"What the hell is a 'power bottom'?"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

What the fuck does @God's Strongest Mozumite see in this woman.

The tits and the melanin.
Was the CEO aware that the girls would have this reaction to Zero becoming a streamer? Maybe it's just the auto-translation but his post seems as if it was written by someone who was disconnected from the decision.
I made a TL of the tweets here: https://thevirtualasylum.com/thread...hanced-segregation-techniques.115/post-315388
The owner does type like a chimp though, because he's A FUCKING CHILENO.

I don't think rpr should be lashing out at Niji like that, being a public figure and all, that shit gets you blacklisted because nips are ultra adverse to disrespectful things, even other corpos that have nothing to do with it.

frz

We need a dedicated "Homosexual Content" react at this point. "Optimistic" just doesn't work when there's no optimism the subjects in question are following God's plan, and as a forum for good Christian boys and girls that just cannot stand.

Who the fuck eats 6 bowls of cereal?:kroniiphone:

Can we have an :architect: react too, I dont want to make a new post everytime I just wanna say "fat"

You can call me crazy, but the whole vibe in the vc changed when bijou joined.
Now that I finally have time to sit down and watch. I'm calling you crazy for thinking that there was still a vc. Ame & Gura instantly left the VC once bijou started talking, Ame ended the stream 5 minutes later, gura streamed for another hour talking alone, Calli also ended the stream, Irys never joined, everyone just left Bae & Biboo to their own devices from the open voice chat.
VISIBLE DISGUST LMAO :deztheroom::deztheroom::deztheroom:
Ok I was wrong they stayed for a bit but never talked

Last edited:

Zyklon Mag

Ok, you might not be a Yamanba after all I hope you've rested well Bettel
Also here's Altare's birthday merch for this year. Don't give a shit about the acrylic stand, the voice pack might be intriguing, cute necklace and...
ly_en_altarebd2024goods_b1_1706256534_1000x_50.png.png

Of course the stone is also blue:selenpointandlaugh:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
"uhm ackshually when your friend's career implodes and then they disappear into the hospital under dubious circumstances for a month with no contact it's super rude and entitled to want to check in on them"
God what is it about Nijishills that makes them so obnoxious? Not even close to the blackest company but their defence force can sure make it feel like it. Needs that clip of Neuro-sama telling them to "LMAO rope", it's the only appropriate response.
Funniest part. Its not even a niji fan. 0 interaction/like/mention of nijisanji before this. And i looked almost a year back. Just some random retard that needed his moment on twatter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Tubedude

Why would they put them in lower priority when they bring a lot of viewership?

I feel like a lot of people overvalue selen when she's not even in top 10 for niji.
Yeah, I like Selen a lot, but she isn't big for Niji if you include JP. For EN she's well-known/big, but their JP side is on a different level.
I don't see Nijisanji getting blacklisted by JP esports orgs, unless Selen offs herself from them escalating things behind the scenes, but they will be put on lower priority for invites that's for sure. She isn't just random girl who got fired over Nintendo ROMs or baseball autism. She is a known figure in the community and has been for a long time. It will also more likely result in JP talents leaving than EN, as they are the ones directly affected by potential bans from events. If I was VSPO I would be pushing hard for Niji to get banned from events, while gathering funds and contacting existing members in case they want to join
I doubt that what Selen is going through will make JP esport orgs put Niji on lower priority, unless they are trying to court the overseas audience more than local audience. If anything, they might have the same view of the situation as Niji, thinking Selen is the one at most fault here.

soap suds

Funniest part. Its not even a niji fan. 0 interaction/like/mention of nijisanji before this. And i looked almost a year back. Just some random retard that needed his moment on twatter
I feel like a lot of the people jumping into the Selen conversation don't watch her or Niji in general. They just want to have an opinion and muddy the waters even further. Which is fine and all, everyone's allowed to have an opinion and all that, but it does tend to have the consequence of blame shifting and information not being correct.

As for the whole Rpr shit in general, I do have to ask why he didn't just get her other socials considering how Selen works. She's admitted to not using Discord all that much, she's left the Niji server on multiple occasions because she doesn't want to socialize and deal with notifications, and now she more than likely doesn't have access to anything because of suspension. Contacting her through the Selen route just won't work. Did he not ask her for her Doki socials? I mean, she's not used Twitter as Doki for a bit so maybe DMing her on there isn't the way to go, but she's more than likely been using Discord. She's played a couple of Apex games with a team, so she's on call with people somehow.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Ame & Gura instantly left the VC once bijou started talking, Ame ended the stream 5 minutes later, gura streamed for another hour talking alone
Eh, I was literally just done watching Gura's VOD (since I switched to Ame's POV when she started) and this isn't true, especially the INSTANTLY part. Biboo joined VC while they were in the dungeon (2:21:00 for Ame and 3:05:00 for Gura), Gura even greeted her but weirdly I think Ame didn't (unless she's too quiet and I didn't hear it). After they cleared the dungeon boss, both of them still linger in the VC for a while before Gura left VC and Ame ended her stream. I counted like 18 minutes for Gura and 20 minutes for Ame.

(no comment for the others since I didn''t watch them)
This is interesting. From my experience an outsider is usually more inclined to shit on Niji instead of defending them.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I feel like a lot of the people jumping into the Selen conversation don't watch her or Niji in general. They just want to have an opinion and muddy the waters even further. Which is fine and all, everyone's allowed to have an opinion and all that, but it does tend to have the consequence of blame shifting and information not being correct.

As for the whole Rpr shit in general, I do have to ask why he didn't just get her other socials in general considering how Selen works. She's admitted to not using Discord all that much, she's left the Niji server on multiple occasions because she doesn't want to socialize and deal with notifications, and now she more than likely doesn't have access to anything because of suspension, contacting her through the Selen route just won't work. Did he not ask her for her Doki socials? I mean, she's not used Twitter as Doki for a bit so maybe DMing her on there isn't the way to go, but she's more than likely been using Discord. She's played a couple of Apex games with a team, so she's on call with people somehow.
I have a feeling maybe he thought it would be a vtuber faux pas if he asked for personal accounts and with how anal Niji seemingly is i cant blame him, i think nothing stops him from asking at this point though

soap suds

I have a feeling maybe he thought it would be a vtuber faux pas if he asked for personal accounts and with how anal Niji seemingly is i cant blame him, i think nothing stops him from asking at this point though
Oh, I have no issue with him asking. He doesn't have any other way to contact her, mainly because he didn't ask, so using Twitter is his next best option. As for his assumption that asking for personal accounts was taboo or something, I can see that, but also people like dtto have implied to have been talking to Selen as Doki, so is no one he's close to willing to give him that info either? He's acquaintances with most of EN, some of them Selen's close friends, so either they don't know what's happening to her as well or they didn't want to give him her information. Or maybe it's just that she doesn't want to contact anyone and is ignoring socials. At this point, anything and everything is on the table.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Selen predictions, laundry list termination within 1 hour of the voicepack ceasing sales

DYRBI

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
NIjifriends. Whats #nijifanHG? I keep seeing it on twitter. Some kind of hunger games?

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Awoogers

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

MostlyALurker777

Eh, I was literally just done watching Gura's VOD (since I switched to Ame's POV when she started) and this isn't true, especially the INSTANTLY part. Biboo joined VC while they were in the dungeon (2:21:00 for Ame and 3:05:00 for Gura), Gura even greeted her but weirdly I think Ame didn't (unless she's too quiet and I didn't hear it).
Ame did greet her at some point but I think it was Ame just being her usual self when it comes to group streams

Bronze

Something happened to Mirri Saffire last stream and she took down the vod. Don't think anyone here knows but I'll take my chance.

Archive

Awoogers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom