"My foot's still cramped, I had to stretch my foot thumb, no the foot thumb! Foot thumb...! What do you call that th... big toe? OK..."IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salado

Ensok

Early Adopter
Ame starts her game of Palworld and immediately attacks an NPC.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
For the rare Aia fans(I am one of them) here is her schedule:
GFB7ZYBWYAAlIK3.jpg
And by the looks of things, Aia is taking Pippa's message to heart.
Screenshot 2024-01-29 195215.png

frz

Nolan must be jizzing himself so hard right now, I swear to God. He better be on his best behavior or might lose internet access tonight.

We wouldn't want all his excitement to be for nothing.
Last time I saw him was a few days ago defending mikeneko. Man might not have the great time you think he is having.:smugmoona:
Think it's kind of silly to complain about EN too when Advent was such a big boost of energy into the group. They don't have huge subscriber counts but they've had consistently good viewership since their debuts.
They aren't hitting myth subs numbers but they are blowing promise out the water. :kroniidrinking:
Nerissa doesnt have good streams number but she puts out music videos constantly and that does well for subs. She is well on her way to a million. If she somehow land a random hit she even have a chance of overtaking fwmc (but getting a hit is not easy). Bijou and shiori is sus but one of them is a grinder with good viewership.
I’ve got a Niji-related question. Is it just me or does it seem like the talents are able to mention the word Taiwan freely without any fear from the mainland anti’s nowadays? Noticed in the past weekend Enna was able to talk about her recent fanmeet there when I’ve noticed like a year or so back some NijiEN members were seemingly careful to not mention Taiwan when they encounter situations like akasupas. Any ideas @soap suds?
That sounds grim tbh, seems like the avg chinese doesnt give a shit about niji anymore.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
HOLY SHIT. I can't even remember the last time Gura and Bae were in the same call. This legitimately feels odd.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
HOLY SHIT. I can't even remember the last time Gura and Bae were in the same call. This legitimately feels odd.
Nice of Bae to collab with this random blue girl who started streaming out of nowhere

:BijouBijou:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Remaining holos trying to find a reason to gorilla Palworld just to spend time with the shark as we speak

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Its only been a couple of years probably:kaelalaugh:

The Rratarded Alt

Forgot about the sports fes because I was half asleep for that, but before that I think the last time they interacted on-stream was the 4th fes segment and that barely counts.

Before then I think it was the big brain game thing in 2022.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
The blood of Mel had that much power, the beast is probably going to have energy for a couple of months before fucking off again

The Rratarded Alt

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Ame about to meet up with the girls, now on VC

Even if unintentional, this is absolutely phenomenal marketing for Palworld

Not shown: Kiara fighting tooth and nail in the background deciding whether or not to end her break early just to play Palworld

God's Strongest Dragoon

just make a base around ore, a base around coal, and a base near a dungeon to farm sulphur

pals can mine the first two for you, sulphur can be mined as you go through the dungeon + get dungeon rewards, ez gamer strats
Sulphur is out in the world now with the newest update

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

:kaelaapprob::gsh:

Kaela's model is SEX but she's a grind autist. Nerissa's model is SEX but she's a lesbo. Mozu's model is SEX but she's a piss chugger. Calli's model is SEX (especially the kimono one) but she's FAT!

Shiori's model is MID!!!

Bae, Calli and Gura in VC. Ame is ingame. There's a chance Biboo will join after her stream and meetings. Fauna's about to finish her stream, there's a chance she might join. Palworld autism made the girls collab again. This is the only win on this fucking cursed month.

AND AME JOINS THE CALL!!!
:urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:

The Rratarded Alt

Bae, Calli and Gura in VC. Ame is ingame. There's a chance Biboo will join after her stream and meetings. Fauna's about to finish her stream, there's a chance she might join. Palworld autism made the girls collab again. This is the only win on this fucking cursed month.

IRyS is supposed to play in 2 hours, too.

Not shown: Kiara fighting tooth and nail in the background deciding whether or not to end her break early just to play Palworld
She is actually probably asleep right now. She said she has been going to sleep at 11 or 12 and waking up at normal human hours.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sulphur is out in the world now with the newest update
Kaela's model is SEX but she's a grind autist. Nerissa's model is SEX but she's a lesbo. Mozu's model is SEX but she's a piss chugger. Calli's model is SEX (especially the kimono one) but she's FAT!

Shiori's model is MID!!!

1706581550093.png

Perfect.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.