"I've always wondered, if just one sandwich is enough for you? You seem to be packing enough nutrients... in the right places"'Clueless Hostman' IRyK

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

USS IOWA

And thus the Chumbuds rejoice as the shark returned. I hope she streams more than 6 syreams this year, I doubt it though.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

And thus the Chumbuds rejoice as the shark returned. I hope she streams more than 6 syreams this year, I doubt it though.

Didn't cover put a rule in about 1 member stream a month minimum a while back?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
For once guraposting will break some monotony. Can't wait to hear about gura for ten or so pages and also have youtube's retarded algorithm recommend me endless unrelated clips, even though it's a membership stream.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

1706104024673.png

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Didn't cover put a rule in about 1 member stream a month minimum a while back?
As far as I know that was never confirmed. Ame's last member stream was 3 months ago. And I'm quite sure most JP members don't even do member stream that frequently.

RiverBear

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Least deranged chumpedo when promised a cute and funny shark stream.

Now imagine her just not showing up, leaving the waiting room timer ticking on and on... hundreds, thousands of desperate chumpedos waiting for her, glowsticks in their eager hands, only to get cucked yet again. No release for the desperate shrimps.

She might kill thousands through dehydration, through heart attacks and suicides.

She should definitely do this.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Super Meche plays Dissidia FF

Layla and her addiction in gacha games (at least this one looks classy)

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Super Meche plays Dissidia FF

Layla and her addiction in gacha games (at least this one looks classy)

nice to see her enjoying reverse 1999

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
All of you Rie doubters out there should eat crow! Rie took the initiative to bridge the gap between Phase and Holo and you should be grateful to her! You don't have to love her as a creator but you should at least appreciate the hard work she's put in for the company as a whole. So all you haters should cut her a little more slack!
There are so many times, especially when Rie is involved, that I agree with your core message, but the way you say it almost tanks that message.

Forever, if they make the game moddable.
I believe the devs stated they plan on doing so.

Christ, that's pathetic.
:gsh:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Least deranged chumpedo when promised a cute and funny shark stream.

Now imagine her just not showing up, leaving the waiting room timer ticking on and on... hundreds, thousands of desperate chumpedos waiting for her, glowsticks in their eager hands, only to get cucked yet again. No release for the desperate shrimps.

She might kill thousands through dehydration, through heart attacks and suicides.

She should definitely do this.
It'd be like Finana with her ASMR bait stream on april fools, rake in the money, engagement, watch hours, do nothing, leave and fail to elaborate. Only Gura will make 4 years of salary doing this.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

image.png

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
LMAO so not only she appears out of nowhere, you have to pay her for the privilege, she is slowly becoming DSP
She did just mention that she's going to stream later today at her usual time as well.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I for one, hope this means the chumbuds start heading back from their refugee streams of cute and funny faggotry back to their promised land

Yuko stonks down in the floor but cancer for all chats reduced exponentially

chihirogumi

very last twitch stream. playing overwatch

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
She did just mention that she's going to stream later today at her usual time as well.
It only required for the Genius Vampire to get diablerized for her to return

frz

imagine if gura stream until niji announce selen graduation, spam haha then stop streaming for another year.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Jesus that's a lot of Palworld streams on right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom