"I call upon thee Purple Psychic Ice Fire Dragon!!!"Chikafuji Lisa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
new kronii schedule.
GFAXkkGbUAAB-HY

Finally. :kroheart:

Like a traveler in the desert in search of oasis, our thirst will be quenched!

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
So, out of boredom, I stumbled upon a foreign dubbed cover of vtuber original song. The song being Moona Hoshinova's "High Tide" and covered/dubbed in Russian.

Something unrelated, Wow, she could be Proctor's new waifu. Vtuber, can sing. Plus she is real Russian girl, not infected by the western feminist agenda. He has a much better chance with her than he does with Kirsche.:SelenHAHAhere:

gwt1FvHTp78.jpg
iDRNgajmkb0.jpg

y_28ec50c0.jpg
y_7c099e37.jpg
y_e8e910a4.jpg

y_02ff28f2.jpg
Holy based
nazi_idols_by_me_by_lpbanned17_db6syge-375w-2x.jpg
Real image
143983339_093018_0618_10.jpg

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Watame is having a resale of her concert goods along with some new stuff. Which I'm ecstatic about since I originally missed out on the lightstick. And I might be a bit biased, but it's the best Hololive lightstick so far.

GFAjOqNbAAAFPhM.jpg.jpgGFAjQ0MaoAAfaKt.jpg.jpgGFAjTfabMAE64-H.jpg.jpgScreenshot 2024-01-29 142325.jpg

hurry-and-buy-rush-sale.gif

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Riku ! Quick add 1 more month of suspension !!! The dragoons are revolting !!

And a lot more.

#WhereIsSelen

Its even trending
View attachment 62344

as someone who had to wait 8 months for any sign of life from Haachama, this is pathetic

I know, circumstances are different, but still
All her fans should know that shes 90% doing fine, chilling at home playing Apex after her hospital visit
Or do they genuinely believe the riku hitman squad rrats

Bronze

as someone who had to wait 8 months for any sign of life from Haachama, this is pathetic

All her fans should know that shes 90% doing fine, chilling at home playing Apex after her hospital visit
I think they are starting to believe graduation/termination rumors and their concern grows as time goes. I wonder if the pressure gets bigger, will Niji make a statement?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

You said it, circumstances are different. You cant compare this case to haachama. What do you expect them to do? Stay silent and keep getting fucked in the ass? This is a polite way to tell niji management to do something. Either tell the people she on break for mental health if this is the case or ler her go. I respect the dragoons for speaking up.

Zyklon Mag

Altare birthday Minecraft. Apparently he's revealing the birthday stuff in this stream last year's stuff was cute

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Since we don't know exactly why she was in the hospital, she literally could be on "bed rest" which is just a cute way of saying "stay the fuck away from work or pushing your body physical (labor wise.)" Ironically, I think it's more dramafags and tourists that know she's "fine" even if the west is kind of normalizing PL/RM account knowledge (even if its against their will at times) because Selen has never really been a social butterfly in all the time I've followed her, especially when you compare her to terminally online people these days.

braindoko

Something to keep in the background, cytube music share

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Koro-san is playing some sort of bug themed quiz game.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Pretty sure any recent super popular song got its vtuber foreign cover, like Loli God Requiem or Idol, some example in russian here or here
The former is what I looking for. The latter less so (they covering without actually sung into different language). The latter does have SatiAkura, who I already know early on doing a russian dubbed cover of Gura's Reflect.

Still, thanks.

Ensok

Early Adopter

These two really are one of my favorite pairs whenever they do stuff together.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Clock probably, cute sisters always.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
harlem sena :)

proctor you ugly fucking Yamanba set the embeds at 5 mb atleast what the fuck

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Something unrelated, Wow, she could be Proctor's new waifu. Vtuber, can sing. Plus she is real Russian girl, not infected by the western feminist agenda. He has a much better chance with her than he does with Kirsche.:SelenHAHAhere:

gwt1FvHTp78.jpg
iDRNgajmkb0.jpg

y_28ec50c0.jpg
y_7c099e37.jpg
y_e8e910a4.jpg

y_02ff28f2.jpg

Real image
143983339_093018_0618_10.jpg
Watch me as I don a WW2 serviceman outfit and fly over Tokyo pretending to drop nukes.
I think they are starting to believe graduation/termination rumors and their concern grows as time goes. I wonder if the pressure gets bigger, will Niji make a statement?
They will make a statement, a graduation statement, listing all of Seren's crimes against the company.

These two really are one of my favorite pairs whenever they do stuff together.

When your wife out-devils the devil. I couldn't be more proud.

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Super Meche start making otome inspired game

Tenma's wallpaper

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Altare birthday Minecraft. Apparently he's revealing the birthday stuff in this stream last year's stuff was cute

I hope he has a better birthday this year. Last year was pretty mired by Vesper being a retard at the time.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I found what I thought was a new animation channel, but it turned out that I had already watched some of the older videos. Anyway, it's funny stuff. Check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom