"I'll be eating some of my body lotion and body soaps today, don't judge my choices; I bought these soap bars and I can't even use them on my body! I have a skin condition, it causes my skin to kheeeegh! I was smelling them through the packaging and I got some strange looks from people"Gezu Gezu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Short

God Damn the Sun
Remember this?

Same company:

:pekol:

can't wait to add to my collection together with Glitter Hearts!
HUOEny82_o.png

Is a fan favorite!
DaEqll6G_o.png

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

niggaphil

That is the worst name ever, the moment i saw it, I thought it is Anus. Besides that, the pronunciation also sounds like Anus

From now on I will call this group Anus :smugselen:

Edit: By the way, Panko is not Lewdtuber
Screenshot 2024-01-30 085642.png

Edit 2:
Translations:
Finally, you are being useful to TVA besides shitposting! :smugselen:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
ALERTA
siren.gif
ALERTA
Another Vtuber Agency Implosion
Owozu, best described as Latino Vshojo (famous content creators who join a group) is in hot water.
Drakeout, an infamous dramatuber and shit-stirrer who has defended pedos, got announced as a new member under the new name Zero (he was a manager before).

Translations:
This caused a meltdown which led to all 9 female members to quit.

"Stop lying. The complaints about constant workplace mistreatment against all of us were always presented as a group, but you have insistently tried to handle it in an individual way when, I repeat, it has always been a group issue.

You haven't given us any signs of possible convenient and pertinent solutions apart from copy-pasting bot-like replies.

Thank you for all the support from our dear community and coworkers.

1 is a problem, 2 is a coincidence, 3 raises doubts... But 9... WE CAN'T ALL BE CRAZY."
edit: this account posted a TL;DR (in spanish obviously). Their name basically means "Radio Boicott"

"What happened to OWOZU?

>Nine of the talents have quit due to "Workplace mistreatment against all of them"

>Much of the staff helping the girls was also fired

>They announced a so called "Zero" a new company affiliate who is also known as Drakeout, one of the managers in the agency."
e2: teenage grooming confirmed

"OWOZU hasn't only exploited its workers for years... THEY HAVE ALSO worked for years with Riglock who groomed me, sexually abused me and manipulated me into living with him in a polyamorous relationship when I was ONLY 15.

There's proof, but they ignored it and kept working with him."
last edit for now: CEO says at least they won't pull a Wactor and dox anyone

"Right now we are negotiating privately with the girls via their emails, these negotiations take time due to them requiring an analysis of all of the circumstances; many of the talents demand answers in extremely short time frames, but that is simply not possible due to them choosing to communicate unilaterally and formally via email through legal advisers and many of them without providing any other means of communication.

Unfortunately I can't do much else, since I do not have the knowledge necessary to resolve the issue on my own.

The only thing I can promise you is that this is NOT going to become a W for the release of the personal info of the girls, it's not and never was our intention to reach such a point.

I can't comment much more since that would mean breaking several NDAs, which I am at least respecting.

Have a good day."

(This fucker writes like an ape... :gunpeko: where is he from? I want to spite his countrymen for this disgusting third-first person slop which is a nightmare to TL)

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Translations:

"Stop lying. The complaints about constant workplace mistreatment against all of us were always presented as a group, but you have insistently tried to handle it in an individual way when, I repeat, it has always been a group issue.

You haven't given us any signs of possible convenient and pertinent solutions apart from copy-pasting bot-like replies.

Thank you for all the support from our dear community and coworkers.

1 is a problem, 2 is a coincidence, 3 raises doubts... But 9... WE CAN'T ALL BE CRAZY."

"What happened to OWOZU?

>Nine of the talents have quit due to "Workplace mistreatment against all of them"

>Much of the staff helping the girls was also fired

>They announced a so called "Zero" a new company affiliate who is also known as Drakeout, one of the managers in the agency."

"OWOZU hasn't only exploited its workers for years... THEY HAVE ALSO worked for years with Riglock who groomed me, sexually abused me and manipulated me into living with him in a polyamorous relationship when I was ONLY 15.

There's proof, but they ignored it and kept working with him."

"Right now we are negotiating privately with the girls via their emails, these negotiations take time due to them requiring an analysis of all of the circumstances; many of the talents demand answers in extremely short time frames, but that is simply not possible due to them choosing to communicate unilaterally and formally via email through legal advisers and many of them without providing any other means of communication.

Unfortunately I can't do much else, since I do not have the knowledge necessary to resolve the issue own my own.

The only thing I can promise you is that this is NOT going to become a W for the release of the personal info of the girls, it's not and never was our intention to reach such a point.

I can't comment much more since that would mean breaking several NDAs, which I am at least respecting.

Have a good day."

(This fucker writes like an ape...)
Diversity being useful for once. Imagine that... :SelenHAHAhere:

Bronze

mismatch

Biboo can only play Sekiro for a few hours because of a meeting, but then she will most likely stream Palworld afterwards. We may have Bae, IRyS, Biboo and Gura all on at the same time, which may actually make the game not boring to watch.
Add 2 to that list:

Screenshot 2024-01-29 170224.jpg

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Well, you are all vtubers, so there's a good chance you are :smugselen:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Same company:

:pekol:

sure, it's Gay(tm), but is the game fun

will it sell more than a dozen copies, or actually have a following

it's not the first "TTRPG but LGBT" product that hit the market since Critical Role made D&D a fashion statement, and it's certainly not going to be the last - quick, name one that had even a modicum of staying power beyond its initial press cycle, if any

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
It seems like Wemi is having her own twitter troubles.

archive

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Holy shit, Ame, too! We really did travel back to 2022!

FUUUUUUCK YESSSS
And Gura can't kill her this time because no PVP, Ame should appreciate that :kaelalaugh:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
(This fucker writes like an ape... :gunpeko: where is he from? I want to spite his countrymen for this disgusting third-first person slop which is a nightmare to TL)
huh.png
wtf.png

FUCKING CHILENO.png

niggaphil

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
That is the worst name ever, the moment i saw it, I thought it is Anus. Besides that, the pronunciation also sounds like Anus

From now on I will call this group Anus :smugselen:
For the space theme generation they should call it UrVnus and have Sana lead it.
it's not the first "TTRPG but LGBT" product that hit the market since Critical Role made D&D a fashion statement, and it's certainly not going to be the last - quick, name one that had even a modicum of staying power beyond its initial press cycle, if any
To be fair D&D is pretty gay to begin with.

Where is Pinochet wend you need him?

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Holy shit, Ame, too! We really did travel back to 2022!

FUUUUUUCK YESSSS

Of course this is the time Kiara picked to go on a break...

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom