"I'm protecting myself! I'm MGTOW but Pippa! I'm PipTOW, Pippa Going Their Own Way! Okay? I'm staying away from WHORES! I'm not risking the charges man!"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
5th fes visual dump. Everyone is looking good :shubaIapprob:
Screenshot-23217.png

Screenshot-23224.png

Screenshot-23229.png

Screenshot-23214.png

Screenshot-23271.png

Screenshot-23290.png

Screenshot-23310.png

Screenshot-23215.png

Screenshot-23218.png

Screenshot-23219.png

Screenshot-23220.png

Screenshot-23221.png

Screenshot-23222.png

Screenshot-23223.png

Screenshot-23225.png

Screenshot-23226.png

Screenshot-23227.png

Screenshot-23228.png

Screenshot-23231.png

Screenshot-23232.png

Screenshot-23233.png

Screenshot-23234.png

Screenshot-23235.png

Screenshot-23236.png

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
5th fes visual dump. Everyone is looking good :shubaIapprob:
Screenshot-23217.png

Screenshot-23224.png

Screenshot-23229.png

Screenshot-23214.png

Screenshot-23271.png

Screenshot-23290.png

Screenshot-23310.png

Screenshot-23215.png

Screenshot-23218.png

Screenshot-23219.png

Screenshot-23220.png

Screenshot-23221.png

Screenshot-23222.png

Screenshot-23223.png

Screenshot-23225.png

Screenshot-23226.png

Screenshot-23227.png

Screenshot-23228.png

Screenshot-23231.png

Screenshot-23232.png

Screenshot-23233.png

Screenshot-23234.png

Screenshot-23235.png

Screenshot-23236.png
Botan tenting UOHHHHHHHH AAAHHHHH UNGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Oh no Kirsche is getting closer to someone who can feed her worst impulses :architect:

holy shit null's kike is showing :Vesper-UNHINGED:
I'm not fan of internet conservatives but come the fuck on, talk to women about politics and almost all of them will give you an emotional take. If we want to get out of this conundrum we gotta start selective breeding women who can tolerate personal responsibility, in minecraft of course.:BijouBijou:
Can anyone spot the Mel hole in the HoloFes art?
Some poor artist must've flipped their shit hard after the news thinking about the extra work he'll have to do for free cause japanese autism.:whatastory:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
i spotted Mel's hole a long time ago
Not that Mel.

Chumbuds:architect: want Gura to eat well after her stream. $3.5k and the stream's not over with 47k peak CCV. Say what you want about Gura, she's min-maxxing vtubing.

Let the twitter seething begin!!!

God's Strongest Dragoon

What exactly would they be missing out on? Pokemon doesn't exactly need advertisement. People who think Palworld will spur Game Freak/TPC/Nintendo to change anything are severely underestimating how large the Pokemon brand is.
As a result of Pokemon being super popular a few decades ago, there is a significant amount of adults that have built their entire personality around Pokemon and will never leave the fandom, no matter how awful the game is. There is also the younger kids that will eagerly eat up the trash delivered to them. Pokemon will always print money because it's just too powerful.

The real issue with Palworld isn't threatening the Pokemon brand, it's about showing that the Pokemon territory is open and profitable. There has been talk for years that Pokemon fans are starving and desperate for a good variety of content and Palworld just proved that it's wildly profitable. Now you're going to see a lot of publishers throw some funding at making a game using an established formula for a certain game genre and find a way to blend their own "great value" Pokemon into the mix.

Now you're going to get a Soulslike with Pokemon that fight with you. There's going to be Extraction games about catching Pokemon and stealing other people's Pokemon like you're Team Rocket. After the failure of NFTs, the game industry will quickly learn to hire some starving artists for a $30k salary to produce their own Pokepals and then merchandise that shit for free money. Spend money to buy a skin for your character? Fuck that, normies will spend money to give their "legally distinct Pikachu" a pair of shades. You'll open up Holodex and every stream will be some game with a variation of Pokemon spliced into it's DNA.
Yeah its weird

Oh boy, I can't wait to see /vt/-unicorns seething
"WHY ARE THE MALES IN THE SAME ART WITH THE GIRLS?! AXEL'S MALE GAZE IS LITERALLY STARING IN THE DIRECTION OF THE GIRLS?! ROBERU IS IN THE SAME PICTURE AS KANATA AND FUWAMOCO, HE'S GOING TO GET BOTH MY OSHIS PREGNANT!"

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Oh God she likes the A-10, Why I havent found this account sooner!

Don’t blame yourself for it. I remember stumbling upon on that account thinking “I don’t remember following this account on twitter, let’s see what is in here”. One of the first things I saw in her account bio was “kind of metal gear brain rotted”, it did not click into me it is her. As I scroll throughout her Media tab thinking there will be sexy or cute cosplay photos, I saw none of it until I watched that video post where she shot Solid Snake looking effigy with what appears to be a toy gun she bought somewhere else then says “six shots” followed by a cute giggle. This made me realize and thought “this voice… it’s her! There is no doubt about it!!” On that day I realize I found out my kamioshi’s alt account.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Can anyone spot the Mel hole in the HoloFes art?
I was going to say between Okayu and La+, but that would've put 19 talents on stage 3; two more then the other 2 stages.
My guess is they touched up/changed the Stage 1 keyart.
No idea where in the long Expo art.

kanpainiggi

From the emo acoustic bear talking about Palworld last night

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
As a result of Pokemon being super popular a few decades ago, there is a significant amount of adults that have built their entire personality around Pokemon and will never leave the fandom, no matter how awful the game is. There is also the younger kids that will eagerly eat up the trash delivered to them. Pokemon will always print money because it's just too powerful.

The real issue with Palworld isn't threatening the Pokemon brand, it's about showing that the Pokemon territory is open and profitable. There has been talk for years that Pokemon fans are starving and desperate for a good variety of content and Palworld just proved that it's wildly profitable. Now you're going to see a lot of publishers throw some funding at making a game using an established formula for a certain game genre and find a way to blend their own "great value" Pokemon into the mix.

Now you're going to get a Soulslike with Pokemon that fight with you. There's going to be Extraction games about catching Pokemon and stealing other people's Pokemon like you're Team Rocket. After the failure of NFTs, the game industry will quickly learn to hire some starving artists for a $30k salary to produce their own Pokepals and then merchandise that shit for free money. Spend money to buy a skin for your character? Fuck that, normies will spend money to give their "legally distinct Pikachu" a pair of shades. You'll open up Holodex and every stream will be some game with a variation of Pokemon spliced into it's DNA.

Oh boy, I can't wait to see /vt/-unicorns seething
"WHY ARE THE MALES IN THE SAME ART WITH THE GIRLS?! AXEL'S MALE GAZE IS LITERALLY STARING IN THE DIRECTION OF THE GIRLS?! ROBERU IS IN THE SAME PICTURE AS KANATA AND FUWAMOCO, HE'S GOING TO GET BOTH MY OSHIS PREGNANT!"
It'd be fun if this year they just decided to go full speed ahead unicorn killing. Duets with Holostars etc.

SomeRando

"Man I wish the Phase girls would stop playing Palworld"

*the monkey's paw curled a finger*

May God have mercy on your souls

God's Strongest Dragoon

>Bae, Ina, and Fuwamoco are just being loud as fuck and excited over the outfits for all the girls
>Males on screen
>Ina gets even quieter while Fuwamoco go completely silent

Cringekino (timestamped for 46:44)

HOLY FUCK, THAT WAS THE LEAST SUBTLE SHIT I'VE EVER SEEN
:ironmousekek:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Pokemon will always print money because it's just too powerful.
Defeatism on which your oligarchy was built, and from which it feeds! A lot of ips you grew up on were forgotten or replaced by something better. Everything ends, and so will pokemon. Palworld is the first step, its spiritual sibling. Cause if you heard how the game got developed, its the repetition of how the first pokemon games were created, on enthusiasm and autism.

ValkyrieAce

Defeatism on which your oligarchy was built, and from which it feeds! A lot of ips you grew up on were forgotten or replaced by something better. Everything ends, and so will pokemon. Palworld is the first step, its spiritual sibling. Cause if you heard how the game got developed, its the repetition of how the first pokemon games were created, on enthusiasm and autism.
I'm all for the Pokemon regime being toppled, but these motherfuckers are going to take the money and run, then churn out another early access game, and Palworld will join Fall Guys, Amongus, Suika game, Only Up, Lethal Company, and all its other flash in the pan brethren.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Yeah, it's pretty wild. 6 dudes with a fridge full of beer is how a lot of the best games of all time were made. Nintendo would have to go full ESG and spread that shit all over Pokemon to kill it outright. If anything, we've just seen the God bleed. No reason for Nintendo to panic but they must take notice of what's happening.
I'm all for the Pokemon regime being toppled, but these motherfuckers are going to take the money and run, then churn out another early access game, and Palworld will join Fall Guys, Amongus, Suika game, Only Up, Lethal Company, and all its other flash in the pan brethren.
They've already announced they're hiring a lot more people and they put out a road map for Early Access. They just struck gold, they would be absolutely retarded not to keep digging in that spot.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Welp
TPC is going to investigate about it LOL

ValkyrieAce

Thank god. Now we can finally get vtubers to stream something else.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Cutest cat finally for the blue checkmark on twitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom