"And that is the kind of quality content you can expect on the Pen... yvughmmvhaimAhppa... avVAdduh... heddhumYewchube channel! Thank you very much, I'm gonna go lie down and die now"Rin Penrose

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Valentines are coming soon, I guess.
someone should make an edit of the "mariah carrey defrosting for christmas" meme but instead its gura defrosting for valentine's.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I'm OK with the flood of Palworld recently, I just wish they interacted more, I'd like to see raids, or people losing their stuff.

frz

Jesus that's a lot of Palworld streams on right now.
note that you made this comment around 1 AM in the morning for JP time. All of them lost most of their viewers at this point (2am) but they no care, all about addiction
Suddenly the everyone is doing endurance

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I'm OK with the flood of Palworld recently, I just wish they interacted more, I'd like to see raids, or people losing their stuff.

Does losing your stuff offstream count? Miko left her game open for the update i think or something and went back to this.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1706115042035.png

chihirogumi

Does losing your stuff offstream count? Miko left her game open for the update i think or something and went back to this.

She has a knack for having the funniest shit to ever happen to her. It's a talent at this point.

Bronze

VTuberThrow

Americans not realizing that the cost of living is way lower almost everywhere else, meaning these salaries are completly fine outside of america, is always amusing to me.
Even in America there are plenty of places this salary would be fine assuming the work was fully remote.
Cut me some slack. I'm a boomer still mostly used to jobs being at physical buildings, where it doesn't really matter if an Indonesian wants a job at a place in Kansas City because the Indonesian is in Indonesia and the job is in Kansas City.

That being said, I later recalled hearing Depressed Nousagi talking about how many agency managers are located in SEA. So maybe that rate is actually normal for a full-time vtuber manager in the EN market and that the applicants will be in SEA or other parts of the developing world is already taken for granted. Can any of our experienced chuuba friends chime in on whether this is the case?
If I'm remembering other management job advertisements correctly, this does seem about right. Did a quick google and found a Cover ad for English speaking talent manager and it looks like, after converting yen to dollars, that they pay $27k-$47k annually.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
OMG something thats not palworld

It almost was though, she got in the wrong stream at first :SelenHAHAhere:

E: for when she inevitably removes it

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Kiara getting herself a pocket gook to help her TL streams of Gosegu
Autistic corpo red tape might mean it still takes a while until the collab with Gosegu happens, but I am already looking forward to it

Also looks like Nerissas parents are very willing to adopt one or two daughters more
Also we almost got Hag on Hag action

Anyone who has a better overview of the JP side of things, what is this?
Are some Jp chuubas getting an anime in 2025?
Is Kamitsubaki a corpo? Or am I misunderstanding?

And I wanted to point out that Polka is the first JP to have an 3D Live with ONLY foreign talents
I love how much she loves those foreigners, even if she doesnt collab much with EN or ID
She still supports them because they are Hololive and Polka loves Holos, all of them

lmao what :deztheroom:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Kiara getting herself a pocket gook to help her TL streams of Gosegu
Autistic corpo red tape might mean it still takes a while until the collab with Gosegu happens, but I am already looking forward to it

Also looks like Nerissas parents are very willing to adopt one or two daughters more
Also we almost got Hag on Hag action

Anyone who has a better overview of the JP side of things, what is this?
Are some Jp chuubas getting an anime in 2025?
Is Kamitsubaki a corpo? Or am I misunderstanding?

And I wanted to point out that Polka is the first JP to have an 3D Live with ONLY foreign talents
I love how much she loves those foreigners, even if she doesnt collab much with EN or ID
She still supports them because they are Hololive and Polka loves Holos, all of them

lmao what :deztheroom:

yes kamitsubaki is the corp that KAF belongs to

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Bruh. Why are vtuber fans like this...

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
rev up those memberships, gura bros, we are so back - we might even get a regular schedule again! IKZ!

...wait, am I looping from around this same time last year? surely not

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom