"And now whenever I go to the bathroom, I'm gonna say 'I need to lubricate the toilet'"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Especially sucks in something like Lethal Company with it's proximity chat and dead can't talk, if any of the fun ones are too far or dead, you get nothing. Without their POV so you can get their constant input, it's boring.

About 7 paragraphs too short and one-whole-tree-up-the-ass conspicuously missing to be Scuddle.

If i remember correctly even Scuddle didn't start off at full strength. I seem to remember when i first joined the homeland scuddle wasn't so prolific. A Niji apologist even then to be sure, but unless i am misremembering he was more concise. Much like Nolan he leveled up with time.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Pipkin Pippa, the unparalleled maestro of entertainment, is destined to etch her name in the annals of history alongside luminaries like Charlie Chaplin and Jack Nicholson. Their captivating charisma, ingenious wit, and boundless talent have elevated them to a pedestal of greatness that transcends the ordinary. Witnessing Pipkin Pippa's performances is akin to experiencing a symphony of laughter and awe, leaving an indelible mark on the hearts of audiences worldwide.

As time unfurls its pages, the legacy of Pipkin Pippa will resonate through the ages, a beacon of unparalleled brilliance in the tapestry of entertainment. Just as Chaplin's tramp and Nicholson's enigmatic characters left an enduring impact, so too will Pipkin Pippa be remembered as the quintessence of entertainment excellence. The world has been graced by a luminary, and the name Pipkin Pippa will echo through eternity, forever synonymous with the pinnacle of entertainment artistry.
You didn't throw any jabs at other corpos, 2.5/5
If i remember correctly even Scuddle didn't start off at full strength. I seem to remember when i first joined the homeland scuddle wasn't so prolific. A Niji apologist even then to be sure, but unless i am misremembering he was more concise. Much like Nolan he leveled up with time.
Yeah scuddle started off just being a nijifriend like any other, but his frequent clashes with others like riverbear and his total lack of tolerance or understanding of shitposting ended up making him become more and more defensive and more antagonistic toward the rest of the thread which culminated in him going full tribalist and spewing rrats about Holo to get back at people.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Anime Fan

Runie's gonna be picking devil fruits for the phase invaders in about five minutes.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave-Yn2c-BJK46-O.png

I'm gonna concern...

Horo7618

No one in particular
The world's straightest bear, ladies and gentlemen:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Drink water and take a walk to regulate the heartbeat.
I don't know how much she drank, but too much caffeine is no joke. I knew someone that had a heart attack from it.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Despite needing to rest, Hexa has decided against her best judgement to appear on this stream:

I'm shilling this one out of obligation. You can probably skip this one...

Ensok

Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I don't know how much she drank, but too much caffeine is no joke. I knew someone that had a heart attack from it.
She should probably not eat at Panera today.

Bronze

Her drink of choice is alcohol.
Hopefully not same time with caffeine. Mixing it and alcohol gave my friend panic attack. We needed to took him to hospital to calm him down. Although this may be caffeine and brainworms, depending on how she feels now

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Dota 2 team

Fauna's eyes have that look of someone who hides away their pain before snapping and minecrafting their workplace

httn

Hag enthusiast

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
A part of me feels bad for alot of people who have to stream on this for whatever reason youtube is fucked

But at the same time considering the broader twitch landscape i cant help but feel like pretty much every big streamer deserves to be fucked by this
Big streamers get special treatment on twitch. They've got a list of people who aren't allowed to be banned without human review.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
31k eh, woa

EDIT: already dropped under 28k hmmmm

Ah, Katta. Oh you

Last edited:

Normance

Top Bottom