"Did you enjoy my body?"Tabby Ragtan

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

:NOWWELAUGH:

Riro Ron and her consequences have been hilarious for the vtuber world

You just know a few of the leftover boo bros have already applied.

I found out Lily was a stealth troon which autistically devastated me for awhile, then Mocca Liesbkind started doing that non-binary shit, then Artsy trooned, and then I learned Dakooters is one, then Obkatiekat so on and so forth.

After awhile I burned myself out on caring and learned to roll with the punches people give me over being a reluctant troon magnet
Honestly if you're not immediately aware they're trans I don't really see a problem. It's when they shove it in your face and/or are militant with their politics that it becomes a problem.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
I saw someone mention Fefe which reminds me, what the fuck happened to her voice? 2 years or so ago I remember she had some fucked up sounding raspy voice like her throat was physically damaged and then one day she's back to normal

RiverBear

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Gozaru not being able to log in the Palword HoloServer made it into Yahoo news

GN

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Superchirami talks about reddit movies, is curious about King Boos appeal

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Lmao Shigure Ui's banter is great

Horo7618

No one in particular

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
goofy ghost live goofy ghost love

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Sorry for the double post.
brave-5z-HU3j1e-IL.png

archive
I've lost count of how many times I've said what the fuck in a single day because of Hexa.
> Kurt Angle reaction pic

Is Hexa a wrestling fan?
Wrestling and Vtubers crossover every other day jfc
Is that the real reason she signed up on the forum?
:smugmoona:
> mfw she signed up thinking this was an actual asylum
:selenpointandlaugh:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
No, I genuinely don't remember where I found this video. I feel like I heard somewhere (maybe Twitter?) that this was someone's past life, but it honestly might just be something vtuber-related that popped up in my recs and I decided to check out.
@Azehara, I can see that you commented on this video. Any insight?
Someone posted that here. Fun little podcast about fun media.

frz

In the west, maybe. People love Chaika and Rikichi.
Yeah I acknowledge that they are doing well. We were saying that with a good model they could have been as popular as their top streamers based on their being hilarious and great singers. They achieved middle of the pack success despite their models. But yeah niji does love them. I saw Rikichi basically hosting the last nijifes :BijouBijou:
Power, fame, wealth, and getting shittalked by the talents....
You are talking about the CEO, not the managers... Which comes only with the shittalking:inahungryl:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Happy woman tears incoming tonight?

Edit: Its okay, Airi. Escalators only subsist on the flesh of Chinese people. You have nothing to fear.

Here's what she was so excited about:

One of her fans/occasional clippers put this together for Phase, including chibi art of the new JP members. Was supposed to be a Christmas gift to Airi, but the description says it was pushed back, maybe for Gen 3/JP releases? Anyway, it's really well done, and Airi loves it. And while it didn't happen on stream, Airi did confirm some woman tears were shed. Prop to everyone involved in making this.

bothyourhouses

Am I misremembering something, or is Cover's actual HQ building intentionally concealed from being known simply because of this?
Unlikely. Japanese corporations have to register their addresses. Particularly with the recent consumption tax law changes, a lot of that is public.

When I went to a (non-vtuber) offkai they did the black SUV thing, there's probably a dedicated company that does those. Would be a bit more expensive if it was something you had to do every day for work, but realistically how often do the talents need to go to the building?
wait they can just sue you for having to go to a medical leave?
If you do other work while on medical leave, or they have some grounds to accuse you of faking it, they can probably try.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina members post. Ina has been having a runny nose, possibly from allergies. Mane-chan gave Ina some mentaiko onigiri for lunch.

Huaaaa lots of dance lessons, rehearsals and meetings this week and next week...!
I'm holding on!!! It's been super fun but also tiring being outside every day = w=

My nose somehow became super runny as soon as I got to Japan so I wonder if I'm having an allergic reaction to something LOL (yes defibitely not allergic to the outside heh)

Will try to go eat somethibg yummy today since I have another long day tomorrow!! (⁠~⁠ ̄⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠~
P.S. Mane-chan got me some mentaiko onigiri today for lunch!!! = w = She knows mentaiko onigiri beats all the bentos heheh

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Unlikely. Japanese corporations have to register their addresses. Particularly with the recent consumption tax law changes, a lot of that is public.

When I went to a (non-vtuber) offkai they did the black SUV thing, there's probably a dedicated company that does those. Would be a bit more expensive if it was something you had to do every day for work, but realistically how often do the talents need to go to the building?

If you do other work while on medical leave, or they have some grounds to accuse you of faking it, they can probably try.
Honestly i wouldnt be suprised if it was mundane like the dance studio or whatever having an amount of female staff on hand coming and going at common work hours and good enough security to deter schizo stalkers

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Jesus christ Some sex doll company sent shondo a collaboration offer and not only that said they pay her in exposure

:kroniiphone:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Jesus christ Some sex doll company sent shondo a collaboration offer and not only that said they pay her in exposure

:kroniiphone:

Gotta be a psyop to put anyone who orders a shondo doll on a watchlist

Top Bottom