"You wanna go? You wanna fight!?"Sister Claire

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I agree, Ame should get a tan, or Gyaru alt-outfit

and Flare looks better white
hes just this baitposter yknow.jpg
:tenmakys:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Anime Fan

Airi's gonna be playing the new Turnip Boy game soon.

Also, Lumi and Jelly are gonna be doing a Bloons collab.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I’ve got a Niji-related question. Is it just me or does it seem like the talents are able to mention the word Taiwan freely without any fear from the mainland anti’s nowadays? Noticed in the past weekend Enna was able to talk about her recent fanmeet there when I’ve noticed like a year or so back some NijiEN members were seemingly careful to not mention Taiwan when they encounter situations like akasupas. Any ideas @soap suds?
I think I have said this before but the Taiwan thing was never about the word itself. I genuinely think the chinks just use it as a casus belli whenever it benefits them and selectively choose to turn it into a drama fest without rhyme or reason.

We need some historical context for this so bear with me: It is no secret that Holo made a lot of its early fame off of the back of the chinese fanbase and chinese games like Azur Lane, it could be said that after the japanese the chinese were the first adopters of Hololive overseas. That meant there were a sizeable amount of Hololive fans that were chinese and wanted Holo to pander more to them, which it did by creating HoloCN and adopting the fan-made and fan-run Bili Holo channels and having some members stream there, where they got millions of subs and views.

Fast-forward to 2020, Holo (and vtubing as a whole) are becoming popular with western audiences. At the very start of the year Holo hires Kiryu Coco, an english-speaking, rule-breaking, boundary-pushing member whom becomes one of the most popular and sort of opens the door for more EN fans to flood into Hololive. I can't say for sure but I do think the chinese started feeling threatened by this, their strictly asian idoru agency was being commandeered by this half-breed and there were even rumors that she was the one pushing for an EN branch. Holo as a whole only became more EN friendly during 2020 and this meant that they needed to be taught a lesson, to be made to choose where their allegiances lied.

So yeah HoloEN debuts, it's a massive success and the worst future seems to be coming to pass. But then, the perfect storm of consequence comes to the chinks, Coco and Haato, the only two members who speak english, have given them a perfect way to put Holo over the coals. Obviously they completely fucked up and got themselves exiled from Hololive forever.

This may seem like a huge rrat (and it is) but it has always seemed weird to me how antis focused on Coco specifically, leaving haato as more of an aside for the most part. They even went after Fubuki for supporting Coco. It has always been my belief that the chinks didn't really care about the word, much like the unicorns of today with tempus, it was just an attempt to make Holo bow to them and to take control over the agency by throwing their weight around. Niji doesn't get punished because the chinks never had as deep a connection with Niji since it isn't idolshit and Niji has never changed its content or pivoted.

Coco personified Holo's (perceived) change so they made her their target, but I think the Taiwan drama was much more than just a word and it was fueled by much more than just patriotism.
HOLY SHIT. I can't even remember the last time Gura and Bae were in the same call. This legitimately feels odd.
Now that I think of it, has gura EVER been in the same stream as Advent?

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Now that I think of it, has gura EVER been in the same stream as Advent?
Once for Ame's stream for Myth's anniversary collab relay.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
So is it safe to say that Harada is a full fledged rosebud now?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
The girls accuse mismanagement and mistreatment, there's a blacklist of people Owozu told them not to interact with.
They recently had drama when one of the talents, a male using the foxgirl model Fillian uses broke up with a girl also part of the agency.

1706584131127.png
Doesnt matter how many of them there are, pretty sure bitches (by default) be crazy.

Dude the Homos need to bleed to get near the lowest HoloGirl CCV
A fucking shitty message isnt going to change a thing : this shit isnt going to get more fans to the homos
True. Anyone thinking management cares more about the guys than the girls lives in upside-down world.

That just means that the homos Twitter PR person is more competent than the holo one
Less people to have to manage so maybe the person can be more attentive to shit that's happening.

Calling EN an unwanted step child and even saying they got mogged because of HolostarsEN is hilarious in a world where EN3 had a smash hit release and almost all of them have nothing but praise for their managers and excellent chemistry with their senpais

On Promise news you even have Kronii in Polka's next live and Irys getting another outfit after she was stuck with a cabbage patch kid model with no outfits in sight for months (pretty sure she even has 1 more than her genmates with the new one), makes me wonder if Vesper could've gotten an outfit that quick too
Pretty sure the unwanted step child was ID and even so they get treated way better than the guys.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Shame Gura's going to disappear in about a week or two. I forgot how much I like her presence in collabs.

E: Wow, not only is Calli a known racist she's also a slave trader! :achansasuga:

Last edited:

RiverBear

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
So is it safe to say that Harada is a full fledged rosebud now?

All Niji needs to do is say yes and let Bamco do the rest. Surely they're capable of at least that...

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Niji doesn't get punished because the chinks never had as deep a connection with Niji since it isn't idolshit and Niji has never changed its content or pivoted.
The closest connections that most people would know between the chinks and Niji is again lies within their VirtuaReal, due to it being essentially Anycolor and Bilibili (the main-social media site chinks used period) joint venture vtuber stuff. I am not that deep into it, but I can hazard a guess that most niji fans in the chink-sphere would often associate themselves more with the VR, with Nijis being secondary.

It does mean that whatever Niji-adjacent fans in the CN-sphere doesn't felt like, well, threatened with the prospect you mentioned earlier (beloved asian idoru company turned heel and becoming western sympathizing dogs, etc), and they are more or less content with VirtuaReal/Niji talents that collabed or interacted with VR talents, which is good enough as is.

I could also hazard a guess that, ever since the coco shenanigans, alot of these chinks realized how bad it might be if they're chimping out due to some shit they didn't like (and that resulted with the loss of HoloCN branch, Hololive as a whole ignoring CN market, all those collab possibilities, bili2 stuff) and they decided they need to, ya know, not being a chimping retard. Kind of impossible task to a bunch of Chinesefags, but so far there hasn't really any 'big' (as in Coco level yab) that happened in CN sphere regarding vtubers last I checked, which might be the result of that, or the CCP being CCP and making vtubing difficult there.

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Screenshot_0.jpg

Man, we live in some weird times GET IN THE STREAM, GURA

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Im not watching the holo palworld stream ( might catch it when i have some free time ) but on the latest myth anniversary collab, the girls seemed really supportive of Gura. Does so much members playing it on the same nightcould be one of their way to show gura even if she disappeared they still like her and want her to feel more comfortable streaming again? Oh god im gonna cry is that a #HOLOfamily moment?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Im not watching the holo palworld stream ( might catch it when i have some free time ) but on the latest myth anniversary collab, the girls seemed really supportive of Gura. Does so much members playing it on the same nightcould be one of their way to show gura even if she disappeared they still like her and want her to feel more comfortable streaming again? Oh god im gonna cry is that a #HOLOfamily moment?

~HoloLive EN is a family~

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

How could Aviel do this to us

In other news my Oshi meet Ina, hugged her, got new kinks in the process, please ignore she is naked in the illustration

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

RiverBear

They know if Gura leaves, all the Pedophiles leave, which means less overall money for the company and the talents.

They NEED Gura to stay, unless they want to go bankrupt

AmeSame

Top Bottom