it and just plays LoL instead

Claims of tax evasion and charging $2500 USD for contract breaches by a former member

List of PLs

Last edited:

Limkin

The mama doing the call out is a bit worrisome though, she's cutting out one of her potential revenue. But props to her for sticking up.
I bet gacha games pay by the order of magnitude more than Niji. Especially when the outfit you worked on gets delayed for more than a year for unexplained reasons, and you only have one member still in the company. The writing is on the wall, Selen is fired and now is the right time to figure out what stance you want to take and who to side with

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Update on Owozu

- Confirmation on blacklist, hiring a groomer manager and mistreatment
- All their accounts got seized and passwords changed. Karma's had all her payment and legal documents which she can't access now
- Kendo (babiniku) got brought on board because his relationship with Chessie generated views. Kendo verbally abused her which made her stop streaming, so they quietly removed him
- NDAs allow Owozu to censor and control the narrative.
- Drakeout started as a Dramatuber who started feuds and played dirty to grow his brand. Later became a VTuber manager and frog VTuber himself
- Started Owozu with MisrraVT and Hetto* (this info wasn't made public so it's harder to confirm)
- They own character rights forcing everyone who joined to start from scratch

Drakeout's new persona lasted Zero days :smugpipi:

Hetto is actually a co-founder and former member that left after abuse from Drakeout, they replaced the person behind. She exposed the abuse under her new name Merchi
Summary of this chain
- Drakeout's motivation to his talents paraphrased: "will you let this other girl have bigger numbers than you?"
- Shot down ongoing projects because according to him they wouldn't get views
- When raising concerns he acted as the victim and accused her of hating him (she was a fan of him)
- Later asked Misrra to remove Drakeout but got told to be grateful for being allowed into Owozu and "if we were bad guys we would kick you out and keep the character". Which they did eventually

Misrra made fun of the situation, won't talk about it and just plays LoL instead

Claims of tax evasion and charging $2500 USD for contract breaches by a former member

Holy fucking drama...
1706720022631.png

Negzana

I bet gacha games pay by the order of magnitude more than Niji. Especially when the outfit you worked on gets delayed for more than a year for unexplained reasons, and you only have one member still in the company. The writing is on the wall, Selen is fired and now is the right time to figure out what stance you want to take and who to side with
that there's going to be people defending Niji is sad

frz

Since she loves fashion so much Lap couldnt decide what to use for her 3rd outfit so she designed herself something casual to match with Iroha,Lui and Chloe

Interesting tidbit she shared on the difference of twitch vs youtube.
Her income got slashed by half despite putting in 10x the streaming hours and 2x the shorts. :iryswooo:
Before moving to twitch permanently, she streamed ~10 hours a month on youtube
She stated that she streamed 110 hours last month on twitch.
image.png

Actual stats from her last 3 months, she didn't stream during 05 jan to 28 jan. Likely referencing november and december.
So 100 hours on November and 110 on December ish.
Her shorts likely didn't pay jack shit since it's not monetizable content. Her gachikoi didnt follow her to twitch despite the relatively high viewership for a vtuber.
Note that while she put in 10x the streaming hours, it's not necessarily true that she put in more work than she did before. There seems to be a general trend where vtubers struggle to find ideas to streams on youtube and spent way too many time prepping. They treat their youtube channel as a holy ground where only good content can go there. Meanwhile their Twitch channel is treated as a place where they can be lazy, as they can just wake up press live and play valorant/league/apex. Laplus is not alone on this, japanese vtubers who does both twitch/youtube tends to do this.
Before you ask, Kaela/Koyori belong to the youtube holy ground faction, they put in a shit ton of off-stream preparation outside of their high streaming numbers. Just because someone streams alot doesn't mean they are doing lazy content. :gsh:
Side note: Akirose is breaking free of this mentality and breaking grounds with multicasting and she's finding great numbers in doing so by mixing both lazy and prepped content. Happy for her growth and pioneering shit. :kroheart:
Below are statistics regarding lap+ channel growth since her depature:
image.png

The gachikoi saved their money and threw 15,000$ at her face during this outfit reveal stream on youtube since it's their first time seeing her live in half a year.:guraa:
image.png

While her views count trended upward for spamming short, her subscriber growth largely remained the same. Around 10-20k and ~10 million views a month
Overall.... not as bad and a big of a crash and burn as people thought it would be when she announced her semi-permanent departure due to some really shitty and dumb advice?
:pochiidontlikeit:
Also unrelated to Lap+ but on the topic of shorts, had everyone stopped doing vertical streams? Nene did one over a week ago I think.
Marine did farm vertical but she was also on break.
Seems like the meta is dead and youtube stopped providing algorithm incentive? :amepopcorn:

Last edited:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Marine is back, all of Gen 3 went on 1-week trip to Europe
Pekora left her house? She went to another country?
Sadly it was a buisness trip and they couldn't meet up with Kiara; they were accompanied by managers
Cover paid for it
Okay, that makes more sense.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom