"I am cringe... but I am free!!!"Azura Cecillia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Netscaper

Early Adopter
What the heck? When she said during her stream that someone interesting had followed her, chat asked her if it was CWC, and she said no. Why would she lie to her chat like that?.
She had Teenage Mutant Ninja Hebrews in her mind, please understand. :ironmousekek:

The armour is great but if she gets a gyaru outfit you're going to have a new future with God's Strongest KFP competing against God's Strongest Mozumite for who gets to lay claim to blackened chicken.
Sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but the only alternate color for the chicken is Lobster red. Germans don't get tanned, they get burned. :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Some Prism Project news:

Archive
These are the 3 girls in Gen 1
View attachment 62317

Meno is also streamed yesterday, the first time since late October from the looks of it. Meno has to be one of the most acquired tastes when in all of vtubing. I honestly don't know if she's all there in her own head or not. Click any point in the stream and you can see what I mean.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Yeah scuddle started off just being a nijifriend like any other, but his frequent clashes with others like riverbear and his total lack of tolerance or understanding of shitposting ended up making him become more and more defensive and more antagonistic toward the rest of the thread which culminated in him going full tribalist and spewing rrats about Holo to get back at people.
Culminating with him leaving like a bitch when Pomu graduates. His infodumps on JP nijis is arguably nice for informations sake, but all that effort got wasted by his cowardly action.
You guys should've seen this coming when he already took these same actions a year and a half ago.
In this post on the vtuber lunacy thread he drops that he had 'left' the main thread. He is replying to a discussion about roommate info and whether it's helpful or harmful to the main thread. In the middle of his explanations he goes on to say that the thread had gone to shit specifically because of drama and tribalfagging. I remember when I first read that post and couldn't believe that he, of all people, was complaining about tribalfaggotry, because he was one of the biggest peddlers of it in the thread at times.

So you can only assume he left the thread because he thinks it had gone to shit... and he said it had gone to shit because of tribalfagging... but he was one of the biggest tribalfaggots by that point... Then after some people clowned on him in the main thread for this, he came back to say the thread had lost it's self-awareness, ironically not being self-aware enough to recognize he had contributed to the very thing that he said made the thread shit, and then acted like him leaving was such a big deal that it would make people straighten up lol.

He came back to the thread after a week passed btw:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Meno is also streamed yesterday, the first time since late October from the looks of it. Meno has to be one of the most acquired tastes when in all of vtubing. I honestly don't know if she's all there in her own head or not. Click any point in the stream and you can see what I mean.

Holy lord she may be the epitome of 'no thoughts, head empty'.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
There's a clear difference between the two. I enjoy Awooger's posts. I do not enjoy Reticule's posts.
Flip is honestly much more enjoyable than the Jew, but the Jew spends most of his time shitting up his containment zone I don't go to so I can't complain too much.
You guys should've seen this coming when he already took these same actions a year and a half ago.
In this post on the vtuber lunacy thread he drops that he had 'left' the main thread. He is replying to a discussion about roommate info and whether it's helpful or harmful to the main thread. In the middle of his explanations he goes on to say that the thread had gone to shit specifically because of drama and tribalfagging. I remember when I first read that post and couldn't believe that he, of all people, was complaining about tribalfaggotry, because he was one of the biggest peddlers of it in the thread at times.

So you can only assume he left the thread because he thinks it had gone to shit... and he said it had gone to shit because of tribalfagging... but he was one of the biggest tribalfaggots by that point... Then after some people clowned on him in the main thread for this, he came back to say the thread had lost it's self-awareness, ironically not being self-aware enough to recognize he had contributed to the very thing that he said made the thread shit, and then acted like him leaving was such a big deal that it would make people straighten up lol.

He came back to the thread after a week passed btw:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Holy lord she may be the epitome of 'no thoughts, head empty'.
A real bitch of a man if you will, but I liked messing with him.

Limkin

Would honestly be very useful if half of what he would say wasn't just his headcanon framed as facts. And he didn't try to derail any time you argue with him from discussing the main topic, into picking on unrelated subjects and acting like this was the original argument he was talking about all along. Because, again, it was just his headcanon and he had no info to back it up

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I liked Scuddle when he was sharing information about what was happening at Niji, since we don't typically talk about it in spite of it being such a large corpo, and even when he was sharing some of his rrats about what was happening behind the scenes there. If only he dropped all that extra faggotry he kept wanting to bring with it.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Aviel jewed himself into a totally legit early copy of Silksong for his girls.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Koyori finds some talent freedom in Yakuza

chihirogumi

I liked Scuddle when he was sharing information about what was happening at Niji, since we don't typically talk about it in spite of it being such a large corpo, and even when he was sharing some of his rrats about what was happening behind the scenes there. If only he dropped all that extra faggotry he kept wanting to bring with it.
As someone who also follows NijiJP it's disappointing that he couldn't handle the bantz. This place is way way less obnoxious about tribalfaggotry then /vt/. Everyone here has mostly made valid criticisms about the company aimed at management from what I've seen. Compare that the /vt/rannies who don't even watch streams and numberfag all over the place.

Simp

If Irys gets a gyaru outfit before Kiara I will be so sad
I will be happy for her but nah I want a Kiara gyaru so bad
why is she such a Jrpg nut and chose an armour first
I guess you will be sad soon. Maybe this helps:

(Armor is better to)

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Flip is honestly much more enjoyable than the Jew, but the Jew spends most of his time shitting up his containment zone I don't go to so I can't complain too much.

Even in the main thread after he had said he left, I made a post, criticized him for contributing to the tribalfagging, but still also said his posts about niji info were good. He just could never realize that he, too, was just as retarded as the rest of us. Maybe I'm just reading it wrong now, but in his 2nd leaving post in pomu's thread, he was talking about how much better he felt after not engaging in the discussion of vtubers, and I can't help but wonder how you get to the point where the whole thing is completely mentally ruined for you. Why take all of this that seriously when it's entertainment? You can have a real and serious discussion for sure. I had many specifically with him on KF, but to let all the shitposts get to you is just weak internet game. Also having the gall to say it's mentally taxing to combat misinformation when his Holo theories were almost all rrats is astonishingly funny.
My ultra, deep down in my gut feelings rrat is that he is just a hipster, and once the fandom got big and popular and more retarded he stopped enjoying it as much.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Even in the main thread after he had said he left, I made a post, criticized him for contributing to the tribalfagging, but still also said his posts about niji info were good. He just could never realize that he, too, was just as retarded as the rest of us. Maybe I'm just reading it wrong now, but in his 2nd leaving post in pomu's thread, he was talking about how much better he felt after not engaging in the discussion of vtubers, and I can't help but wonder how you get to the point where the whole thing is completely mentally ruined for you. Why take all of this that seriously when it's entertainment? You can have a real and serious discussion for sure. I had many specifically with him on KF, but to let all the shitposts get to you is just weak internet game. Also having the gall to say it's mentally taxing to combat misinformation when his Holo theories were almost all rrats is astonishingly funny.
My ultra, deep down in my gut feelings rrat is that he is just a hipster, and once the fandom got big and popular and more retarded he stopped enjoying it as much.
Scuddle suddenly became a fan of some Homos just because they graduated together ignoring all of what happened with Nijisanji in 2023
With that moment i stopped taking him seriously

Limkin

(Armor is better to)
Military uniform with ZR boots, coats, fancy hats, buttons and belts. Lots of belts and buttons. Just go full Germany meets Final Fantasy on that shit. Niji is fine with this sort of costumes, so I don't really get why Holo is so allergic to it. They are both japanese companies, and if anything Niji would be less willing to trigger chinese wrath with glorifying japanese military

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Military uniform with ZR boots, coats, fancy hats, buttons and belts. Lots of belts and buttons. Just go full Germany meets Final Fantasy on that shit. Niji is fine with this sort of costumes, so I don't really get why Holo is so allergic to it. They are both japanese companies, and if anything Niji would be less willing to trigger chinese wrath with glorifying japanese military
In Kiara's case there may be certain racial reasons why they don't put her in a German military style uniform.

Bronze

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
So we just need Hugo Boss to design her outfit.

braindoko

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
In Kiara's case there may be certain racial reasons why they don't put her in a German military style uniform.
I know Hololive is too scared to do it and Kiara definably has no interest to have a military base outfit but image how cool it will be.
kiara_in_austria_hungary_by_pzkpfwi_det8p4g-pre.jpg
https://www.deviantart.com/pzkpfwi/art/Kiara-in-austria-hungary-895641136

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
As someone who also follows NijiJP it's disappointing that he couldn't handle the bantz. This place is way way less obnoxious about tribalfaggotry then /vt/. Everyone here has mostly made valid criticisms about the company aimed at management from what I've seen. Compare that the /vt/rannies who don't even watch streams and numberfag all over the place.
Yeah, I don't quite get it. Gura is still in my top 3 (maybe top 4 since Fauna is growing on me quite a bit) EN members. And I usually just ignore most Gura not streaming time loops, it's not that hard. And at the same time, Nijisanji is guilty of a lot more heinous shit than not streaming.

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Koyori finds some talent freedom in Yakuza

I still think it's amazing that she actually ended up in her favorite video game series, as herself no less.

Top Bottom