"On that note let me take my pants off"Misma Ryzing

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

soap suds

I’ve got a Niji-related question. Is it just me or does it seem like the talents are able to mention the word Taiwan freely without any fear from the mainland anti’s nowadays? Noticed in the past weekend Enna was able to talk about her recent fanmeet there when I’ve noticed like a year or so back some NijiEN members were seemingly careful to not mention Taiwan when they encounter situations like akasupas. Any ideas @soap suds?
I'm pretty sure they've always been able to namedrop Taiwan, they just can't insinuate it's a separate entity from China. Then again, anytime they've mentioned having events like cafes and such in Taiwan, they won't explicitly say "Hey everyone, we're doing a collab in Taiwan!!" They'll just tell fans that they're collabing with so-and-so and that they're excited. Also, if I remember correctly, there have been a couple of instances of livers receiving superchats about visiting/going back home to Taiwan and the livers haven't shied away from it. The only instance I saw of there being "discourse" over Taiwan and China shit was when a Taiwanese artist got mad when Vox used their art on top of the Chinese flag.

braindoko

Rare Picky Mashu Monday, it's been like a month since the last. These are always unhinged and entertaining, perhaps more than her Mono streams

That is the worst name ever, the moment i saw it, I thought it is Anus. Besides that, the pronunciation also sounds like Anus
thatsthejoke.jpg

that's an argentinian accent, get your racism right

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
everyone playing palworld, meanwhile my potato ass oshi playing her indie shit games. :sanasmile:

and if she plays palworld it will probably be dead by then. :pippasadl:

God's Strongest Dragoon

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
everyone playing palworld, meanwhile my potato ass oshi playing her indie shit games. :sanasmile:

I like Kronii and as a Fate fag am a huge fan of her mama but god does her taste in games filter me hard.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
sure, it's Gay(tm), but is the game fun

will it sell more than a dozen copies, or actually have a following

it's not the first "TTRPG but LGBT" product that hit the market since Critical Role made D&D a fashion statement, and it's certainly not going to be the last - quick, name one that had even a modicum of staying power beyond its initial press cycle, if any
Blue Rose maybe? Not so much because of its (gay) setting, but because of the True20 system that was used in later games published by Green Ronin.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

it really is up to the developers to expand ruthlessly enough that they're able to pump out enough content regularly to keep these anime women addicted

or develop mod tools quickly enough so that the fans can make chuuba pals more easily, though that doesn't seem to be stopping the Chibi Pipi and Dino Gura infestation

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
what the fuck
Myth is alive again
Just when Kiara is away nooooooo
:kiaragodno:

I, for one, am looking forward to the hours of malding as she tries to catch up to everyone in the Palworld server upon her return, while the rest of the Holos are fighting each other for the boss/legendary spawns

Ensok

Early Adopter
what the fuck
Myth is alive again
Just when Kiara is away nooooooo
:kiaragodno:
This will surely work wonders for her self-esteem and feelings of exclusion.

mismatch

I, for one, am looking forward to the hours of malding as she tries to catch up to everyone in the Palworld server upon her return, while the rest of the Holos are fighting each other for the boss/legendary spawns
She won't have to worry about catching up to Gura, who will definitely quit when she gets to the ingot grind portion of the game.

braindoko

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Not if, when
Considering the drama with copyright and AI and the developers, I wonder if she would? I was under the impression that some of her friends were part of the twitter attack squad.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

archive
Just after I said I hate fags too... :depressedtako:
Edit: She just keeps going.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
She won't have to worry about catching up to Gura, who will definitely quit when she gets to the ingot grind portion of the game.

just make a base around ore, a base around coal, and a base near a dungeon to farm sulphur

pals can mine the first two for you, sulphur can be mined as you go through the dungeon + get dungeon rewards, ez gamer strats

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

mismatch

just make a base around ore, a base around coal, and a base near a dungeon to farm sulphur

pals can mine the first two for you, sulphur can be mined as you go through the dungeon + get dungeon rewards, ez gamer strats
These are all good suggestions and also things that Gura will never do.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom