"I am the experiment! Not the scientist!"Eimi Isami

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simp

The form says at the top the salary range is $24-40k… :confusedshuba: I hope for everyone's sake that's just for a part-time position. Edit: Although I suppose that's a decent rate if you're SEA - I imagine most of their applicants will be from less-developed countries.
Americans not realizing that the cost of living is way lower almost everywhere else, meaning these salaries are completly fine outside of america, is always amusing to me.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
All I know is she had someone sending her screenshots of posts about her, likely a janny.
I just asked her. Hexa was getting some of the meaner posts, probably from the Pippa thread and our initial reaction to the meltdown, emailed to her or sent from burner discords. She also got some from /vt/ as well. She said they were cherry picked to intentionally hurt her. Then one of her jannies sent her some positive posts from this forum which is how she found out about @John Vtuber👁️ . Then she came here herself and started lurking, but some of the threads were obviously locked without an account. Then she just liked this place, so she stuck around. And then she made one post and was immediately found out :whatastory:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Poker collab ongoing. Seeing these 3 together definitely puts a smile on my face.

Bronze

Erina's playing "the game"

Oh no brit Pippa found even more excuses to zatsu.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Yes, her obesity mixes with her personality trait of being a bit dense and thus you have high-density fat folds around the entire surface area of her skull, causing intense pressure on her brain. Several of her cognitive abilities are heavily impaired like having a filter for speech. When someone might think, "I should probably not say that because it is either going to get me in trouble or it's something very weird to say out of the blue", Kirsche has already finished that sentence before most people have finished weighting their options.

This condition does provide several unique benefits though like being a supremely determined MMO/grinding game player. While most normal people would shoot themselves after a certain amount of time, Kirsche is completely unaware that 148 hours have passed by. Researchers theorize that she might be suffering from a mild case of anterograde amnesia, where she would be unable to store newly created memories into long-term memory. Researchers claim she would only have a mild case of this because it isn't a constant issue, it is more like packet loss in an internet connection.
In another lifetime, she would get along greatly with Millie.
Boars of a feather flock together.

Clip Tax:

Oh my God...
It's just Palworld...
IT'S
JUST
FUCKING

PALWORLD!!!
:urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Americans not realizing that the cost of living is way lower almost everywhere else, meaning these salaries are completly fine outside of america, is always amusing to me.

Cut me some slack. I'm a boomer still mostly used to jobs being at physical buildings, where it doesn't really matter if an Indonesian wants a job at a place in Kansas City because the Indonesian is in Indonesia and the job is in Kansas City.

That being said, I later recalled hearing Depressed Nousagi talking about how many agency managers are located in SEA. So maybe that rate is actually normal for a full-time vtuber manager in the EN market and that the applicants will be in SEA or other parts of the developing world is already taken for granted. Can any of our experienced chuuba friends chime in on whether this is the case?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Marine talking about their Terraria playthrough.

The part about buying strategy guidebooks is relatable and shows her age.

Still have some strategy guides on my bookshelf.

Some were of questionable utility (Secret of Evermore, which basically didn't cover the game past the midway point), some were a necessity (Lufia 2; fuck those towers), and basically all of them had the very nice touch of embedding everything in a nice, storybook narrative. Link to the Past & Link's Awakening being particular standouts in that regard.

Not-Username

Some were of questionable utility (Secret of Evermore, which basically didn't cover the game past the midway point), some were a necessity (Lufia 2; fuck those towers), and basically all of them had the very nice touch about embedding everything in a nice, storybook narrative. Link to the Past & Link's Awakening being particular standouts in that regard.
I also still have a shitton of them.
It is also very telling that they grew big time over the years. modern games seemingly got a little more complicated

UberSoldat

Some were of questionable utility (Secret of Evermore, which basically didn't cover the game past the midway point), some were a necessity (Lufia 2; fuck those towers), and basically all of them had the very nice touch of embedding everything in a nice, storybook narrative. Link to the Past & Link's Awakening being particular standouts in that regard.
The X-wing/TIE Fighter guides were absolute kino

USS IOWA

Clip Tax:

Oh my God...
It's just Palworld...
IT'S
JUST
FUCKING

PALWORLD!!!
You will watch Texas Pokemon, AND YOU WILL LOVE IT!

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Oh my God...
It's just Palworld...
IT'S
JUST
FUCKING

PALWORLD!!!
How long will Palworld keep the attention of millions of disillusioned pokemon fans? A month? A few more weeks?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Jerry has been streaming for a while, but she's playing Minecraft, if you're sick of watching Palworld

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
How long will Palworld keep the attention of millions of disillusioned pokemon fans? A month? A few more weeks?
Worst case, the devs churn out a major update every month.

Vtubers turn into paltubers.

The internet turns into the palnet.

America is renamed palrica.

Pallive.

Pal Connect.

Palshojo debuts Solid Palpuff and Pal'n'Purple.

Niji and Nintendo go bankrupt because no perms and no one cares about Pokemon anymore, respectively.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Palworld and its consequences have been a disaster for chuubakind

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Looks like Molly is drawing Hexa.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Chaos incoming as Giri is joined by Bao and GirlDM. Stream just started.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Forever, if they make the game moddable.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
This lol. Being in America you get so brainwashed to the world you forget it's not supposed to be like this. This is why in terms of vtubing and art community you see artists charging $20-50 for a commission or charging $150-300 for models and they're 9.9/10 from SEA and you'll have other artists saying:
"RAISE YOUR PRICES OOMFIE CHARGE AT LEAST $400-800+!"
And they're more than likely from America, whereas $20-50 is already considered tipping the "this is a luxury cost" category in most non western countries. So a "low" salary of $20k+ still isn't the best as you won't be living with a savings, it's just enough to get by and not die on the streets.
Well, it's more non-pokemon fans than pokemon fans, so it's here to stay. The way perms work in hololive, at least, they'll burn through Palworld in the next week and move on.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Ishigami Nozomi finally returns to platforming after clearing SMB3 before 2023 ended. This time playing Super Mario World.

Finally cleared the first stage after twenty minutes.

A 2view I'm following released an original song if you are interested.

For those who miss Suisei's old voice, Aqua is there for you.

More Hanabusa Lisa in Palworld.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Signs of life :takocope:

Since member-only streams don't show links as soon as they're live:

1706103944884.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom