"I'm not a haaaaaaaaaag. I'm sophisticated! You know, just cause I don't... jus-just cause I don't watch Tiktok, just cause I spend my time on Twitter, just cause I have PLANS! You know what I think? I think this - I think this test is made for youngsters who take it to think that they're more mature than they actually are! Youngsters? Yeah! It's for like the youngsters who want to... you know the 17, 16, 18, 20's who like, who like, 'I'm so sophisticated, I'm so mature. I'm gonna take this test to show you how mature I am' and it gives you like this age and they're like 'AH! I'm so mature, I'm actually mentally 42!' AND THEN THEY GO GET GROOMED"Jelly Hoshiumi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Nice, from having no T7 perms to being acknowledged by Harada himself. Now when are we getting an Aris collab?

Don't watch Aris, but he has always seemed pretty stand-up to me.

Edit:

:SelenHAHAhere:

Last edited:

frz

Like, I think the closest thing that came up in my mind in recent years is Keyakizaka46's Silent Majority, which all has military-esque feel like outfit for idols.
Holy based
nazi_idols_by_me_by_lpbanned17_db6syge-375w-2x.jpg

And a J-rock group called Kishidan
main-qimg-663215613a24e65f7c8a8f68aea7cb47-pjlq

Apparently BTS did it too
Idk about you but my experience growing up watching idols most of them don't have clothes or just shorts and shirts, not really frilly, are you perhaps... older than 50?.
Frill and dresses are only for solo singers, pretty much every idol group opt for easier to move clothings since they dance. There are even girls who can't sing but gets recruited for their dancing ability.

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
For some 90s anime nostalgia, Shiratama Utano singing at 6PM JST.

Fuji Aoi released her cover of Overdose yesterday.

Choco-sensei examining HonHima at 7PM JST.

Followed up by holo offcollab with AZKi, Iroha, and Hajime two hours later.

Yakumo Beni and more viewer room reviews.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
are you perhaps... older than 50?.
God no. If I'm that old, I would have worried about other things like taxes or my back rather than trying to defend my lack of knowledge of most idols that I didn't know about. Or ya know, iactive in a vtuber forum.

Anyway, Rosemi is planning another tekken stream.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Subaru is taking the week off to go on vacation with Mio and Miko. It's the annual trip they do every winter as a gift to themselves :sanasmile:
437891.png

Mio was vague when asked about vacationing with someone but Subaru openly told hag wolf to make sure she wakes up in time :SelenHAHAhere:

And then Miko fully confirmed it on twitter earlier:

🌸Notice of break🌸

From today until the 1st,

I'll be going on the annual trip with Mio and Subaru! ( ๑ ╸▵╺ ) 🌸

We'll be taking it easy!
Make sure to watch the archives and song covers a lot
🎉

No Subaru or Miko for the week and no Mio for 2 weeks. I'll be suffering but happy to know they're having fun and relaxing. God knows they deserve it. Looking forward to the funny stories they'll share afterwards.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Rissa and Sister's stream was the most fun I had with an EN stream in a long time. They're all oshi material. I cannot wait for Mamarissa at 600k, you just know she is gonna spill ALL the tea. The more we see of her family the more I wish Paparissa would get an appearance too. The whole family is comedy gold. So refreshing.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
You take a couple days off, and before you know it you're 10, 50, 100 pages behind. Only took a month to catch up. Now that I have, maybe I can do something productive and..

The ride never ends

..shit.

Anyway, did anyone see this Palworld game that just came out? You think any vtubers will pick it up?

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Rissa and Sister's stream was the most fun I had with an EN stream in a long time. They're all oshi material. I cannot wait for Mamarissa at 600k, you just know she is gonna spill ALL the tea. The more we see of her family the more I wish Paparissa would get an appearance too. The whole family is comedy gold. So refreshing.

I want to see a Mario Kart stream with the whole family: both parents, both sisters, both husbands. We can probably even get her brother to play if she baits him into it by telling him he's afraid that he can't beat her.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Seems like Noctyx and Ethyria are getting a collab with Code Geass for merch.

It will probably be something similar to the Sanrio collab. Anyway, Reimu is really excited for it.

Koto doing a cooking collab with Haseshin, one of her friends from the VCR server.

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
new kronii schedule.
GFAXkkGbUAAB-HY

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

It will probably be something similar to the Sanrio collab. Anyway, Reimu is really excited for it.

Koto doing a cooking collab with Haseshin, one of her friends from the VCR server.

bro what the fuck

wait whos gonna be lelouch

Bronze

An announcement from a company regarding its talent not streaming with proper reasons? Imagine my shock.

Last edited:

niggaphil

important question is: Will Selen be in there? :smugselen:

Koronesuki

X-Potato

stassy

I know that stuff like this exists, like Millie Parfait's shitpost-y song "Sana ako Nalang" that ended up getting covered by her fellow niji-Talents from Tagalog to Spanish (Reimu Endou), Indonesia (Mika Melatika), Korean (Ver Vermillion) and Mandarin (Maria Marionette), but I wonder, do anyone here know any other examples of vtubers original song getting these "foreign dub" covers, either by other people or by fellow talents of the singer's agency? Quite curious if those exist or not exactly common.
Pretty sure any recent super popular song got its vtuber foreign cover, like Loli God Requiem or Idol, some example in russian here or here

Awoogers

They're going to geass her fans into forgetting that she ever even existed.
someone edit riku having a geass

it would sell like hotcakes

" I, Riku Vi Britannia command you, forget selen tatsuki and buy my voicepacks"

then the nijisisters will go say this in unison:
"Yes, your Majesty" as they swipe their cards

niggaphil

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Which one of them will order genocide

Awoogers

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom