"For I am Dizzy Dokuro, slayer of Dragons and Bussy!"Dizzy Dokuro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

httn

Hag enthusiast
We got what looks like a fun week of Hexa streams coming up.

archive
>collabing with a Jew
Not very anti-Semitic of you there, Hexa :smugpipi:

>Kiki
There's something poetic about a menhera who wants their chat to wear wedding rings for her after seeing all of rushia's implosions.

Bronze

He's an anti-corpo fag who's username has two members of a corpo he hates in it?

Idk what i did to get blocked by a holofan since i never anti, especially HL which i like, but I'm glad i did it. 10/10 would do it again
:robertudrink:

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
He's an anti-corpo fag who's username has two members of a corpo he hates in it?

-i will continue to pressure megacorps

femboy how?

by fucking tweeting?

Kalion

:)
Rare evening (1AM for her) seep stream + last one before her Mexico vacation.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Idk what i did to get blocked by a holofan since i never anti, especially HL which i like, but im glad i did it. 10/10 would do it again
:robertudrink:
You problaby followed Pippa

soap suds

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
While they where being overly dramatic about it(Nijisanji is way worse) I kind of see were they are coming from. From Council and hope being botched and the Stars seemingly getting unlimited support despite not being as popular as HoloEn. It's understandable that people who are fans of promise and Mumei are a little peeve at getting a late low effort congratulations post.
Maybe if this were 2020-2022, this would be the case, but 2023 was a huge change. EN had all girls get their 3D debuts and group 3D, multiple 3D performances, and their own 3D concert. The girls were flown out to Japan multiple times for these, too. Along with thr much needed shift it management, it is pretty clear things have greatly improved. While it is not perfect, it's clear they are taking EN much more seriously than they did in the past.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Think it's kind of silly to complain about EN too when Advent was such a big boost of energy into the group. They don't have huge subscriber counts but they've had consistently good viewership since their debuts.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Calling EN an unwanted step child and even saying they got mogged because of HolostarsEN is hilarious in a world where EN3 had a smash hit release and almost all of them have nothing but praise for their managers and excellent chemistry with their senpais

On Promise news you even have Kronii in Polka's next live and Irys getting another outfit after she was stuck with a cabbage patch kid model with no outfits in sight for months (pretty sure she even has 1 more than her genmates with the new one), makes me wonder if Vesper could've gotten an outfit that quick too

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Biboo can only play Sekiro for a few hours because of a meeting, but then she will most likely stream Palworld afterwards. We may have Bae, IRyS, Biboo and Gura all on at the same time, which may actually make the game not boring to watch.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Maybe if this were 2020-2022, this would be the case, but 2023 was a huge change. EN had all girls get their 3D debuts and group 3D, multiple 3D performances, and their own 3D concert. The girls were flown out to Japan multiple times for these, too. Along with thr much needed shift it management, it is pretty clear things have greatly improved. While it is not perfect, it's clear they are taking EN much more seriously than they did in the past.
Or they saw Niji exploding and went: Ok lets not be like those guys

USS IOWA

Calling EN an unwanted step child and even saying they got mogged because of HolostarsEN is hilarious in a world where EN3 had a smash hit release and almost all of them have nothing but praise for their managers
Calling EN the unwanted step-child of Hololive is like calling the U.S. the unwanted step-child of the U.K.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Can any Katta enjoyers translate this? She opened up her PW server to members but I don't watch her enough to understand wtf she's talking about.

image_2024-01-29_192016682.png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Well hell I know what I'll be watching tomorrow.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
I’ve got a Niji-related question. Is it just me or does it seem like the talents are able to mention the word Taiwan freely without any fear from the mainland anti’s nowadays? Noticed in the past weekend Enna was able to talk about her recent fanmeet there when I’ve noticed like a year or so back some NijiEN members were seemingly careful to not mention Taiwan when they encounter situations like akasupas. Any ideas @soap suds?

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Serina is continuing her alcoholism arc tonight:

And about that announcement Abi had, she's putting out an original song! It premieres in two days:

But for now, you can watch this fancy schmany Genius video she made on it:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
At this point, I am really really happy HoloEN is as well run as it is, if HoloEN had Niji-tier management issues, these guys would be insufferable :pomuStare::pomuStare:
If the management is the same shit as NijiEN, most of HoloEN would've bailed by now once they are big enough. Especially the Myth girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom