"When in doubt - pull it out"Nanashi Mumei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Shisui Kiki continuing Blue Archive.

She voiced the character lines and she's good. Fitting for Mutsuki since she sounds like a kusogaki.

Interesting first impressions from VSpo members Aizawa Ema and Kuromu Yano.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Some notes from Kronii's storyteller stream.
-She had a nightmare about having her feet in a meatgrinder and she had to cut it off to escape, she had to cut her arm off too for some reason.
-She finished link's awakening and tears of a kingdom, I don't think she liked link's awakening.
-She practiced her singing, made some progress, she's afraid of her workload.
-Her nephew is more "firm" (his bones) it can also make the people's eyebrow expression when looking at a ball.
-She got a 1.9 lt. water bottle to waste less on plastic bottles.
-She used to record things she liked with DVR when they aired, looney tunes, digimon, pokemon and even death note.
-She was outside driving all day, picked up mail, she road rages because of impatience, she got her nails done and they told her she looks good with square nails, she doesn't like long nails because they get in the way.
-She saw people saying she has a thing for petplay, when she was younger her friends would scratch her bellow her chin like a cat, they told her she needed to react, she would do the same to other friends, the reaction was purring for some reason.
-She's going to the hospital because her heart is feeling weird lately.
-She wants to do a shitty pickup lines stream for valentines.
-Her feeder aunt and uncle thought she hated them because she skipped dinner with them twice.
-Her motivational advice for going to the gym is to train in case you get in a fight.
-Her mom went twice to the E.R. got IV fluids, her mom didn't want to go because it's expensive, her mom is recovering from a stomach infection.
-She didn't sleep for 2 or so days, she drank coffee and it took her that long for it to take effect and for it to wear off, it was Vietnamese coffee.
-During her first surgery she didn't count down until she passed out, this time she counted to 5 then passed out, the gas smelled bad, sour like vinegar bad, she wanted to keep herself from passing out to scare the doctors (yes she's that weird) she left the hospital the same day, they didn't prescribe her anything, not even painkillers.
You know in the past I assumed Kronii must have lived in some urban area that wasn’t car dependent since she appeared to be able to live without a car, but it seems like she says she drives often now. So I guess beforehand she just must have never left her house :smugrys:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

this looks neat
I wish I could buy garage kits outside of JP

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Well this is interesting.

Archive 1 2 3

My man is so fucking real for this :whatastory:

As a side note, the "Selen Scolding" voice pack that's up for resale has its sale period ending in about 1.5 hours or so. So that's our next major goalpost for updates. The next one is tomorrow for 1 month since her last tweet. And after that, it's totally unknown territory.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Kaela playing Palworld for the first time today on the EN server.

Limkin

We need a dedicated "Homosexual Content" react at this point. "Optimistic" just doesn't work when there's no optimism
And a "whore" too. This is probably the two I find myself most frequently wanting to give, with no option available

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
as much as we shit on goombus this is cute

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
This post will be Selen-centric so if this isn't your cup of tea, just skip it entirely. Spoilered because of length. I am angy.

WHERE'S THE PURPLE DRAGON, TAZUMI!?!?

It's been more than a month since Selen got suspended and vanished from the face of the earth. We all were worried especially with the hospital scare (most probably an accident but not ruling out a possible backflip attempt). After that she went back to posting on her PL and putting some stuff on her throne account (Dragoons are loaded MFs). We get some updates on what she was doing; mostly APEX autism but curiously, the tweetings stopped. She then changed her steam name accounts with Youtube links and then it changed back to her name (with the final one being "help" before it changed back to her username). It's looking a bit ominous, she recently did a post at throne needing money for this month. Dragoons were restless and couldn't take more of Niji's bullshittery so they started a twitter campaign directly asking NijiEN on what's happening with Selen. Surely Niji will at least tweet out even a tidbit of info regarding the purple dragon. I mean, it trended in Twitter. Surely Niji ain't that incompetent or *le gasp, heartless?

Then rpr got pissed and now, a whole new can of worms has opened.
Well this is interesting.

Archive 1 2 3

Guy trying to smack talk an FPS player might as well try to outsmart a Mafia lawyer, But still if even her close friends can't contact her it's still concerning.
So that confirms selen has no access to her discord account. rpr likely only ever talked to her through discord. He also might have foolishly tried twitter dms.
Not that you need confirmation if you followed the story anyway.
In another news, selen has reverted her steam account back to dokibird after changing her name to "help". And hasn't changed her name for 4 days since. There's a chance management took notice of her shenanigans on steam and now also blocked it, just like they blocked her PL from tweeting.
They are making sure Selen understand what punishment means. :inanerdy:
If she still finds another way to contact with fans chances are Riku will personally come into her house with the whip.

What the fucking fuck Kurosanji!?!?
Are you willing to die on this fucking hill of incompetency!?!?!? This isn't looking good for you and your bottomline. Rpr has INFLUENCE not just on EN but in Japan. He's not your typical Jap femboy, he's going to talk and he'll say things that'll fuck up your company!

On second thought...

FUCK KUROSANJI! This is the best thing that happened, a foreign talent that has an influence on the vtubing sphere. Rpr's not big but his network is HUGE. If Niji's management doesn't do something ASAP then you can bet Rpr will do something. Selen's his homie so you know mans' going to do everything for her. If this goes down bad then you can bet NijiEN is done! It might just be emotions running here but I don't see this as being good for NijiEN.

For now, FUCK KUROSANJI. January's still not done, LET IT BURN TO THE GROUND!!!
:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

:chihiroapex:

Not-Username

Why would those two need boyfriends? They've been married to each other since birth.
If you compare the later streams on their PL to the earlier ones, there's a big shift in the direction of what they're doing now. Call me naïve but it just looks like the two of them putting in the reps to me. (Also they've been plugging away at being entertainers for 10-15 years now)
Not to mention that they not only share clout and money...they also share the workload. Should make things at least somewhat easier if you include managers.

In that note...do they have only one or two for both of them? (Notwithstanding that one can generally manage multiple talents)

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Limkin

I don't see Nijisanji getting blacklisted by JP esports orgs, unless Selen offs herself from them escalating things behind the scenes, but they will be put on lower priority for invites that's for sure. She isn't just random girl who got fired over Nintendo ROMs or baseball autism. She is a known figure in the community and has been for a long time. It will also more likely result in JP talents leaving than EN, as they are the ones directly affected by potential bans from events. If I was VSPO I would be pushing hard for Niji to get banned from events, while gathering funds and contacting existing members in case they want to join

PekoWick

I don't see Nijisanji getting blacklisted by JP esports orgs, unless Selen offs herself from them escalating things behind the scenes, but they will be put on lower priority for invites that's for sure. She isn't just random girl who got fired over Nintendo ROMs or baseball autism. She is a known figure in the community and has been for a long time. It will also more likely result in JP talents leaving than EN, as they are the ones directly affected by potential bans from events. If I was VSPO I would be pushing hard for Niji to get banned from events, while gathering funds and contacting existing members in case they want to join
Why would they put them in lower priority when they bring a lot of viewership?

I feel like a lot of people overvalue selen when she's not even in top 10 for niji.

chihirogumi

The final stream. Please show her some love if you can.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Who the fuck eats 6 bowls of cereal?:kroniiphone:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Haven't really kept up with those two, had pretty much tired of them before they even left hololive. How are they holding up? They basically did the business model of using the popularity of hololive for a year and then fucking off and hopefully taking their audience/paypigs with them. I wonder if they made the right decision or not and if they did it because they didn't like the money split they were being given or because they didn't want to deal with the "idol" side of things? They ever end up dropping any hints?
Magni is a fine but he's a funny one to judge - he just returned to his Professor Lando persona which was honestly more popular and successful than Magni was at Holo. Randon is simulcasting to youtube/twitch both, seems to have a better audience on twitch but bear in mind the sites count viewership numbers differently, and I'd put him at high 3-view who occasionally breaks through into 4 view status. He seems perfectly happy with where he's at, more relaxed, and basically just Vesper but more open. Just celebrated his birthday with his pretty dedicated community.

"uhm ackshually when your friend's career implodes and then they disappear into the hospital under dubious circumstances for a month with no contact it's super rude and entitled to want to check in on them"
God what is it about Nijishills that makes them so obnoxious? Not even close to the blackest company but their defence force can sure make it feel like it. Needs that clip of Neuro-sama telling them to "LMAO rope", it's the only appropriate response.
There won't be any consequences JP-end. IIRC Niji actually has a bigger share of the JP market than Hololive much as they're seen as secondary to Holo overall in the West. Hard to overstate how huge they are there, they just don't care about their international branches by comparison, and if Selen does somehow catch up to them they'll probably just shuffle internals around and fold EN under JP like they have their other failed regions.

RiverBear

And a "whore" too. This is probably the two I find myself most frequently wanting to give, with no option available
:WHORE!!!::youroshiisawhore:
we have two "whore" reacts

unless you mean those under the posts

braindoko

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Are Drakeout/Zero and Riglock the same person?

Was the CEO aware that the girls would have this reaction to Zero becoming a streamer? Maybe it's just the auto-translation but his post seems as if it was written by someone who was disconnected from the decision.

I'd love to land one or more of them for an interview to help explain this situation. If any of you are reading this and would be willing to talk, please reach out to me.
No, Riglock is from Spain and is being accused of grooming by Shira. QRD video. There's evidence of him dating at least two underaged vtubers.

Drakeout is one of the founders, he (mis)managed Owozu, went dark then reappeared later and his latest move (joining Owozu as Zero) made everyone want to quit. He's friends with Riglock and defended him when people tried to boycott him for the grooming allegations. Another QRD, from 2023
Drakeout is the main figure in this case, the "blacklist" is basically his idea of curbing the competition. Various creators have revealed he DM'd them trying to start fights with others, making false claims then using those as ammo to cancel them so only his group would succeed.
One testimonial. I'll update with the full translation later, the gist of it is Drakeout didn't like this vtuber so when she joined a group he spoke to the managers to get her fired TWICE.

These controversies have been going for years but only now they're being brought to light. Good luck trying to communicate with anyone involved, there's a long history of drama on top of the language barrier.

correction: judging by the accent Drakeout is not chilean, but spanish as well

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom