"Wait... what?"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

soap suds

Man, Rosemi can't stop winning.

harada.jpg

She's trying not to spill her spaghetti but she was already tearing up earlier over the story so she's already a bit emotional.

Rosemi as a guest fighter. Do it Harada.
She would die and ascend to heaven if that happened. In other news though, she had a meeting at 5 am for her, and it was a long one where she talked about Tekken with her manager and staff, so we'll see if that leads to anything. I mean, she talks about Tekken a lot to anyone who will listen, so it's not really a sign of anything. She did tell management that she would show her manager her Tekken moves, which prompted the staff to say they'll have an ambulance on standby for him, so anything can happen at this point. Maybe we'll get a Rosemi skin in the future or there will be news of a Japanese salary man being sent to the hospital because of a random Canadian girl.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
So those that follow Idol, has there been any update on their partnership with Brave Group? I ask because Brave is making more moves

Brave Group is now essentially a subsidiary of Smarprise whose only vtuber is OG Fuji Aoi. Not promising as I feel she is as mismanaged as Mirai in terms of growth/activity. They do have a lot of assets though.

What is Idol doing with Brave, are any of the talents talking about the partnership?

The only thing the talents are doing are them getting ready when shit goes down. Yuko's been preparing her PL, same with no-no square Coni. No one knows what the Brave deal entails because Aviel won't say anything (which is rare because he loves to talk about his business) just that the girls in Idol are in a bit of panic mode especially with how they Gaza'd Riro. We'll just have to wait and see with this Jew corpo.

harada.jpg

And you can bet Kurosanji will fuck this up so bad.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
She's trying not to spill her spaghetti but she was already tearing up earlier over the story so she's already a bit emotional.

She would die and ascend to heaven if that happened. In other news though, she had a meeting at 5 am for her, and it was a long one where she talked about Tekken with her manager and staff, so we'll see if that leads to anything. I mean, she talks about Tekken a lot to anyone who will listen, so it's not really a sign of anything. She did tell management that she would show her manager her Tekken moves, which prompted the staff to say they'll have an ambulance on standby for him, so anything can happen at this point. Maybe we'll get a Rosemi skin in the future or there will be news of a Japanese salary man being sent to the hospital because of a random Canadian girl.

I fully expect Niji to fuck this up at this point. But on the :optimistic: chance they don't that would make the rrat about Rosemi leaving BS.

Come on Niji, redemption arc time. While you're at it let Selen reupload the music video unedited and pay for it entirely. :optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:

Bug Eater

Rosemi continuing story mode and probably some online matches as well.
There's nothing better than watching someone geek out about something that they really passionately enjoy, I'm glad she finally got to play Tekken for real and these streams have been kino so far. She is most definitely freaking it.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Short recap of Lisa's Palworld stream

Lisa meets the sheep Pals and squees over how cute they are and their sounds
Meets a pair of sheep walking around, is super excited about them being friends
Decides to catch them both but agonizes over having to hit them to catch them
I actually have my message read out telling her that she can catch them without hitting them
Lisa finally succumbs and hits them to weaken them
Tries to capture them and realizes she has no pal balls and now the sheep are attacking her
She's forced to kill them both and is extremely upset by this

This is what peak content looks like.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

So what you're telling me is that we're going to get a Calliope Mori guest fighter?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Think she'll do better then when Kiara tried the Pokemon moba. Maybe she will at least read the spells of her hero.

Waiting for Biboo to be a sleeper Dota pro and bust out meepo. Would be hilarious.
That was one of the best collective seethes I have ever seen in the vtuber community. The joint rage of Vidya spergs, mobatards and Kiara antis was just delectable to witness. If I was a vtuber I would deliberately fuck with the audience whenever they started being faggy like that.
Short recap of Lisa's Palworld stream

Lisa meets the sheep Pals and squees over how cute they are and their sounds
Meets a pair of sheep walking around, is super excited about them being friends
Decides to catch them both but agonizes over having to hit them to catch them
I actually have my message read out telling her that she can catch them without hitting them
Lisa finally succumbs and hits them to weaken them
Tries to capture them and realizes she has no pal balls and now the sheep are attacking her
She's forced to kill them both and is extremely upset by this

This is what peak content looks like.
What a retarded woman. Cute.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

archive
Feel free to architectpost, but I'm staying the fuck away from this one.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
VSpo's Yakumo Beni reviews her viewers' rooms and one of them flexed something else.

Saw someone's VR goggles and said she wants to play eroge on stream.

Star Spectre's Techibi continuing her FF9 adventure (original PSX game or PS3).

In the previous stream she experienced meeting Grand Dragon and got yeeted as experienced by a majority back then.

The pull of Blue Archive's third year anniversary got 774inc's Touri Sei back playing at 11AM JST. She has been hooked on Genshin for around a month.

Already wanting to pull Dress Ako and hopefully Iroha as well. Judging from the thumbnail she might be back next week to pull Dress Hina as well.

774inc's Shisui Kiki reading Momotalks at 2PM JST.

Might try to voice act as well.

Suou Patra continuing FF5 (pixel remaster) at 3PM JST.

Party member changed in the previous stream.

Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh singing at 6PM JST.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Airi stream in about 15 minutes. Looks like she's planning to kill another vod.

soap suds

archive

You guys don't have to post every vtuber related thing you see on the timeline. Some things you can keep to yourself.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Bronze

So those that follow Idol, has there been any update on their partnership with Brave Group? I ask because Brave is making more moves
What is Idol doing with Brave, are any of the talents talking about the partnership?
The only part we know definitely is they did concerts together and merch of Idol is outsourced to them. Anything beyond, no idea.

Suri's collabing with her genmates and senpai playing one block MC. Her POV

KsonApologist

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
That was one of the best collective seethes I have ever seen in the vtuber community. The joint rage of Vidya spergs, mobatards and Kiara antis was just delectable to witness. If I was a vtuber I would deliberately fuck with the audience whenever they started being faggy like that.
The funniest part was how the community was mocking the EN team and making memes about how the EN team was going to get steam-rolled. What happened was they did much better than expected, managed to beat the ID team, almost won against the JP team, sadly still got last place due to how the point system works, would have performed much better if Ame didn't get hit by extreme lag.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Hexa always makes fun of my architect posting, do not give her any more ammunition against me

Top Bottom