"Baka Brain"Projekt Melody

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Seems like Noctyx and Ethyria are getting a collab with Code Geass for merch.

It will probably be something similar to the Sanrio collab. Anyway, Reimu is really excited for it.

Inb4 shes a huge fan and gets left out from the collab like Selen got left out of the Sanrio collab.

Really digging Misma. Has the drunk aunt feel (HAGLOVE) while she just sits, talks about old anime and drinks beer. Model is also top tier.

braindoko

ALERTA
siren.gif
ALERTA
Another Vtuber Agency Implosion
Owozu, best described as Latino Vshojo (famous content creators who join a group) is in hot water.
Drakeout, an infamous dramatuber and shit-stirrer who has defended pedos, got announced as a new member under the new name Zero (he was a manager before). A

This caused a meltdown which led to all 9 female members to quit. A

The girls accuse mismanagement and mistreatment, there's a blacklist of people Owozu told them not to interact with.
They recently had drama when one of the talents, a male using the foxgirl model Fillian uses broke up with a girl also part of the agency.

A fleshtuber is live right now asking viewers to compile details to have a more complete picture.

edit: this account posted a TL;DR (in spanish obviously). Their name basically means "Radio Boicott". A

e2: teenage grooming confirmed. A

last edit for now: CEO says at least they won't pull a Wactor and dox anyone. A

Last edited:

Netscaper

Early Adopter
ALERTA
siren.gif
ALERTA
Owozu, best described as Latino Vshojo (famous content creators who join a group) is in hot water.
Drakeout, an infamous dramatuber and shit-stirrer who has allegedly defended pedos dropped off the face of the earth only to be announced as a new member under the new name Zero (seems he was a manager before).

This caused a meltdown which led to all 9 female members to quit.

The girls accuse mismanagement and mistreatment, there's allegedly a blacklist of people Owozu told them NOT to interact with.
They recently had drama when one of the talents, a male using the foxgirl model Fillian uses broke up with a girl also part of the agency.

There's lots of hearsay and speculation. Latino communities are extremely bound to drama, so precise details might be hard to come by.
A fleshtuber is live right now asking viewers to compile details to have a more complete picture.

They could not wait for Proctor to go to bed. :ironmousekek:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
ALERTA
siren.gif
ALERTA
Drakeout, an infamous dramatuber and shit-stirrer who has allegedly defended pedos dropped off the face of the earth only to be announced as a new member under the new name Zero (seems he was a manager before).

This caused a meltdown which led to all 9 female members to quit.

The girls accuse mismanagement and mistreatment, there's allegedly a blacklist of people Owozu told them NOT to interact with.

There's lots of hearsay and speculation. Latino communities are extremely bound to drama, so precise details might be hard to come by.

edit: this account posted a TL;DR (in spanish obviously). Their name basically means "Radio Boicott", it's all dramafags covering this

WTF Shiny MafuMafu

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Ember is vagueposting on twitter.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Twitter people are once again proving to be a waste of oxygen, I noticed that some people are unproportionally upset about
the official 1 Million Mumei Subs tweet being a bit late
(is that really something worth to get upset about??)

Looks like a weird alliance of Unicorns and Holostars hate band wagoners and Council-Lesbians (because it concerns their self-insert Mumei) teaming up to complain about a nothingburger
There are plenty more too, this is just a small selection

Shout out to this guy:

:lumitenmakillhim:

At this point, I am really really happy HoloEN is as well run as it is, if HoloEN had Niji-tier management issues, these guys would be insufferable :pomuStare::pomuStare:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Twitter people are once again proving to be a waste of oxygen, I noticed that some people are unproportionally upset about

Looks like a weird alliance of Unicorns and Holostars hate band wagoners and Council-Lesbians (because it concerns their self-insert Mumei) teaming up to complain about a nothingburger

Shout out to this guy:

At this point, I am really really happy HoloEN is as well run as it is, if HoloEN had Niji-tier management issues, these guys would be insufferable :pomuStare::pomuStare:

bitchless and fatherless behavior

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Limkin

The most generous reaction I can give is if you are angry about such small things, you should be glad these are the worst events to happen. And you aren't so visciously and repeteadly buttfucked that you act like an abused wife, always trying to justify the company's actions. But with so much time maybe you should spend it on expanding your horizons and starting to ship your favorites within more than a cirlce of 3 characters. Fauna x Rosemi looks very promising, although I expect they will flip at a mere mention of Nijisanji

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Ember is vagueposting on twitter.

She just found out that a large group of overly autistic fans spent the weekend beating their dicks to her. I think she's allowed to have a little breakdown as a treat.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
We got what looks like a fun week of Hexa streams coming up.

archive
>collabing with a Jew
Not very anti-Semitic of you there, Hexa :smugpipi:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

archive
>collabing with a Jew

oh nice a collab with katta and the sex god marimari underscore en

should be fun

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Don't forget to ask Marimari if she enjoyed the burger and fries.

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love

Shout out to this guy:

While they where being overly dramatic about it(Nijisanji is way worse) I kind of see were they are coming from. From Council and hope being botched and the Stars seemingly getting unlimited support despite not being as popular as HoloEn. It's understandable that people who are fans of promise and Mumei are a little peeve at getting a late low effort congratulations post.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Shout out to this guy:

Finally HoloUnity
Altough it is with the most annoying fanbases ever

Bronze

archive
>collabing with a Jew

Nice collab partners. Glad to see she's doing well.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
the Stars seeming getting unlimited support despite not being as popular as HoloEn.
Dude the Homos need to bleed to get near the lowest HoloGirl CCV
A fucking shitty message isnt going to change a thing : this shit isnt going to get more fans to the homos

Not-Username

While they where being overly dramatic about it(Nijisanji is way worse) I kind of see were they are coming from. From Council and hope being botched and the Stars seemingly getting unlimited support despite not being as popular as HoloEn. It's understandable that people who are fans of promise and Mumei are a little peeve at getting a late low effort congratulations post.
That just means that the homos Twitter PR person is more competent than the holo one

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

I will never forgive myself if I miss the Saturday stream

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Shout out to this guy:

He's an anti-corpo fag who's username has two members of a corpo he hates in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom